"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Looks like her old Yuri twitter account was also deleted: www.twitter.com/fuurayuri.

At least her Twitch is still up, for what little that's worth given that most of its content is gone.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There's no way she jeopardized her position in PC over the Cyberwhore girls...right? She can't be that stupid.

I still find it strange they're following her new account.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Huh, why does Yuri's new twitter link to this?
1682950921299.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is she being sly or something? Because she posted this in reply to that tweet and her linktree is the right channel.

To quote myself from the other thread like a big homo:

Yeah, just like she conveniently missed the April 1st stream on twitch. :^)

She could've just deleted the original tweet and reposted it if she really didn't want people clicking on that link, too.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
14 Talents? Nah, just a coincidence surely. Nothing to see here.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

kestraline

Early Adopter
Looks like her old Yuri twitter account was also deleted: www.twitter.com/fuurayuri.

At least her Twitch is still up, for what little that's worth given that most of its content is gone.
So how long until her name is available and someone takes it to redirect people to nanobites?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The first two shorts didn't entirely convince me, but her voice in this one gives it away. It's got that distinct very soft vocal fry.

EDIT:
I'm not sure how far I'd read into the CyberLive girls immediately following her there; there's every chance they're just being catty and immediately jumping on board to see where it goes. I noticed not-Yuri hasn't followed Ayane Hylo (the Patreon ethot who started shit over Lumi's April Fools stream) back at the time of posting.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
pcg found Yuri's new channel:
YouTube: Twitch:

Twitter:

Edit: At least she has popular connections she hasn't burned yet that could shill her.

Edit2: Also right before her channel was deleted, she decided to be a tease!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't most of that follower list basically a chunk of people who have been part of a vtweet drama and/or some rrats, several of which in particular regard Lumi and Pippa? Because if I'm remembering that right then it would also fill in the holes on why Lumi seemed indifferent at best and kind of just shrugged her shoulders over "the wife" ditching for her new friends.
My tism' also feels like it would also possibly push into why Pippa seemed to take the whole thing harder. I would not be shocked if she was able to twist something like that into an issue she caused or could have prevented.

There's no way she jeopardized her position in PC over the Cyberwhore girls...right? She can't be that stupid.

I still find it strange they're following her new account.
Fuck I always lose track of who is who, is this actually a list of that too? Hm. Didn't that old ass discord log of the meangirls shit basically have them saying Lumi was the cunt while Yuri was basically just some sad sack who fell for Lumi's bs and latched on?

Don't want to rrat too hard about either of these replies since I can't remember if what I'm working with is right or not though.
IF I am remembering any of this right then the decision she made seems dumb as fuck and basically a "talent freedom" woman moment.

Edit
Yuri was part of the discord
View attachment 23007
I vaguely remembered this, the point I remembered more I guess was them saying that she "used" to be in it, but then still was best friends with Lumi anyway a few lines down. Honestly just makes me think even moreso that it's a mean girls woman moment then.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't most of that follower list basically a chunk of people who have been part of a vtweet drama and/or some rrats, several of which in particular regard Lumi and Pippa? Because if I'm remembering that right then it would also fill in the holes on why Lumi seemed indifferent at best and kind of just shrugged her shoulders over "the wife" ditching for her new friends.
My tism' also feels like it would also possibly push into why Pippa seemed to take the whole thing harder. I would not be shocked if she was able to twist something like that into an issue she caused or could have prevented.

Fuck I always lose track of who is who, is this actually a list of that too? Hm. Didn't that old ass discord log of the meangirls shit basically have them saying Lumi was the cunt while Yuri was basically just some sad sack who fell for Lumi's bs and latched on?

Don't want to rrat too hard about either of these replies since I can't remember if what I'm working with is right or not though.
IF I am remembering any of this right then the decision she made seems dumb as fuck and basically a "talent freedom" woman moment.
Yuri was part of the discord
yuri lumi discord.png

View attachment 23009
Liked this a couple days ago, lol.
This just makes her look retarded, lol

Attachments

• cyberlive discord leak about Lumi.jpg
    cyberlive discord leak about Lumi.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

cucurut

Any receipts on this one? Because I remember she was in this discord, but I don't recall that she started it.
E: Found stuff
:shiinastare:
Fuck me
1650995890243.png

1649399627455.png
E2: Yes, this is Yubi, even the bit with repeating phrases is the same. She started activity week before full termination and now must be shilling herself in /pcg/ (she pretty much confirmed being homestuck poster in /pcg/ when she pulled one of characters on the same stream she drew romanian flag).

(a)
E3: Even more proof.

(a)

Why this is all so fucked.
:shiinastare:

E4: Well, at least it is good to know Phase is not black company and does not have draconian non-compete clauses.

Is there some summary of the entire yunity/cyberlive situation or has someone been around to summarize it? If not I will probably go digging warosu later this week.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is there some summary of the entire yunity/cyberlive situation or has someone been around to summarize it? If not I will probably go digging warosu later this week.
There were five people in Lumi and Yuri's gen at Cyberlive, and Lumi was the only functional person of the lot. The rest fucked over the company through cattiness, bitching and infighting and it wasn't helped by poor management. The fallout is the other members are retired, or turned into two-view twitch thots. While I used to think at least Yuri was at least somewhat functional, since she seemed to be doing okay with Phase, it turns out she's the least functional of the lot because she gave up a second life few vtubers from imploded agencies get, and burned all her bridges at Phase to become another indie two-view.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hylo, Yoki, and Emma kicked up a bit of drama last month by publicly complaining to Phase Connect's Twitter about Lumi using their models in some short April Fool's bit. Most people agreed there wasn't anything wrong with them not wanting Lumi to do this, but others also felt that because they did this publicly rather than talk to Phase in private, there were other motives behind this, which led to the above Discord screenshots being brought back into the light. Hylo in particular later went on to complain about being harassed and blamed Lumi for encouraging this type of behavior, of course showing zero proof of this. In the end, Hylo apologized and said she shouldn't have made this public, while Lumi seemingly was talked to by management, probably deleted their files, and went about her days normally, only vaguely joking about things.

As far as I remember, Pippa's only indirect involvement of this was noticeably unfollowing anyone on Twitter she was previously following that talked negatively about Lumi and Phase during this, such as Chibi (I think), Mana, and a few others.

As far as what this means now with Yuri, I don't know, but as I stated earlier, it definitely raises some eyebrows and questions.

cucurut

Hylo, Yoki, and Emma kicked up a bit of drama last month by publicly complaining to Phase Connect's Twitter about Lumi using their models in some short April Fool's bit. Most people agreed there wasn't anything wrong with them not wanting Lumi to do this, but others also felt that because they did this publicly rather than talk to Phase in private, there were other motives behind this, which led to the above Discord screenshots being brought back into the light. Hylo in particular later went on to complain about being harassed and blamed Lumi for encouraging this type of behavior, of course showing zero proof of this. In the end, Hylo apologized and said she shouldn't have made this public, while Lumi seemingly was talked to by management, probably deleted their files, and went about her days normally, only vaguely joking about things.

As far as I remember, Pippa's only indirect involvement of this was noticeably unfollowing anyone on Twitter she was previously following that talked negatively about Lumi and Phase during this, such as Chibi (I think), Mana, and a few others.

As far as what this means now with Yuri, I don't know, but as I stated earlier, it definitely raises some eyebrows and questions.
Timeline doesn't check out. Yuri "joked" about graduation like a half hour after April 1st started, the model thing was Lumi joke during normal streaming hours.
E: At most it could have exaggerate any prior issues.
E2: For prosperity yuri stream with "joke" https://twitchtracker.com/yuri/streams/48231164429
Lumi stream with models https://twitchtracker.com/kanekolumi/streams/48236082333

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm not saying any of that actually involved Yuri. My last part is mostly questioning her involvement with them now after her previous involvement with them at Cyberlive and this incident that involved someone who was supposed to be her friend.

I'm also not convinced the graduation joke was anything more than just a joke. It very well could have been her hinting of what was to come, but I just see it as a joke that eventually became a not-joke.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Well then at least I'm not totally wrong in my memory of the names showing back up so that's nice to know. We'll likely never get any actual answers but this really has my autism flared up out of curiosity.

Top Bottom