"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

/vt/ insanity and antis

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
That clearly belongs in the warm and fuzzy vtuber feelings thread.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
yes anon you have fucked up.PNG(Link)
This unfrozen caveman somehow managed to stumble his way on to /vt/.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
horrific.png

Bait or not, this shit makes me fear for the safety of SEAnigglets.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 49249
Fucking hell this is the type of people who still thinks that we still have the age of consent at 12

Extrajudicial killing part 2 is really needed

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Last edited:

swimmingsharks

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
this sounds like bait to make people think "wtf uiloli watchers are pedophiles!?" at least i hope so
With /vt/ nobody knows, 4chan in general has such a strong culture of irony and sarcasm mixed with genuine schizophrenia that it's almost impossible to know if someone is being honest or just fucking around.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 49249
I always get surprised when I see the song interpreted this way and by normies who look up the lyrics after seeing it on Tik tok or whatever. Is Ui's song even supposed to be celebrating lolicons? Am I retarded or isn't the whole point of the song basically a call for the death of pedos?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I always get surprised when I see the song interpreted this way and by normies who look up the lyrics after seeing it on Tik tok or whatever. Is Ui's song even supposed to be celebrating lolicons? Am I retarded or isn't the whole point of the song basically a call for the death of pedos?

My interpretation is that it's basically teasing them for their degenerate and potentially illegal interests but not anything more severe than that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Both sides claim the song supports their ideology, IMO the song is pandering to lolicons, even if it insults them. Having a loli UI dancing her ass off to a catchy tune is nothing less than a lolicon buffet platter. Normies really don't matter since they will like anything that is trendy, even if the concept of loli is usually disgusting to them they will like it because everyone else does and the FOMO is real. I honestly don't think most people really care about lolicons and only pretend to be sanctimonious about it because it's the socially acceptable thing to do.

In short the song has a very "Oh oniichan you're such a pervert tee-hee" vibe which lolicons love.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gentle teasing. She's not terribly bothered by loli stuff (she's appreciated Comic LO covers before), and her prison concert ends with a bit of self deprecation as she is herself arrested for her appreciation of JKs.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I think this belongs here.
It's nothing personal Thhrang, but I'm morbidly curious to know who would top, you or Reticule

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think this belongs here.
>Poll
You know, I don't really like any of these options :zaionwhatsgoingon: Can I get an humorously badly angled mating press instead? :shiinastare:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
1697175975440.png

I hope this one is just a joke made with character.ai, jesus :medsmoremeds:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i cant blame bannedvtmemes for anything i get treated the same way.

Top Bottom