Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"make sure to join my discord server"
:urtearingmeapart:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The social media verification thing is weird to me and I don't want everybody to know what my twitter is even if it's got nothing but vtubers on it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
She tried to raid but it wouldn't work. A lot of people were trying to get her to raid Nyaru.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683583540048.png

It's a subtle hint to tell us that it was Rie that caused her to leave, that's my rrat. :smugpipi:
I await @superduper's response to these allegations.

5504991.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter
You're telling me you don't have a set of alt accounts that would let you pass? I saw people get in by linking youtube or twitch if you ask politely.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I am a bit curious how this will all play out. She's following all the Phase members but none are following her. I just wish we knew exactly what happened but Fishman is actually competent at times. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Early Adopter
You're telling me you don't have a set of alt accounts that would let you pass? I saw people get in by linking youtube or twitch if you ask politely.
Oh, that so?

@thhrang could just link her YuniLuna Twitch account to get in, she has a reasonable following there.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm not quite schizo enough to have an entourage of active sock YouTube/Twitch accounts lying around ready to be used in a scenario like this. If I were to join the server on a fresh Discord account and link to an also completely fresh YouTube or Twitch, they'd probably see through it, and in order to remedy this I'd have to create accounts now and wait a few months before doing anything with them. Not really worth the hassle just to spite a few jannies and sneak my way into one server, to be honest.

Oh, that so?

@thhrang could just link her YuniLuna Twitch account to get in, she has a reasonable following there.
This would be too obvious!

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'm not quite schizo enough to have sock YouTube/Twitch accounts lying around ready to be used in a scenario like this. If I were to join the server on a fresh Discord account and link to an also completely fresh YouTube or Twitch, they'd probably see through it, and in order to remedy this I'd have to create accounts now and wait a few months before doing anything with them. Not really worth the hassle just to spite a few jannies and sneak my way into one server, to be honest.
Why not just link a random account that follows her but is not on the Discord? That's what I did.

niggaphil

Hope Yuri is doing okay in her future debut, and won't turn into Zaion-Nijisanji shitshow level. Although I didn't watch her twitch stream, but some clips of her and Phase Connect talents are pretty funny.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Same username everywhere just like you while also being a mild Rie anti.
I don't use the same username everywhere, just the places where I express the schizo vtuber enjoyer persona to spread my influence.
I tried to get in too, but it looks like I don't post enough on social media to get it.

Hff201

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

did anyone here get in the discord? anything good or is it just boring discord talk?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
did anyone here get in the discord? anything good or is it just boring discord talk?
I posted a few out of context Lulz from Yuri a coupler pages ago. It's pretty slow and basic hugbox so far. NO MILK :pikameefuck:FEED ME YURI! :menhera:
I don't use the same username everywhere, just the places where I express the schizo vtuber enjoyer persona to spread my influence.

I tried to get in too, but it looks like I don't post enough on social media to get it.
It's just TWAIN, he recognized you from PC naughty list (probably some big-gay-xala post about you somewhere in the PC mod channel) and noped you out of Yuri's discord. There's zero chance Remi muted you on her channel, it's all the jannies being vermintide. I bet Rie probably didn't even mentioned it either.

cucurut

She said this is a short test stream.

View attachment 24179

The Sandycat chuuba's in chat too
View attachment 24181

She's took out a loan to fund the model that she paid off with presumably the final Phase payment.

She just mentioned that sometimes her internet makes things superduper slow.

View attachment 24182
Looking at her model upclose makes me appreciate the soft, sketchy style on the outlines. It's a subtle detail but I like it.

Improper archive, download if you want to preserve

Short

God Damn the Sun
Possible collab with Nano someday? or just open up about the drama?

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter