"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
14 Talents account was created on the 13th of January 2016, for the record.
14t.png

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
-This is not true for Yuri, and the common theory was that Lumi out of pure kindness paid for Yuris model and IP.
Couldn't fishboy have paid for her model and IP? Could be why she can't leave with the model

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Interesting.

It looks like the first date she tweets using the new model is April 26. That's three days after the termination announcement. There's a couple explanations for why she might have a rigged model ready to go in three days, but the two that are the most likely to me is that this is a pre-fab she got off a store like Etsy, or she already had this model ready to go in her back pocket just in case something like this happened at PC. And generally experienced streamers know better than to build whole identities around pre-fab models that anyone can use like this.

:ameheh:

Well, good luck to her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Interesting.

It looks like the first date she tweets using the new model is April 26. That's three days after the termination announcement. There's a couple explanations for why she might have a rigged model ready to go in three days, but the two that are the most likely to me is that this is a pre-fab she got off a store like Etsy, or she already had this model ready to go in her back pocket just in case something like this happened at PC. And generally experienced streamers know better than to build whole identities around pre-fab models that anyone can use like this.

Well, good luck to her.

Maybe she could have paid for her model if she didn't blow all her money on Nendroids.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Interesting.

Well, good luck to her.

here

Archive

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Couldn't fishboy have paid for her model and IP? Could be why she can't leave with the model

[...]
Given these facts is it unreasonable to assume that Lumi approached Sakana before she left Cyberlive? And that he agreed to give Yuri (and Lumi) a small loan to pay off Cyberlive?
And that they in turn would join phase and give him their models + ip if they could not pay him back? Or perhaps giving him the IP was the requirement for the money? [...]

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
here

Yep. Nice find. I guess her buying a pre-fab in a rush is actually a less depressing outcome than her having this custom made and in her back pocket leading up to this, but I find it weird she'd go that route.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Yep. Nice find. I guess her buying a pre-fab in a rush is actually a less depressing outcome than her having this custom made and in her back pocket leading up to this, but I find it weird she'd go that route.
If you look at Kawaii Gen 3's new accounts they are generally premade models with plans to have custom models made being in progress.

Short

God Damn the Sun
She took down the pinned tweet with the fake YouTube link and has followed every girl from Phase.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Eventually, Henri will find her.

Then there will be a period of time where every third message in chat will be Henri.
"Join me on my crusade to DESTROY THE PIPKIN, YURI!"
*banned*
Chat falls dead silent.
5 minutes later there's a 15 tweet chain about xalabussy and thhrang being sent by Pippa to control her

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Good luck Yuri I subbed let's see whatcha got

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Eventually, Henri will find her.

Then there will be a period of time where every third message in chat will be Henri.
"Join me on my crusade to DESTROY THE PIPKIN, YURI!"
*banned*
Chat falls dead silent.
5 minutes later there's a 15 tweet chain about xalabussy and thhrang being sent by Pippa to control her
She should just let him go nuts, it'd be more entertaining :amepopcorn:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I stole this screenshot from /vt/ so take it as you will, but it looks like the Discord verification shit isn't even private, you've just got a list of people posting their social media shit in front of everyone else.

1682955181591362.png

I sorta get wanting verification up-front if only to avoid having a server full of people with Yuri avatars making everything awkward, but I dunno man, this seems excessive.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I stole this screenshot from /vt/ so take it as you will, but it looks like the Discord verification shit isn't even private, you've just got a list of people posting their social media shit in front of everyone else.

View attachment 23043

I sorta get wanting verification up-front if only to avoid having a server full of people with Yuri avatars making everything awkward, but I dunno man, this seems excessive.
I saw that on pcg too, there's a screenshot with Kirsche in it too, give me a moment to find it.
Edit: here's the initial prompt
1682977622030.png
and here's Kirsche's answer
1682977677408.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 23043

Yeah if I understood correctly her discord askes you to post a social media for the mods to vet "for security". Defiantly stinks of fishing for info so they kick out people who rat on her when she inevitably says shit she shouldn't on discord :SelenHAHAhere:
I also wonder if the youtube link was changed or wrong on purpose to discourage people not in her discord from going to her channel. I assume @superduper just got it from /pcg last night, maybe she saw us talking about her and wanted to cut it off. I don't know but it's weird.
Maybe a fan just bought if for her too. Interested to see how she goes with her new start. Will she really do it or is it just a begrudged "I'm still here bitches" type of thing?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Yeah if I understood correctly her discord askes you to post a social media for the mods to vet "for security". Defiantly stinks of fishing for info so they kick out people who rat on her when she inevitably says shit she shouldn't on discord :SelenHAHAhere:
I also wonder if the youtube link was changed or wrong on purpose to discourage people not in her discord from going to her channel. I assume @superduper just got it from /pcg last night, maybe she saw us talking about her and wanted to cut it off. I don't know but it's weird.

Maybe a fan just bought if for her too. Interested to see how she goes with her new start. Will she really do it or is it just a begrudged "I'm still here bitches" type of thing?
I subbed and will be in chat if she streams on YouTube for her debut. Well see if she really hates me that much.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

View attachment 23043

Part of that might be from the current hostage crisis happening on /vt/ and Yuri fan discords.
A schism has occurred among hostages, some are saying Phase is a black corpo and screwed Yuri and the others are saying Yuri is a betrayer of her friends and hostages over some yet to be disclosed reason.
Then you have third parties showing up and spreading retarded rumors to fan the flames, things like Yuri quit because Pippa/Lumi/Tenma are anti-LGBTQIAMAP+ or she was sending lewd things to the biggest donos behind the scenes.

It's a disaster.
Oh and somehow capipis are being blamed for this too.

Top Bottom