"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

The Lazarus Pit - streamers who have/are graduating we expect to see back

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mexicans work fast and this is their Virtual Mexico

Saturnus

haha it's unou
EDIT: FUCK IS SHE HERE? the account got privated in the middle of the archive FUCK
My brother in christ, you archive THEN post for these sorts of things.

Bronze

While searching things that Riro did in the past someone in spanish Facebook groups i cathced this girl talking about leaving to go for a little "trip"
She has quite the loyal following and its the typical Loli voice + GFE streamer that Adviel would problaby love (based in their last gen)
I just decided to post about her here because i dont see another place for a ES vtuber to go

View attachment 58593
EDIT: FUCK IS SHE HERE? the account got privated in the middle of the archive FUCK

Isnt this Lily Endou from sedai one? But yeah IdolES sounds most likely.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I checked the members list because, I'm curious. And outside the few of us that just posted only the search engine bots seem to have been checking out this thread in the last few minutes. Unless they jumped to another thread in between updates....

a LOT of guests in the Riro thread

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I checked the members list because, I'm curious. And outside the few of us that just posted only the search engine bots seem to have been checking out this thread in the last few minutes. Unless they jumped to another thread in between updates....

a LOT of guests in the Riro thread
It makes sense, as I know a lot of people get their news from here.

Bronze

Putting it here from general as well. Erika and Cheri from VReverie are graduating in January. They didn't openly imply a return in their personal messages but they still might.
What?

I also think that, but who?

Cheri sounds sad she's graduating

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
While searching things that Riro did in the past someone in spanish Facebook groups i cathced this girl talking about leaving to go for a little "trip"
She has quite the loyal following and its the typical Loli voice + GFE streamer that Adviel would problaby love (based in their last gen)
I just decided to post about her here because i dont see another place for a ES vtuber to go

View attachment 58593

So if it is Idol ES, chances Aviel tells accepted candidates about places that may sniff out and archive PLs? Pretty high, I guess.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸

Bronze

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
UPDATED AS OF 12/31/2023

There's a lot of recent movement in the ID sphere, with NijiID evaporating and some big name indies graduating.

Graduated Ex-Corpo / Big Game List

Morino Peari (Hana Flores / Beryl LeRou)
Talents: An incredible singer with a gentle voice. Rigged models so presuming some level of technical skill. Has a decent level of Japanese.
Background: Ex-rl-idol, ex-Kawaii, ex-indie, ex-Star-Ring. Graduated as Beryl on June 26, 2023 with a 'see you soon'. Streams occasionally on her Peari indie account. A long-time rumor mill favorite for pretty much every corpo based on skills and ex-idol background, but never made it to the big leagues.
Where She Goes: Always the bridesmaid never the bride in debuts for so long that she's become a meme. She's close to Phase Connect but wasn't in their Gen 3, for example.

Lily Endou
Talents: Spanish-focused Japanese girl, trilingual. Mostly gaming and chatting.
Background: One of the better known ES/JP vtubers. Part of a group called Sendai One. Graduated Sept 2, 2023.
Where She Goes: Excellent candidate for any ES or JP gen.

KJ Blosch
Talents: Mostly-Indonesian vtuber known for karaoke, memes, collabs, pretty good at OBS tricks. Also does speak English and a little JP.
Background: Indie with 100k subs, graduated for no known reason Nov 30, 2023.
Where She Goes: Decent candidate for Holo ID4 but who knows.

Mika Melatika (Erina Mochi)
Talents: Meme, chatting, singing, fps.
Background: The 2022 breakout star of NijiID due to her association with NijiEN and especially with Mysta Rias. Graduated Dec 28, 2023. Dropped a handful of reincarnation hints. Not active on her past life Erina Mochi.
Where She Goes: The smart money is on Vshojo.

Pomu Rainpuff (Maid Fantome / Maid Mint)
Talents: Singing, minecraft, idolshit, chatting.
Background: The OG of NijiEN and the one who gave Lazulight their idol-like feel. Graduating Jan 20, 2024. "I'm leaving to pursue other creative avenues".
Where She Goes: As Nina's BFF I would be shocked if she didn't wash up in Vshojo within 3 months. Hololive can't be dismissed either.

BriAtCookiebox (Cheri Lupina)
Talents: Souls gamer, RPGs, good at talking, memer.
Background: The star of VReverie. Graduating Jan 28th, 2024 and going back to indie. Her relative success in VReverie makes for a pretty good resume.
Where she goes: Seems like VReverie is disintegrating, likely no one has anything lined up yet.

Professor Lando (Dezmond Magni)
Talents: Meme, drawing, weeb culture.
Background: Long hiatus June 10, 2023 followed by graduation from HoloStars En Aug 31, 2023. Active as an indie fleshstreamer.
Where He Goes: Seems he's fleshstreaming for now and getting a vtuber avatar. Rumor is that Cover has a 1y non-compete which, if respected, could mean watch this space July to Sept 2024.

Randon (Vesper Noir)
Talents: Zatsu, older games, roguelikes, old man talking.
Background: Long hiatus June 10, 2023 followed by graduation from HoloStars En Aug 31, 2023. Active as an indie.
Where He Goes: Seems happy enough as an indie. Rumors is that Cover has a 1y non-compete which, if respected, could mean watch this space July to Sept 2024.

Indies I have my eye on, keep in mind indies don't always graduate/hiatus:

Ika Gayou / Shumi Shumikea
Talents: Meme, drawing, collabs. ID/EN/JP languages. A lot of her subs came from anime digital art tutorials.
Background: One of the biggest ID indie, she's got 500k subs on one account and 100k+ on her last corpo attempt with ID micro-corpo Bentala B. She was big enough that they used her PL publicly as a recruitment tool similar to how Idol promoted Riro with ky0resu. She still streams on the Shumi account as an indie.
Where She Goes: Great candidate for any ID corpo.

tommie/teenytommie (Woozie Wannai)
Talents: Retro gamer with a creative streak and a tomboy-ish personality. Somewhat edgy and very obviously on /vt/.
Background: Ex-MyHoloTV, graduated on July 30, 2023 "ending my activities as Woozie". Only an 8-month career in MyHoloTV, the company announcement said contract renewal, real life commitment, and activities outside the company, but that could mean anything. Started her indie account with the tomato model on July 31, 2023.
Where She Goes: Unknown, could still go corpo while having an indie account.

Miori Celesta
Talents: Singing including music project management, streaming, GFE. Kept her career going strong despite some kind of post-secondary hell.
Background: Ex-My-Holo-TV. A very consistent and large indie with holo and phase connections. She's preferred to remain indie in the past and her commitment between vtuber and education was up in the air until a few months ago. Spoke about taking opportunities.
Where She Goes: Unknown, doesn't seem to have a desire to go corpo.

Mythia Batford
Talents: Does a bit of everything. Deadpan style like Moona. ID/EN.
Background: The actual biggest ID indie, 800k subs, 1000 regular viewers. No corpo history as far as I understand it.
Where She Goes: No sign of going anywhere, but could have her pick of any ID corpo.

Amemachi Hanabi
Talents: Karaoke, comfy.
Background: Ex-Tsunderia. Was going to Aiko Air but ditched and returned from hiatus recently. Speaks ID.
Where She Goes: Unknown, but ex-Tsunderia is a good bet for Phase one day.

Wolfychu
Talents: Long time animation-maker and anime-adjacent YouTuber, still on the YT grind. Cover songs, self-animated talking videos. Self-taught Japanese.
Background: One of the OG anitubers. Stopped streaming on Twitch at end of March and generally her streaming has fallen off since 2021. Her partner is/was Jordan Sweeto aka Ren Zotto of NijiEn, but they have an on-and-off relationship that seems to be mostly off at the moment.
Where She Goes: Anything other than Holo or maybe Niji or Vshojo (as herself) would be a downgrade.

Nabi
Talents: Prominent Korean artist who has even been a Holo-mama. Trilingual with English being her weakest.
Background: Always quitting, deleting everything, then returning, the latest episode on Sept 14, 2023, likely to do with school and seems more permanent. However her close association with Hololive always places her square into any KR-related rumors.
Where She Goes: Almost certainly not going anywhere, outside chance of HoloKR if it ever becomes real

And also prominent but not going anywhere: Sayu Synchronicity (ex-NijiEN Zaion Lanza), Utada Zoey (ex-Kawaii Oceane Otoshi), Nanobites (ex-Phase Fuura Yuri/ex-Cyberlive Amaris Yuri), ky0resu (ex-Idol Riro Ron)

Too small to be Big Game list:

Active / reincarnated back to indie:
YFU Baby (LOLA Loading) - LOLA Loading project "ended" Sept 12, 2023. As of Dec 26 currently running her return social media campaign on the YFU Baby account.
Nemu Osakana - indefinite hiatus Aug 29, 2023, returned on Nov 12, 20230
Rune Bunnura - graduating Feb 15, 2024, positive messages about returning
Euphie Chevalier - indefinite hiatus Feb 12, 2024
Stabi Tabi (Lorelai Loch, ex-Project F) - left Project F Dec 20, 2023 with a contract dispute, retaining accounts. Her indie account is Stabi Tabi.
Miya Mareena (ex-Project F) - left Project F Dec 27, 2023 retaining the character. Indie account is Yuzu Lemon.
Xin Asuwa (ex-Project F) - left project F Dec 27, 2023 retaining the character. Indie account is Suya
Aishii Ai (ex-Project F) - left Project F Dec 27, 2023 retaining the character. Indie account is Kisaka Toriama.
Aozora Furia (ex-Project F) - left Project F Dec 27, 2023 retaining the character.
Erika Byakko (ex-VReverie) - graduating Jan 27, 2024. Primary talent was ASMR. Old indie account Freya Fuyuki was not reactivated. Possibly Kiyoko Mori.
Lime - Vtuber adjacent utaite with a lot of obvious talent. English, Korean, and Japanese. Says she's getting herself a vtuber model to stream with.

Inactive / reincarnation not known:
Nunki Arca (ex-Amber Glow) - seemed to indicate she was graduating from vtubing
Elaine (ex-Kometa) - graduated for health reasons
Miria (ex-Kometa) - too small to gather anything on them
Virgil (ex-Kometa)- too small to gather anything on them
Skyler Reach - Frequent activity stopped in Feb. Planned graduation July 25, 2023 but had to end early.
Ada M. / Ada Sings - small vsinger whose last serious activity was in Nov of 2022 and planned graduation August 5, 2023
RoaFen - left Aiko Air in Jan 2023, rumored reincarnations were never confirmed
Neru Furiko - graduatedAug 7, 2023
Rui Vermillion X - indie vtuber graduated Aug 11, 2023
Starrie Libra - graduated on Aug 20, 2023
Mogu Muge - indie vtuber graduated Aug 18, 2023 and privating all content
Nicola Aldin - JP small corpo graduated June 30, 2023
Cola Senami - EN indie graduated Sept 30, 2023 with a "see you later". ASMR etc
Aono Nemo - graduated from Sendai One Oct 31, 2023
Summer Belle - graduated from small corpo BondEN Nov 29, 2023, positive message about reincarnation
Vany Flys - graduated from small corpo BondEN Jan 14, 2024
Nagami Mugi - graduated Nov 30, 2023, no more content "as Mugi". A good singer and organizer.
Kion Dojima (ex-Aiko Air) - never reincarnated after Aiko Air, last activity Oct 1, 2023
Solus Ataraxia (ex-Project F) - terminated from Project F Oct 10, 2023
Kawakami Kuwa (ex-Project F) - graduated from Project F Apr 21, 2023. Indie account is shirakishion.
Aka Mana (ex-playasia) - graduated Sept 15, 2023. On-stream conversations with Obake PAM (the other girl in her corpo) all but stated that Mana took an offer somewhere
Also seems like the rest of VReverie are warming up their past life accounts so watch this space.

Never Coming Back:
Beatani, Project Harune

Current Agency Recruiting (updated Dec 31, 2023):

Imminent: HoloID4, Phase JP Gen, VSPO EN

Hololive: ID4 auditions closed in Feb. JP and EN auditions always open.
Holostars: JP and EN auditions always open. StarsEN 3 most recent debut in Nov 2023.
Nijisanji: VTA is active again. Auditions always open. Last reminder for EN was a general audition call. NijiEn has been doing four waves a year fairly consistently so always expect more.
Phase Connect: Gen 3 are out. Fishman let slip a JP Gen has been recruited.
Idol: English auditions open Aug 6 for one month. Spanish auditions open August 1. Both auditions now closed.
PRISM: Last audition closed Sept 9, 2022.
Production Kawaii: Last audition closed July 10, 2023. New wave debuted autumn 2023.
Vshojo: No real movement on their 2021 auditions. Been adding some people this year mostly poached ex-corpo.
Brave Group: V4Mirai second gen released Nov 11, 2023, VSPO En auditions open in Aug, Globie first gen debuted early Dec.
Smaller: Aiko Air active talents ditched. Project Solaria all talents resigned and went indie (Lune, Harukatsu, Verudemi, Wagashi). VReverie seems to be disintegrating. Project F talents went indie.

List of Reincarnations:
Arakita Seiji -> Claude Clawmark (NijiEn)
Mogu -> Victoria Brightshield (NijiEn)
SunnySplosion -> Kunai Nakasato (NijiEn)
Monkeyism (Nina Kosaka / NijiEn) -> Matara Kan (Vshojo)
Kaizoku Kaito (Mysta Rias / NijiEn) -> K9 Kuro (Vshojo)
Pikamee -> Henya (Vshojo)
Natsumi Moe -> Shiori Novella (HoloEn Advent)
Waabyuu -> Koseki Bijou (HoloEn Advent)
mom0ki (Caitlin Myers) -> Nerissa Ravencroft (HoloEn Advent)
GGN twins (Ally & Sally) -> Fuwawa and Mococo Abyssguard (HoloEn Advent)
Blair Labri -> Echo Lyne (V&U)
Chapipi -> Roca Rourin (IdolEn2)
Tsunari -> Kai Saikota (IdolEn2)
Menace -> Coni Confetti (IdolEn2)
ky0resu -> Riro Ron (Idol, public PL) -> back to ky0resu
Nana Asteria -> Prism (as herself)
Oumiya Emma (Cyberlive/Aetheria/Indie) -> Prism (as herself)
Mako Sameshina -> Prism (as herself)
Utano Pandora -> GX Aura
YFU Baby -> LOLA Loading -> back to YFU Baby
Megumi Kuragiri -> Teyra Fenthera (Aiko Air) -> back to Megumi
Woozie Wanai -> teenytommie
Maria Paradisa (Tsunderia) -> Chiyori Kogara (Aiko Air) -> back to Maria Paradisa
Bunienade -> Vix E. Grey (Aiko Air) -> back to Bunie
Hanabi -> Orion (Aiko Air) -> back to Hanabi
Akura Yuuhi -> Hiodoshi Ao (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
Amayuri Uno -> Otonose Kanade (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
Hoju Rura -> Ichijou Ririka (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
Tsuguharu Raika -> Juufuutei Raden (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
-> Todoroki Hajime (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
PiCKY -> Mono Monet (V4Mirai Gen 2)
Ham/hampwn -> Biscotti (V4Mirai Gen 2)
Marna Tomochika -> Yae Yuguri (V4Mirai Gen 2)
Kamiya Juu -> Jurard T. Rexford (Holostars EN ARMIS)
SuperKrazyBones -> Goldbullet (Holostars EN ARMIS)
karlobster -> Octavio (Holostars EN ARMIS)
Liminal Lark -> Crimzon Ruze (Holostars EN ARMIS)
Ayane Hylo (Cyberlive) -> Hades (MythosHQ)
Kamiko Kana (Tsunderia) -> Saya Sairroxs (Phase Connect Gen 3)
Plumarielle (NexStage) -> Runie Ruse (Phase Connect Gen 3)
Inukai Purin (Tsunderia) -> Muu Muyu (Phase Connect Gen 3)
-> Hikanari Hina (Phase Connect Gen 3)
-> Eimi Isami (Phase Connect Gen 3)

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Solus Ataraxia (ex-Project F) - terminated from Project F Oct 10, 2023

Solus is reincarnating as indie Shiraki Shion. (EDIT: This is incorrect; Shion is Kuwa, not Solus.) This association between the two was confirmed by one of the former Project F girls on their post-quitting stream but I can't recall which one. Shion's account reactivated on the 28th, the day Project F announced their disillusion, though whether that's related or just weird coincidence I don't know.

Hexa/midori seems to have implied that Solus and Kuwa, the other pre-blowup escapee of Project F, were minors while working with the company. No idea if that's true or if they are still minors.

Last edited:

Bronze

Solus is reincarnating as indie Shiraki Shion. This association between the two was confirmed by one of the former Project F girls on their post-quitting stream but I can't recall which one. Shion's account reactivated on the 28th, the day Project F announced their disillusion, though whether that's related or just weird coincidence I don't know.

Hexa/midori seems to have implied that Solus and Kuwa, the other pre-blowup escapee of Project F, were minors while working with the company. No idea if that's true or if they are still minors.
Xin's stream. She gave both youtube accounts of Kawa and Solus, which can be found on her channel's main page at "Friends". She also said which one is which but it was pretty hard to hear and i don't remember exactly, don't have the timestamp either.
The other channel doesn't have a twitter account connected to it currently.
E: Shion has one community post from 7 months ago, so it may not be Solus. One of the last things Solus posted on twitter was asking for a name on October.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Amemachi Hanabi
Talents: Karaoke, comfy.
Background: Ex-Tsunderia. Returned from hiatus recently. Speaks ID.
Where She Goes: Unknown, but ex-Tsunderia is a good bet for Phase one day.
Reminder about Hanabi, it was suspected she was going to be part of AkioAir, fell though hard, though
I am now 90% sure Hanabi was Orion and she has walked as well.

hanabi following not!vix

previously, kazune (ex-tsun) rt-ed both chiyo and orion

Hanabi return real?
A

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Solus is reincarnating as indie Shiraki Shion. This association between the two was confirmed by one of the former Project F girls on their post-quitting stream but I can't recall which one. Shion's account reactivated on the 28th, the day Project F announced their disillusion, though whether that's related or just weird coincidence I don't know.

Xin's stream. She gave both youtube accounts of Kawa and Solus, which can be found on her channel's main page at "Friends". She also said which one is which but it was pretty hard to hear and i don't remember exactly, don't have the timestamp either.
The other channel doesn't have a twitter account connected to it currently.
E: Shion has one community post from 7 months ago, so it may not be Solus. One of the last things Solus posted on twitter was asking for a name on October.
Shion is Kuwa, as I put in my post. Xin said "that's Kuwa right there" when putting Shion's channel into chat. The xz.noxius channel is Solus.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It blows my mind that Miori Celesta is both ex MyHoloTV and Tsunderia. At one point she was at the same place proto-Bae and proto-Jelly were.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It blows my mind that Miori Celesta is both ex MyHoloTV and Tsunderia. At one point she was at the same place proto-Bae and proto-Jelly were.
Now she's just a GFE coomerbaiter. SAD!

Top Bottom