"I really thought you said each version of pokemon game has 'exclusive moms' not exclusive mons"IRyS

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

cucurut

I haven't seen the archive of that one VoD which miraculously stayed up after deletion of all the other vods. After skimming, I found two more interesting clips. You can judge if this sounds like a joke.
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve: gofile
@11:24

@01:03:53

@01:37:58

On a side note, I don't envy yubi current position. I expected her to lay low for a while and do everything a bit more covertly. But now, she has in her discord everyone. Well, I hope her all the best but also...
:amepopcorn:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

there is a non-zero chance of her debut actually being an Apex guerrilla

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I haven't seen the archive of that one VoD which miraculously stayed up after deletion of all the other vods. After skimming, I found two more interesting clips. You can judge if this sounds like a joke.
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve: gofile
@11:24
View attachment 23216

@01:03:53
View attachment 23217

@01:37:58
View attachment 23218

On a side note, I don't envy yubi current position. I expected her to lay low for a while and do everything a bit more covertly. But now, she has in her discord everyone. Well, I hope her all the best but also...
:amepopcorn:
I'm mean, she's way better off then a normal zero view Vtuber starting. She'll have a chat and presumably some pay pigs, they may even make a point to tip her a lot. I mean they already buying her stuff. She'll get some extra attention just from the termination stuff too. On one hand, time can heal all things and there's still no solid inform on what she did to really ruin her rep with other Vtubers. It's up to her if she can actually groom GROW and become equal or greater to what she had in PC.
Edit: I don't how I wrote groom instead of grow, it's like my typos are trying to tell me someting....

:youlittleshit:Of course I also think she's a little shit and even if what she did was more mundane it still bothers and hurts the rest of PC a bit. Of course if she did do worse things and it comes out in the open..... God help you little shit cat.... no quarter for traitors, no mercy for thots :amegunl:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Looks like she's really going to play up the childish angle (I will avoid using the "L" word).

Speech To Text

Looks like she's really going to play up the childish angle (I will avoid using the "L" word).

It seems like she might be playing into the bratty character. The TV effects on the second tweet are interesting at least.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why? Just yesterday she showed a clip of herself with a pacifier in her mouth, it's quite warranted. If we're not going to describe Nanobites as a loli, what's the point of the word existing?

cucurut

I'm mean, she's way better off then a normal zero view Vtuber starting. She'll have a chat and presumably some pay pigs, they may even make a point to tip her a lot. I mean they already buying her stuff. She'll get some extra attention just from the termination stuff too. On one hand, time can heal all things and there's still no solid inform on what she did to really ruin her rep with other Vtubers. It's up to her if she can actually groom GROW and become equal or greater to what she had in PC.
Edit: I don't how I wrote groom instead of grow, it's like my typos are trying to tell me someting....

:youlittleshit:Of course I also think she's a little shit and even if what she did was more mundane it still bothers and hurts the rest of PC a bit. Of course if she did do worse things and it comes out in the open..... God help you little shit cat.... no quarter for traitors, no mercy for thots :amegunl:
I don't say she should start as 0view. It's just that I have expected her to send the message through grapevine instead of engaging in such a blatant shilling even before fully closing the chapter with PC. Although I don't know if this is even possible with such 4chan audience. But I guess, as long as it makes money, good for her. But also all of this together with apparently 18+ discord makes me like 60% certain that fishman discovery must have been either (most likely) pic trades or dating.

Actually fuck me, I think there's nothing deeper to this but tell me that the schizo story doesn't write itself
1683108950639.png
:whatastory:

I wonder how is it going to play out with the not-a-loli-chibidoki. Is it one of as rare as admirable cases where friendship trumps difference of opinion? Or has her opinion changed as she became more aware of for example Gura success and status? Actually, I have noticed that over the past few weeks, some anti-loli vtubers have softened their stances. 🤔

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't say she should start as 0view. It's just that I have expected her to send the message through grapevine instead of engaging in such a blatant shilling even before fully closing the chapter with PC. Although I don't know if this is even possible with such 4chan audience. But I guess, as long as it makes money, good for her. But also all of this together with apparently 18+ discord makes me like 60% certain that fishman discovery must have been either (most likely) pic trades or dating.

Actually fuck me, I think there's nothing deeper to this but tell me that the schizo story doesn't write itself
:whatastory:

I wonder how is it going to play out with the not-a-loli-chibidoki. Is it one of as rare as admirable cases where friendship trumps difference of opinion? Or has her opinion changed as she became more aware of for example Gura success and status? Actually, I have noticed that over the past few weeks, some anti-loli vtubers have softened their stances. 🤔
I don't think Chibi actually cares about the loli shit. Also Nano's Discord is going as you'd expect.
nano discord rules 2.png

Attachments

• discord nano rules.png
    discord nano rules.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 94

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think Chibi actually cares about the loli shit. Also Nano's Discord is going as you'd expect.View attachment 23266
Maybe spending too much time in the basement turned all of the hostages into a bunch of homosexuals.

cucurut

I don't think Chibi actually cares about the loli shit. Also Nano's Discord is going as you'd expect.View attachment 23266
That's actually quite old discord meme

E: And also no, she, at least in the past, cared enough to put loli on blacklist in chat and tweet about how long her blocklist of "pedos" is.

Last edited:

nightowl

Who?
I guess she gauged a long time ago that she just wasn't going to grow in PC. Like others have said, she'll have probably most of her old audience, but I imagine she will still lose a lot of casual viewers that aren't even aware of her new character. It has to be harder getting new fans as an indie even if she has more connections than someone starting fresh. Her numbers did lag and were low while as Yuri. She probably compared herself to Lumi too after they both joined PC, it would be hard not to in some sense, and Lumi seems to have benefited more. She's definitely one of PC's top talents.

It's one of those things too that I think about whenever Pippa talks about being a streamer or kind of getting on her high horse herself. Some of these girls have nothing else to fall back on. They probably aren't going to become fleshtubers, so they're limited to vtubing as a means of income as something they know. Otherwise, they'd be retail or baristas or something. Like I mentioned Pippa, she seems to know herself if anything happens to her position as Pippa, she wouldn't have anything to fall back on. Yuri didn't talk about another job or school as far as I'm aware, so her options seem limited as alternatives for income.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
if anything happens to her position as Pippa, she wouldn't have anything to fall back on.
I see what you're saying, but this specifically isn't exactly true - she has her PL account that a lot of people already know about, and with her fanbase having immensely strong congregations in places outside of the regularly moderated VTuber sectors like Discord or Reddit as well as ties to people who don't care about the traditional rules of the medium (i.e. the e-celebs), it's pretty safe to assume that her audience would mostly, if not all, make the transition across accounts. Anons would eat the 4chan bans to shill it, people like Null would probably be bullied into talking about it via MATI donos or something (same with Metokur if he were still doing streams), Rekieta would likely do the same, guys like Vee and Flamenco would talk about it, etc. Word would spread fast, is my point.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I think vtubers and streamers more generally need to have some sort of exit strategy, in the event of something happening to themselves (medical issues, Final Yab cancellation) or the industry (corpo failure, platform revenue-share changes, platform collapse). Their skillset (to the extent that they have any) is hard to transfer to another line of work. Some have other jobs (Ina), some have skills outside of streaming that they can fall back on (Calli), some have talked about using their savings to create other revenue streams (Kiara planning to be a landlord, Gura musing about buying/starting a power washing company), etc., but some of them like Kronii are helping to support the rest of their family, which is going to limit their savings and/or capital to fall back on. And that's just looking at some of the biggest names in the industry, I think most small-to-mid size streamers should have a second job to supplement their current revenue and to tide them over if something goes wrong.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nano already has the squibby.
Nano_Squib.gif

Archive

there is a non-zero chance of her debut actually being an Apex guerrilla

I mean, I wouldn't object to her going straight in without a debut. We all know who she is and she has her old fanbase in that Discord.

I hate 24/7 Apex/etc streamers though. Too many vtubers that were promising ended up losing so much potential when they stick to those games.
Yeah, you can choose who to gift to. I think there's an option to give random subs and an option to buy for a specific person.
So yeah people on Twitch are no doubt going to try gifting a sub to Phase talent and their friends to see what they say. Lia managed to avoid that on Monday, but who knows what she would have done. I think the more interesting reactions if any would be from Tenma and Lumi.

Fortunately you can't do that on YouTube, gift memberships are always randomised and are always tier 1 only, Twitch offers you all tiers to gift.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
but some of them like Kronii are helping to support the rest of their family
I like her, but I do think she leaked the dottovuu email on stream on purpose.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I see what you're saying, but this specifically isn't exactly true - she has her PL account that a lot of people already know about, and with her fanbase having immensely strong congregations in places outside of the regularly moderated VTuber sectors like Discord or Reddit as well as ties to people who don't care about the traditional rules of the medium (i.e. the e-celebs), it's pretty safe to assume that her audience would mostly, if not all, make the transition across accounts. Anons would eat the 4chan bans to shill it, people like Null would probably be bullied into talking about it via MATI donos or something (same with Metokur if he were still doing streams), Rekieta would likely do the same, guys like Vee and Flamenco would talk about it, etc. Word would spread fast, is my point.
I think Pippa's in an unusual situation where despite the obvious limitations Phase puts on her, she does need at least a degree of wrangling to keep her from depression-spiralling any further. Speaking from experience, being in a situation where the only person you answer to is yourself takes a very specific kind of discipline, and I worry a particularly bad day would ruin that and cause a knock-on domino effect - which I think deep down she knows as well. It doesn't help that most of her social circle these days are Phase-adjacent too which is its own issue that comes with vtubing's pseudo-anonymity.

Essentially while I don't think she needs Phase for numbers, her audience would absolutely migrate over to watch her on whatever account she ends up on, the corpo environment gives her some stability which she needs on a personal level.

I hate 24/7 Apex/etc streamers though. Too many vtubers that were promising ended up losing so much potential when they stick to those games.
I've never been a fan of single-game or single-franchise streamers in general really, even if they play games I'm interested in. Even if they're mostly doing chatty, personality-driven stuff, it's nice to have a change of backdrop from time to time.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think Pippa's in an unusual situation where despite the obvious limitations Phase puts on her, she does need at least a degree of wrangling to keep her from depression-spiralling any further. Speaking from experience, being in a situation where the only person you answer to is yourself takes a very specific kind of discipline, and I worry a particularly bad day would ruin that and cause a knock-on domino effect - which I think deep down she knows as well. It doesn't help that most of her social circle these days are Phase-adjacent too which is its own issue that comes with vtubing's pseudo-anonymity.

Essentially while I don't think she needs Phase for numbers, her audience would absolutely migrate over to watch her on whatever account she ends up on, the corpo environment gives her some stability which she needs on a personal level.
Yeah, Pippa needs Phase as much as Phase needs Pippa. She's tried multiple times to make vtubing work for her, and she's only managed it while she's with Phase, so something about being in a company, whether it's a company in general or Phase specifically, works for her.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Archive

Hi, Yuri.

EDIT: Screenshot because the archive isn't working for some reason

1683231260109.png
Fixed Archive

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Archive

Hi, Yuri.

EDIT: Screenshot because the archive isn't working for some reason

View attachment 23442
Fixed Archive

stop over analyzing me or who I follow, weirdos.

Maybe its because the highly unusual way you left PC and how Lumi said you were making a terrible decision Yuri.
Just make an anonymous account here and post your side to why you left PC, you could do it from the POV of one of your former discord mods for even more plausible deniability.

hololive ruined /jp/

Top Bottom