"My foot's still cramped, I had to stretch my foot thumb, no the foot thumb! Foot thumb...! What do you call that th... big toe? OK..."IRyS

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I feel like it's worth reminding people that Pippa really feels to me like the kind of person who carries the weight of other people on her shoulders because she comes from a very messed up background and feels a very strong personal connection to anyone else she sees in any even potentially similar situation. People like that will never be objective (and I'm not demanding they should be) because separating their own trauma from the implied trauma of the other person is basically impossible, and they're always going to be torn up over it way more than anyone else.
I don't know if any one else finally got their Phase Connect art book but in it it states that Lia was supposed to be the flagship. That changed about a year later when the bunny blew up. Now Pippa is the face of the company, despite her best efforts. Slight tangent, there's an old stream of her's where she's talking about Andrew Dobson. In it Yuri pops in to say hello and Pippa explains who Yuri is for chat.

There's another stream where I think It's Lumi and Pippa where Lumi casually admits that Pippa was trying to get both of them to leave Cyberlive and join Phase Connect sometime before they left Cyberlive, tho that one I'm not sure what it was. Without a doubt this is affecting her. I'm just glad that she didn't give into the dumbasses in her chat begging her to doom post and spill the deets at the end of yesterday's stream.
I just feel like heading off any potential 'oooooooooh pippa knows the DEEP LORE here and everyone else is reacting blandly because of IGNORANCE!' rrats.
One of the points that everyone who's spoken about this has said that they had an idea that something was up but no clue about what was going on nor the severity until Sakana pulled the plug. I just really hope the drama baiting dies down early this week.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I knew it was gonna get extremely retarded when he mentioned pippa's husband/groomer or whatever.
TLDR anon is a coomer retard who thinks yuri was doing sexual favor to whales
I don't blame anon though given how this has been something that has happened multiple times to handful of talents. Hell, its what killed Cyberlive for good once they rebranded.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I also feel like Pippa is the type of girl that even if there was literally nothing she could have done to change a situation, she'll replay shit in her head wondering what she could have done to prevent the situation from happening at all.

Found this:incoming: on an older thread from /pcg/. Thought I'd clip it for posterity and see what the read on this is.
View attachment 22895View attachment 22896View attachment 22897View attachment 22898
Honestly this is a pretty good analysis. I especially appreciate the notion that Yuri is a drama stirrer and citing her chat messages during Pippa's UWU.tv interview I totally forgot about. It's still a massive speculation piece but I can appreciate the effort.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
View attachment 22895View attachment 22896View attachment 22897View attachment 22898
If we are sharing rrats let me give you mine.

These are the facts:
-Lumi mentioned that she had to pay Cyberlive for her model (+3d model) and IP before she could leave. Given that she was on of Cyberlives bigger cashcows it would seem reasonable that she could afford that.
-She self financed her own gremuli 2d and 3d models .
- Vtuber models, particularly 3d models, are/were fcking expensive
-This is not true for Yuri, and the common theory was that Lumi out of pure kindness paid for Yuris model and IP.
-Sakana mentioned in his interview that he considers poaching regular business practice, and that he did not consider it poaching but "saving" (cuz he is a femboy).
-Lumi mentioned that she approached Sakana, because "I want to be managed".
-We know that she was already acquainted with sakana and the phase talents before she left cyberlive.
-Sakana is a somewhat wealthy chink.
- Lumi and yuri left cyberlive due to, in essence, harassments and gay ops by other talents

Given these facts is it unreasonable to assume that Lumi approached Sakana before she left Cyberlive? And that he agreed to give Yuri (and Lumi) a small loan to pay off Cyberlive?
And that they in turn would join phase and give him their models + ip if they could not pay him back? Or perhaps giving him the IP was the requirement for the money?
This could also explain why Sakana might have been harsher on Yuri allegedly taking donos and money from fans without giving him his cut.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

These are the facts:
-Lumi mentioned that she had to pay Cyberlive for her model (+3d model) and IP before she could leave. Given that she was on of Cyberlives bigger cashcows it would seem reasonable that she could afford that.
-This is not true for Yuri, and the common theory was that Lumi out of pure kindness paid for Yuris model and IP.
-Sakana mentioned in his interview that he considers poaching regular business practice, and that he did not consider it poaching but "saving" (cuz he is a femboy).
-We know that she was already acquainted with sakana and the phase talents before she left cyberlive.
- Lumi and yuri left cyberlive due to, in essence, harassments and gay ops by other talents

Given these facts is it unreasonable to assume that Lumi approached Sakana before she left Cyberlive? And that he agreed to give Yuri (and Lumi) a small loan to pay off Cyberlive?
And that they in turn would join phase and give him their models + ip if they could not pay him back? Or perhaps giving him the IP was the requirement for the money?
This could also explain why Sakana might have been harsher on Yuri allegedly taking donos and money from fans without giving him his cut.
Honestly, really not a bad thought. If it was something like "We'll take a bigger cut of your income until a certain point, then drop it off once you've paid in full" and she was bypassing that, I could imagine Sakana being livid.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

These are the facts:

Hmmm that's interesting about Lumi possibly paying for Yuri's stuff, perhaps if she still owed her this could figure into the model/IP being kept. Maybe the contract could be even more complicated like Lumi/Sakana owing the Uri Ip and Yuri just hired as a pilot or something. Interesting stuff.
>This could also explain why Sakana might have been harsher on Yuri allegedly taking donos and money from fans without giving him his cut.
The only thing here is that it seems Sakana was not harsh at all over it and it took multiple event of this (or whatever she did) to get punished and even then she had some type of recourse that she opted to refuse.
Edit: I guess for that last part I'm assuming Sakana is fully honest, which I think he is. However it could be that there was no recourse and they're just saving face by not disclosing how bad it was. It could have just been the outcome of an investigation to terminate her and the "we couldn't work it out" is just being kind to her reputation and also saving face.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
pcg found Yuri's new channel:
YouTube: Twitch:

Twitter:

Edit: At least she has popular connections she hasn't burned yet that could shill her.
1682931517961.png

1682931616225.png

Well look who we have here!
1682931647007.png

1682933434354.png

1682933517180.png

1682933583295.png

Edit2: Also right before her channel was deleted, she decided to be a tease!
1682932508077.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
One of the shorts kind of sounds like her, but I'll need to hear a seal impression to accept her.
It sounds exactly like her. Also look at the date the YouTube channel was created, April 23, 2023. Ring a bell?
1682930528020.png

1682930878025.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It sounds exactly like her. Also look at the date the YouTube channel was created, April 23, 2023. Ring a bell?
Keep in mind that April 1st Destiny 2 stream, where she bluntly states a full 3 weeks ahead of time that she's getting terminated and no one takes it seriously because it's April 1st. So yeah, she had at least 3 weeks to get all the shit ready for her reincarnation and then just held on to it, waiting for the announcement so she could launch her new identity.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 22951
Still only 1 short has good voice on it, wouldn't. There's at least 4 Yuri people fallowing her though, but they may have just came from pcg though.
I just think thats too retarded, "oh guys look I'm a double walmart pikora, I'm so edgy" :retard: "You guys loves Sleepa the purple Pippa, now here come ShitPa the blue Pippa that steals and causes problems"
Edit: Well if One Quick Post says it's her I guess it's her.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-7429

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Still only 1 short has good voice on it, wouldn't. There's at least 4 Yuri people fallowing her though, but they may have just came from pcg though.
I just think thats too retarded, "oh guys look I'm a double walmart pikora, I'm so edgy" :retard: "You guys loves Sleepa the purple Pippa, now here come ShitPa the blue Pippa that steals and causes problems"
Edit: Well if One Quick Post says it's her I guess it's her.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-7429
The timing, the voice, immediately being followed by Chibidoki and many other Phase Connect viewers. Gee I wonder...
No I trust One Quick Post if they believe it's her. Not like it matters other then novelty. She doesn't really have much to offer on her own.
Back to 1 view groomer hell for Yuri :SelenHAHAhere:oh I mean "Nano"
If you seriously need someone else to tell you it's her when it's obviously her and you couldn't come to that conclusion on your own by doing minimal research or even using my spoon feeding to connect the dots, you are actually retarded!

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The timing, the voice, immediately being followed by Chibidoki and many other Phase Connect viewers. Gee I wonder...
No I trust One Quick Post if they believe it's her. Not like it matters other then novelty. She doesn't really have much to offer on her own.
Back to 1 view groomer hell for Yuri :SelenHAHAhere:oh I mean "Nano"

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
She went all in on the gacha cat redesign, balls-deep, and now redebuts as a small cute rabbit?
man.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I liked Yuri well enough but I didn't watch her very much, mostly just early on when she joined Phase and then in collabs. Was she always so... cutesy? I didn't really get that impression from her "I'm living in your wall" asmr.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
The reincarnation, specifically her paypigs following her, points to an interesting rrat: The possible main reason for her termination may have been her taking money directly from paypigs and bypassing PC's cut. I wanna say this was (one of many) factors that led to Rushia's termination too.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The reincarnation, specifically her paypigs following her, points to an interesting rrat: The possible main reason for her termination may have been her taking money directly from paypigs and bypassing PC's cut. I wanna say this was (one of many) factors that led to Rushia's termination too.
It's certainly possible, but her reincarnation was posted on /pcg/. It's only natural that they would immediately start following her.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I've held off on providing more of my worthless commentary long enough; I will now reward myself by indulging in some wild speculation. I think the real drama has not yet begun.

Nu-Yuri gets an initial viewer boost from people enjoying their forbidden knowledge - but her viewership will start to drop off and eventually settle significantly lower than where she was at Phase. The numbers will get to her, menhera will kick in, at some point her new friends will remind her that drama sells, and we'll end up with the next Phase Connect is the Devil bandwagon. Chibidoki involved somehow because why not?

Alternately maybe she'll give up vtubing entirely, marry one of her whales (who against all odds turns out to be a decent person) and get to be the strawberry-picking tradwife she imagined.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I imagine a few of us will check out at least her (re)debut stream; I'd like to see what she wants to do that was worth quitting Phase Connect for. And while I can't say I watch her (or enjoy Twitch) she was fun enough when she was a collab partner, so I'll at least give her a chance to see how it all goes.

Top Bottom