/vt/ insanity and antis

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So I came across this in a thread
Bild_2023-10-27_055955953.png
Something relating to Fauna dox and her University or something
So I went archive dumping into the /jp/ hlg thread, but I wasnt able to find much, only the occasional deleted post about Fauna and her maybe ex-boyfriend but nothing that would really fit that situation described above
fauna got hard doxed previous addresses and other stuff too.
they were digging on fauna and found out she is no longer dating eddy, here's a pic of what he looks like with his new gf, they found other shit so maybe that's why she isn't streaming. second thread after the dox was posted, thread where it started. tldr her name is lily malcolm and eddy is an ugly chink that's no longer with her.
here are some post pics.
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
7.jpg
I would advice against posting anything related to the dox since it included quite a lot, and we wouldn't want to get the boot. all the links i provided are from JP's archive and are not direct links to anything related to fauna.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
they were digging on fauna and found out she is no longer dating eddy, here's a pic of what he looks like with his new gf, they found other shit so maybe that's why she isn't streaming. second thread after the dox was posted, thread where it started. tldr her name is lily malcolm and eddy is an ugly chink that's no longer with her.
here are some post pics.
I would advice against posting anything related to the dox since it included quite a lot, and we wouldn't want to get the boot. all the links i provided are from JP's archive and are not direct links to anything related to fauna.
I kinda hope this doesnt affect her much but im lowkey having a giggle at the thought of saplings seething from being cucked by a chink, but also technically, if they apparently split before she joined Holo, they technically were never cucked, making the rage pointless, either way its funny

First mori and now fauna, all we need is mumei and gura and all of EN would've been a flavour of asian or had dated one, funny coincidence

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I kinda hope this doesnt affect her much but im lowkey having a giggle at the thought of saplings seething from being cucked by a chink, but also technically, if they apparently split before she joined Holo, they technically were never cucked, making the rage pointless, either way its funny
the thing is, i am pretty sure it's "hoshiyomis" spreading the dox to try and cover up the suisei drama with that idol dude, kinda suspicious that the dox was from months ago but resurfaced as of the 25th this month.
First mori and now fauna, all we need is mumei and gura and all of EN would've been a flavour of asian or had dated one, funny coincidence
afaik mumei is/was dating a spic and gura started with a pajeet and then maybe a swede if the schizos were on the money with that barbie dude.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Technically, the Mori pic with her supposed boyfriend sas shopped. The original post did not have that "Karen and her boyfriend" thing in it.

here are some post pics.
Did you see any actual evidence like the new GF's insta, where the pic of Eddy came from?

Can a mod move my posts from general here, please? https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...hanced-segregation-techniques.115/post-235723

Unless Blueshark saw the dox proof himself and can vouge their existence was legit before they got poofed, it is hard to know whether what we posted have any actual grain of truth to them. I figure they would be better off here, in that case.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Did you see any actual evidence like the new GF's insta, where the pic of Eddy came from?
no i was going by what was posted on the jp thread.
Unless Blueshark saw the dox proof himself and can vouge their existence was legit before they got poofed, it is hard to know whether what we posted have any actual grain of truth to them. I figure they would be better off here, in that case.
i would have said something if i saw it, but going by your post and mine i would say it's at least 75% real as of now

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can a mod move my posts from general here, please? https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...hanced-segregation-techniques.115/post-235723
I think it's fine keeping your posts in the main thread considering we've got documentation here, and you pointed to your posts as well. Cleaning up all the posts related to yours would blow up the flow of the main thread.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think it's fine keeping your posts in the main thread considering we've got documentation here, and you pointed to your posts as well. Cleaning up all the posts related to yours would blow up the flow of the main thread.
Eh, true, that makes sense. Thanks for the input

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stumbled upon this

Some artist called Hyde is being called out for blackmailing and he jumped in on the thread (confirmed because of a discord screenshot) I have no time to check so I did a quick read and it looked interesting

I almost thought it was the one Hyde that worked with HL and was a huge Coco fan but judging by that deviant art tier PFP its some wierd literal who??

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I almost thought it was the one Hyde that worked with HL and was a huge Coco fan but judging by that deviant art tier PFP its some wierd literal who??
Yeah kinda misleading by having that name, can bring bad shit because of it

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Apparently 2ch is importing Nijiseethe from 4chan now and I think that is incredibly funny
Bild_2023-11-12_185643136.png

this is cultures mixing and mashing at its best

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
At what point do we make a thread about @famous artist pipkun with his fetishposting on /vt/ and baiting/arguing with anons there over images like these:
1699924537832297.png
1699924676077022.png
1699924863437175.jpg
1699657605198.png
1699925328691217.jpg

This is just a taste of his fetishposting that I had the misfortune of seeing recently.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
can i post art in that thread?
View attachment 55840
Glad to see I'm not alone in spreading the fact that famous vtuber, Pipkin Pippa, is a BLACK NUBIAN QUEEN. We can't let the Thhrangussy control the narrative and spread the white supremacist LIE that she's some kind of redneck hick in the mountains of North Carolina. Fight the good fight brother! :gurasemperfi:
gyaru pippa final.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Came across this incredibly retarded exchange on /wsg/ (was crossposted to vt)
Some guy making quite frankly bizarre and very off-putting Jesus propaganda using vtubers
Some people here would probably call that based but nah, keep your religions and your politics out of my chuubas, thank you very much

Bild_2023-11-14_180854580.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Came across this incredibly retarded exchange on /wsg/ (was crossposted to vt)
Some guy making quite frankly bizarre and very off-putting Jesus propaganda using vtubers
Some people here would probably call that based but nah, keep your religions and your politics out of my chuubas, thank you very much

Wow. Where are those videos from? Are they on YouTube?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
oh no those two videos were attached as .webm to the posts on 4chan
I don't know if anymore of these exist but if I come across more, I'll be sure to post them
Wow. Where are those videos from? Are they on YouTube?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Katta is the one true faith vtuber. Accept no substitutes.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
After today's frivolities, I've come to accept that /vt/ is packed to the brim with puritanical New England settlers who, somehow, time travelled from 1799 all the way to right now and are judicious about modern vtubers and how they present each other.
That and the same retard who keeps harping about pikamee being in vshojo is now latching onto Hannym Machia's fansly outing.

Top Bottom