"Language!"Pipkin Pippa

KoMETA Disintegration Thread

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
RIP Kometa I guess.

20230602_175946.jpg

Edit:

Reading the QRTs and while most of them are in shock and/or sad about the announcement, there are a few of them who are genuinely happy for the two being "free" now. Looks like KoMETA is a shitty company.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

46gumi

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She's already hinting at reincarnating.

Yep, whole roster gone. I do find it strange that management hasn't said anything about dissolving the brand altogether.

Tax write offs?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Does everyone remember KoMETA - the three-Vtuber agency who lost one of their talents, and was going to recast the model with some edits?

Banned VT Memes has an update for us:

46gumi

UberSoldat

GIRAKaczynski

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

46gumi

Oh it has it's own thread now, neat. Time to dump more stuff then.

This person I assume, is one of the staff/mods of their Discord and by the looks of it, even they're kept in the dark.

Archive

Here's the stream in question mentioned by this Tweet

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Here's the stream in question mentioned by this Tweet

Temporary gofile link, best audio worst video E: higher res version uploaded

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Juicy drama for once?! Too bad it's some nobody agency...

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Some kinda Rentry.org infodump.

Spicy KoMETA info (mostly about GIRA) dropped, it seems?
I Archived the Reentry for posterity https://archive.ph/9rY0k
And also all the images and videos used as evidence in the document as using an ephemeral service such as catbox for your allegations might not be the brightest idea(excuse the awful formatting);
a6qntm.png6e62dk.png 35x1vo.png1wpr7v.pnga4pn5l.png fbyyzu.pngwi0yah.png 4p7oow.pngtll1go.pngb6n7er.png8nmurj.png t5i3x7.png9cltp6.pngt5jq9j.pngvr0e17.png 3ylopj.png b68udr.pngk58za5.pngj54sbl.pngz3vi6b.png eii7uw.pngo2mew7.pngmxrfd3.pngzosbqm.pngb93io5.pnggsaeit.png4l7hxx.png
Nice Booba on the Secretary/CEO's Cocksleeve though

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
Lol. Kek. Lmao even. I remember hearing about KoMETA and thinking, "Wow. That's a first.".

2 years later and it's all gone downhill. I didn't watch em but I heard a lot of people liked the talents. What a shame it had to end up like this.

I hope the last two remaining talents find better opportunities. They deserve better. Fair winds and clear skies to Virgil and Miria.

I don't think I'll be hearing of any new Filipino VTuber company/agency popping up in the near future after this fiasco. The Year 2023 is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

:kroniibitchclap::botanshrug::amepopcorn:

I don't think anyone's archived this one so I'll put this here.

1685981922176.png
Warosu - Archive

Porean

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
After reading all that I started wondering "How does this short, ridiculously haired asshole flip surround himself with a buffet of pussy in his own personal waifu empire?" and then I realized "oh yeah money, duh"

Porean

Early Adopter
After reading all that I started wondering "How does this short, ridiculously haired asshole flip surround himself with a buffet of pussy in his own personal waifu empire?" and then I realized "oh yeah money, duh"
“When you’re a rich Vtubing CEO, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” - GIRA

Frogfucious

Oh it has it's own thread now, neat. Time to dump more stuff then.

This person I assume, is one of the staff/mods of their Discord and by the looks of it, even they're kept in the dark.
The press conference mentioned by the fan server moderator is officially announced here.

Archive

GIRA told them that he's planning on addressing everything but most of the people running the server aren't buying it and are all backing out. He's losing the largest pro-GIRA/pro-KoMETA group that was urging people to give him time to respond.
Miria retweeted it though so who knows what kind of mess this is going to end up being. The June 26th graduation day is so far away and I can't imagine how the company is even going to make it there with how fast this is progressing.

UberSoldat

Geez, that's one way to bring exposure to an agency.

46gumi

Vergil venting on the miscommunication in that VTuber con.

View attachment 1686017740478.mp4

And another, who I assume is a Discord mod, voicing their disappointment.

Archive

The OP of the recent infodump hints that there's more coming

Last edited:
Top Bottom