"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Okay, someone was directly tagging her in their speculation which makes a bit more sense to be pushing back at.

Archive

I tried searching around and the only containment-break thread I'm seeing is this:
1683238578708.png
Archive

There may be something I'm missing due to either Twitter search shadowbanning/posts being deleted/me being fucking blind etc. though so take all this as you will.

hololive ruined /jp/

Okay, someone was directly tagging her in their speculation which makes a bit more sense to be pushing back at.

Archive

I tried searching around and the only containment-break thread I'm seeing is this:
View attachment 23453
Archive

There may be something I'm missing due to either Twitter search shadowbanning/posts being deleted/me being fucking blind etc. though so take all this as you will.

probably making shit up about seeing it in her twitter notifications. she did the same thing when people complained about her big tit model being dogshit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Bitch gonna stream or what?:amepopcorn:
Maybe its because the highly unusual way you left PC and how Lumi said you were making a terrible decision Yuri.
Just make an anonymous account here and post your side to why you left PC, you could do it from the POV of one of your former discord mods for even more plausible deniability.
^Even better, explain yourself. What you did and why is more interesting then YOU or any of your streams Yuri!
Did she do it for love? Did she do it for money? Did she do it cuz Butthurt? :menhera:

hololive ruined /jp/

Bitch gonna stream or what?:amepopcorn:

^Even better, explain yourself. What you did and why is more interesting then YOU or any of your streams Yuri!
Did she do it for love? Did she do it for money? Did she do it cuz Butthurt? :menhera:
who would you watch if i put a gun to your head? Rie or yuri?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yuri/Nano, when you became a streamer, not to mention the public face of Phase Connect, you decided you wanted to become a niche internet celebrity, and would have all the attention that resulted from that, good or bad. And part of this would be that people would talk about you, and some of that talk would not be nice. You goddamn retard.

hololive ruined /jp/

Yeah, she had second thoughts about this plan and doubted it. she's coping with the "double down on dumb idea". lol stupid cat.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Oh no, she's a Pegasister.

Wonder if she's going to be one of those streamers who needed the whipcrack of management to not just be a complete spaz and burnout. Things aren't looking great so far.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Let it be known that I joined the Nanobites Discord a couple days ago, verified myself and everything to gain access to the server, because I wanted to keep an eye on it just in case shit went down. I just realized that at some point in the last day or so, I got fucking randomly and preemptively banned. Outside of verifying myself with a social media in the verification channel, I didn't say a fucking word.
1683262225640.png (This invite does indeed still work for everyone but me).
I also want to say that when I did the initial verification, it took them 12 hours to finally get to me and give me access to other channels with the role. The server jannies do it manually, and the place where you verify yourself is an open channel where you can see everyone else's messages. I shit you not, literally everyone around my message was getting the role except me, and I had to reply to my own message half a day later with "bump" for them to finally give it to me. The thought of that being purposeful crossed my mind at the time, but I brushed it off because they did eventually give me access and I didn't want to be schizo, but now...
:whatastory:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Let it be known that I joined the Nanobites Discord a couple days ago, verified myself and everything to gain access to the server, because I wanted to keep an eye on it just in case shit went down. I just realized that at some point in the last day or so, I got fucking randomly and preemptively banned. Outside of verifying myself with a social media in the verification channel, I didn't say a fucking word.
View attachment 23506 (This invite does indeed still work for everyone but me).
I also want to say that when I did the initial verification, it took them 12 hours to finally get to me and give me access to other channels with the role. The server jannies do it manually, and the place where you verify yourself is an open channel where you can see everyone else's messages. I shit you not, literally everyone around my message was getting the role except me, and I had to reply to my own message half a day later with "bump" for them to finally give it to me. The thought of that being purposeful crossed my mind at the time, but I brushed it off because they did eventually give me access and I didn't want to be schizo, but now...
Yeah, this is what I was expecting to go down, attempting to de-kiwi/"drama" the server. The question is whether she's asking for this kind of filtering, or if the mods are doing it of their own accord.

Do any of the jannies have known baggage? I'm not sure whether Vera's fuckbuddy PrussianBot is a mod now or just an orbiter, and I'm not familiar with anyone else in her community aside from DancingCharmander.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 23506 (This invite does indeed still work for everyone but me).
Yeah Yuri, some older discord mods, and some of the biggest simps used Phase Connect general and know who you are and what you will do.
Usually good to have a maintained alt in cases like this.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do any of the jannies have known baggage? I'm not sure whether Vera's fuckbuddy PrussianBot is a mod now or just an orbiter, and I'm not familiar with anyone else in her community aside from DancingCharmander.
I took these screenshots a couple days ago when I joined just in case, and I guess it turns out I made the right call. I'm pretty sure these two are just legit her old jannies from Cyberlive/Phase. I recognize them. They didn't even attempt to hide it. Don't know much about them though, I just know the names.
1683264143515.png1683264161862.png
What really confuses me is why they let me in at all in the first place if they were just gonna ban me anyways.

Negzana

I didn't watch Yuri so seeing the drama play out even after her termination is confusing to me. I don't get if she is self-sabotaging herself or not here.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Yeah Yuri, some older discord mods, and some of the biggest simps used Phase Connect general and know who you are and what you will do.
Usually good to have a maintained alt in cases like this.
Now for the fun part, where members of her community are constantly accusing each other of being thhrang alts.
ninomae-inanis-smug-face.gif

I didn't watch Yuri so seeing the drama play out even after her termination is confusing to me. I don't get if she is self-sabotaging herself or not here.
It's hard to tell if she's self-sabotaging, or if her mods/orbiters are sabotaging her for their own benefit. I'm genuinely 50/50 on this right now; she's a big girl and should know how to conduct herself after doing this shit for two years, but Lumi's comments about her "new friends" make me think they might be influencing her and keeping her away from people outside their little circle.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I took these screenshots a couple days ago when I joined just in case, and I guess it turns out I made the right call. I'm pretty sure these two are just legit her old jannies from Cyberlive/Phase. I recognize them. They didn't even attempt to hide it. Don't know much about them though, I just know the names.
View attachment 23509View attachment 23510
What really confuses me is why they let me in at all in the first place if they were just gonna ban me anyways.
My best guess is it was a yuri call. They knew the lore but were unsure what the due given the lack of your doing anything and put it up the chain tell they got a response. I don't know how well yuri knows you, so they could have just referred to you as a troll or something. Either way im like 90% sure you got banned by yuri herself or at her direction.

Speech To Text

Shes not really self-sabotaging by having people who already know her be her mods. Its a smart move to ban people who would archive things on the discord server if they think Yuri or her fans will say something bad. The only ways it might be bad is if those mods are the same people that Lumi referred to as her new friends that convinced her to do whatever it was to lead to her termination at Phase Connect. Theres really not much drama post termination. Its almost all just the Phase girls stating that her termination was her own fault and her re-debuting with zero attempts to seem like someone else.

My best guess is it was a yuri call. They knew the lore but were unsure what the due given the lack of your doing anything and put it up the chain tell they got a response. I don't know how well yuri knows you, so they could have just referred to you as a troll or something. Either way im like 90% sure you got banned by yuri herself or at her direction.
I think you are right. The mods probably know about Thhrang, but the fact that they didn't kick him right away and gave him access after a day seems like they ask Yuri and got no response.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Not going to lie, I really wasn't leaning any particular direction regarding the termination & wasn't subscribing to any rrats of what happened either this way or that way. I wasn't invested in any of this, and was just observing from the sidelines without a strong opinion, but this amazing hilarious targeted preemptive ban treatment has now made me personally invested. Cheers to the discord jannies and Nano, excited to see where this all goes from here.
story.png:robertudrink:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Not going to lie, I really wasn't leaning any particular direction regarding the termination & wasn't subscribing to any rrats of what happened either this way or that way. I wasn't invested in any of this, and was just observing from the sidelines without a strong opinion, but this amazing hilarious targeted preemptive ban treatment has now made me personally invested. Cheers to the discord jannies and Nano, excited to see where this all goes from here.
View attachment 23512:robertudrink:
Probably nowhere, since she'll likely never even stream. Can you imagine being the paypig who gave her $600 for a model she'll never use?

Snipaste_2023-05-05_03-00-11.png

Attachments

• Snipaste_2023-05-05_02-59-01.png
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_02-59-01.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Snipaste_2023-05-05_02-58-18.png
    Snipaste_2023-05-05_02-58-18.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
Top Bottom