"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:guh:sooooooo.... if the clothes go to Nano but she's goingto make this https://twitter.com/Lunastrala where it......
:guradumbl:does that mean they have some IRL connection?
Edit: I accidently posted the tweet while I was still thunking

Short

God Damn the Sun
2023-05-19.png

Tweet/Archive

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's a delicious looking board, not gonna lie.
What? It has random candy all over it, like gummy bears and generic chocolates, and the square cheese slices are far too large, probably from a store bought pack. Look at it, it's a mess, I'd give her board a D+, I'd make a much better one.
1684481381781.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What? It has random candy all over it, like gummy bears and generic chocolates, and the square cheese slices are far too large, probably from a store bought pack. Look at it, it's a mess, I'd give her board a D+, I'd make a much better one.
View attachment 26076
She said it was for her dad who specifically likes the gummy bears and stuff, you'd know that if you were a real Nanobites fan!
:educateyourself:poser

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She said it was for her dad who specifically likes the gummy bears and stuff, you'd know that if you were a real Nanobites fan!
:educateyourself:poser
I'm judging it on its own merits and not the specific audience. There's not even a single fig anywhere.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 26076
The only thing that i don't like is the olives. Everything else is whatever, it's food, I'd eat it, but a whole ass plate/bowl thing of just olives? Bleugh, switch them with grapes. Any kind.

hololive ruined /jp/

The only thing that i don't like is the olives. Everything else is whatever, it's food, I'd eat it, but a whole ass plate/bowl thing of just olives? Bleugh, switch them with grapes. Any kind.
you eat the olive with a cheese like a baby bel.
wonder if she'll cancel stream for reasons and if itll be a short hour or 90 minutes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

^True, but because it was almost certainly an ultimatum that got her terminated. If your choice is to comply with giving up even more incriminating evidence that would cause your termination (or possibly more) or just being terminated, yeah 99% would choose the termination. I don't know what she did but I think it came down to "give us access to your account/messages to prove X isn't true or we have to terminate you".

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She claimed later that that tweet was about the slides she's putting in her debut stream slideshow.

But yes, it was definitely framed in a way to spawn speculation about the more interesting parts of her story.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She claimed later that that tweet was about the slides she's putting in her debut stream slideshow.

But yes, it was definitely framed in a way to spawn speculation about the more interesting parts of her story.

I think she was testing the waters to see where and who would react, she knew exactly what she was doing.
It also generated a bunch of shitposting on /vt/ and small corpo shitflinging.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unless Nano pulls a Sayu and exhaustively tells Yuri's side of the story (but Nano is not Yuri, guys, she'd just be sharing Yuri's story for her), I don't really care about any subtle hints or insinuations Nano wants to try to make. Lawyer up so Yuri can spill as much tea as she's legally allowed, otherwise I don't care.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@hololive ruined /jp/ I think it's safe to assume she's watching this thread, along with other places. I have "no dog in this fight", but I'd really recommend a talent not browse threads about themselves.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

cucurut

@hololive ruined /jp/ I think it's safe to assume she's watching this thread, along with other places. I have "no dog in this fight", but I'd really recommend a talent not browse threads about themselves.
She is for sure on 4chan, because /pcg/ was shitted up with homestuck and on the next stream she pulled precisely the same image which was in thread. Either she was the one shitting it up or she pulled it afterwards.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

is it? Its only natural everyone wants to hear her side of the story. this is the appropriate response to her first stream as nano.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom