Early Adopter
superdupernano.PNG
@superduper she's copying your tactic^
sheadmitsit.PNG
We know....

busstophjmeta.PNG
The Vtweeter to bustop handjobs pipeline :SelenHAHAhere:
ownalchohol.PNG
she's going to drink so much saki that she becomes double asian? :smugpipi: wut?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not going to lie, I really wasn't leaning any particular direction regarding the termination & wasn't subscribing to any rrats of what happened either this way or that way. I wasn't invested in any of this, and was just observing from the sidelines without a strong opinion, but this amazing hilarious targeted preemptive ban treatment has now made me personally invested. Cheers to the discord jannies and Nano, excited to see where this all goes from here.
View attachment 23512:robertudrink:
So out of curiosity, do you just manually read Discord and screenshot when you see anything interesting? Or do you run an archiver of some kind to pull the logs as they're made?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So out of curiosity, do you just manually read Discord and screenshot when you see anything interesting? Or do you run an archiver of some kind to pull the logs as they're made?
I usually just manually read and screenshot, but I do occasionally use log exporters.

hololive ruined /jp/

Are you really surprised they banned you, thhrang? Yuri'sgot thin skin.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She gave up her job at Phase Connect to become an alcoholic vtweeter? What an upgrade, Fishman in shambles.
The real quadruple digit IQ move is to admit that you'll be a third-rate vtweeter and fourth rate handjob hand-outer to your paypiggies. Eh, I'm sure they're used to prolonged "uuuuu tommy hort" spells.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
damn she really is young if she can't buy alcohol but it sounds like she is burnt out on streaming but still wants to keep going thanks to the simp bucks
I thought she was already 21.
Awhile back, remember her mentioning just before she left to go have dinner with family she should bring an ID if alcohol is ordered because she has a young face.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you really surprised they banned you, thhrang? Yuri'sgot thin skin.
I'm just a bit taken aback because I've literally never been in a Yuri stream chat, or have ever interacted with her / her community before, and I never expected a random preemptive move so brash and obvious to be taken against me of all people. Guess I really do have a reputation.
:whatastory:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I thought she was already 21.
Awhile back, remember her mentioning just before she left to go have dinner with family she should bring an ID if alcohol is ordered because she has a young face.

Don’t make me tap the sign.

(The sign says “vtubers are performers and regularly lie about their experiences and identity. Don’t be too shocked when they say something that contradicts themselves. That said, particularly for female streamers, the statement which makes them appear younger, more naïve, or just generally more appealing to paypigs is probably the lie.” It’s a pretty big sign.)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm just a bit taken aback because I've literally never been in a Yuri stream chat, or have ever interacted with her / her community before, and I never expected a random preemptive move so brash and obvious to be taken against me of all people. Guess I really do have a reputation.
:whatastory:
The more heat on you the less heat on the rest of us, kek

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The more heat on you the less heat on the rest of us, kek
Exactly, thhrang is the dangerous one here.

The rest of us are good boys and girls who would never autistically piece together posts and clips like a jigsaw puzzle to figure out someone's real name or who they're dating, you can trust us :pippasquish:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
She gave up her job at Phase Connect to become an alcoholic vtweeter? What an upgrade, Fishman in shambles.
Walmart Rushia Literally :menhera: and stupid

kestraline

Early Adopter

Archive

Hi, Yuri.

EDIT: Screenshot because the archive isn't working for some reason

View attachment 23442
Fixed Archive

I thought it was also because on /pcg/ people went through the following and followers list and Miia was nowhere to be seen, despite being a big Yuri fan.

People wondered if anything went down between them in private, or the fact that Miia has the famed Xalamon (Lumi's mod) as a moderator / groomer.

Saying that, Miia was using a Yuri mousepad on her birthday stream. Maybe Miia doesn't want to get involved in this shit and is just staying away.
1683326685315.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I thought it was also because on /pcg/ people went through the following and followers list and Miia was nowhere to be seen, despite being a big Yuri fan.

People wondered if anything went down between them in private, or the fact that Miia has the famed Xalamon (Lumi's mod) as a moderator / groomer.

Saying that, Miia was using a Yuri mousepad on her birthday stream. Maybe Miia doesn't want to get involved in this shit and is just staying away.
View attachment 23570
Maybe she's hoping to join PC or already is in, since Xalabussy is already grooming her (or whatever). He could be found in Gen 2 chats after they were hired too.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Miia begrudgingly modded Xal because she knows him from modding Lumi's chat and she wanted some help since he knows the ins and outs of modding on Twitch. Especially since some of her chat were posting really spicy jokes and stuff that she had a harder time getting rid of herself while streaming. Not too surprised her chat needs a little wrangling, since chat reflects the streamer and all:

Archive
:SelenHAHAhere:

So while many feel she's a good candidate for Phase, I wouldn't really consider Xal's presence to be an indicator yet. As for the Yuri situation, I'm sure Miia is trying to stay away from the drama, but who knows if her and Yuri are still in contact in private. While I haven't watched every minute of every stream Miia has done since everything happened, I haven't heard her say anything directly about it. The only thing I heard her say indirectly is positive things about Phase when someone from chat kind of brought it up. Something like there still being girls in Phase she likes. Either way, without specifically knowing what happened, it's hard to speculate if any bridges with the Phase girls or girls close with Phase, like Lia or Miia, were actually burned, or they're just keeping contact in private to avoid drama.

I'm personally still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt on some things until something more substantial comes out, but there are definitely a lot more questions I'm curious about than there were when she first left Phase.
The rest of us are good boys and girls who would never autistically piece together posts and clips like a jigsaw puzzle to figure out someone's real name or who they're dating, you can trust us :pippasquish:
Of course we wouldn't. We're all good little jiggers here.
:smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Purple faggoty garbage thing shows Nanobites while talking about Yuri's termination, bet he give bus stop handjobs for a sub

Short

God Damn the Sun

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Purple faggoty garbage thing shows Nanobites while talking about Yuri's termination, bet he give bus stop handjobs for a sub
I wonder why this fag will always try to make every Corpo and vtuber that he doesnt like bad but he shut ups with Vshojo even Now :kroniibitchclap:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I may well just be schizoing here because I'm tired but the way Kirsche phrased her response to the Zaion doc makes me think she knows something in relation to the Yuri antics.

1683351287145.png
Tweet / Archive

Top Bottom