"You're a freak; You're fucked up; I was groomed into showing my feet by you"Pipkin Pippa

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuri is a betrayer of her friends and hostages over some yet to be disclosed reason.
Oh it's choice B for sure, the only question is how bad Yuri was:smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
A schism has occurred among hostages, some are saying Phase is a black corpo and screwed Yuri and the others are saying Yuri is a betrayer of her friends and hostages over some yet to be disclosed reason.

Sure, let's just have everyone jump to one extreme or the other. I guess those are more fun than the mundanity in the middle, which is where the truth probably lies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Sure, let's just have everyone jump to one extreme or the other. I guess those are more fun than the mundanity in the middle, which is where the truth probably lies.
Oh there are plenty who are just happy she didn't quit to become a normal leaf girl but the loudest tards always get the most attention.

hololive ruined /jp/

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh for sure, but I think we're way closer to the Yuri a little shit side then the PC is a Black company side.

Sven

Oh and somehow capipis are being blamed for this too.
/pcg blaming capipis is just the thread specific version of /vt blaming the farms for everything

vt.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Part of that might be from the current hostage crisis happening on /vt/ and Yuri fan discords.
A schism has occurred among hostages, some are saying Phase is a black corpo and screwed Yuri and the others are saying Yuri is a betrayer of her friends and hostages over some yet to be disclosed reason.
Then you have third parties showing up and spreading retarded rumors to fan the flames, things like Yuri quit because Pippa/Lumi/Tenma are anti-LGBTQIAMAP+ or she was sending lewd things to the biggest donos behind the scenes.

It's a disaster.
Oh and somehow capipis are being blamed for this too.
From what I saw yesterday, it was almost unanimously hostages sperging out about it being a black company, then the thing with the youtube link in her twitter happened, and the race war kicked off.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
When you think about it this is a significant move for Lumi. It's both her last Cyberlive victim and her first Phase Connect victim. Probably only took so long because she liked keeping Yuri around to torture. I expect her to start seriously picking off the other PC mems going forward, savoring Pippa for last of course.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
When you think about it this is a significant move for Lumi. It's both her last Cyberlive victim and her first Phase Connect victim. Probably only took so long because she liked keeping Yuri around to torture. I expect her to start seriously picking off the other PC mems going forward, savoring Pippa for last of course.
lumi.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Speech To Text

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nanobites_ in pippa's twitch chat, caught by a gift sub :SelenHAHAhere:
Edit: Or can you choose who get a sub on twitch? hmmmmmm

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Or can you choose who get a sub on twitch? hmmmmmm
Yeah, you can choose who to gift to. I think there's an option to give random subs and an option to buy for a specific person.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's wild that this site has dedicated liveposting threads for only three vtubers: Pippa, Kirsche, and some zero-view who hasn't done a single stream yet.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's wild that this site has dedicated liveposting threads for only three vtubers: Pippa, Kirsche, and some zero-view who hasn't done a single stream yet.
Look how many pages that aren't sitting in the general thread; sometimes, it's good to separate the autisms from each other

Top Bottom