"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

/vt/ insanity and antis

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

This guy has been spamming it everywhere including even /ggg/ and the Tsunderia general.

Sounds like a tranny.

Seems like his channel is named after the youtube shooter chick??

Screenshot_20230928_163934_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20230928_163911_Brave.jpg

Watched the video and all he says is thay she groomed him when she was 28 and he was 17??

He goes on an on mic tard rage against Critikal and "all her friends" because the mere utterance of her name gets him mad with schizophrenia or some shit

Overall a pretty whut video that has nothing of substance other than an aspie acussing kkkaren of being a groomer and a whore (never once saying her real name or even DemonDice)

Zapan1984

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well isnt she just 27?
Yeah my bad the video says 27

But it makes it sound as if it was something in the past?

"I was 17 and she was 27" paraphrasing a bit

Such a confusing schizopost, id be suprised if she had enough time to groom a 17 year old retard in between flying, recording, streaming, and golden corral marathons

Zapan1984

Yeah my bad the video says 27

But it makes it sound as if it was something in the past?

"I was 17 and she was 27" paraphrasing a bit

Such a confusing schizopost, id be suprised if she had enough time to groom a 17 year old retard in between flying, recording, streaming, and golden corral marathons
Yeah that how it sounded to me, too like something that happened a while ago and not between may(if the Ytwiki is correct) and now

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Tubedude

I remember almost a year ago now if not even further back there was a post on the homelands thread of a schizo that was accusing Calli of grooming them, but had all of her irl info wrong. Thought that Mori wasn't Karen, but was someone else. The post was screens of the schizo going to a forum for help. Part of me wants to say it was the varishangout forums, but those seem down for the time being so can't check. Wonder if that and this are related.

Currently searching for the post, but you know how bad the homelands search can be, especially when trying to pinpoint a single post in a massive thread.

Stunned But Dumb

Yeah, Tubedude is right. This is a person who is very incorrect and probably actually schizophrenic. I'm searching the farms as well, but no luck. Now that I think about it, it may be one day useful to just go through the highlights on the farms thread for useful or notable info from the past.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah I remember this popping up last year too, almost identical sounding stuff. It was forgotten pretty quick at the time, I'm guessing they are trying for round 2

Tubedude

Okay found it, was in March 2023, the post was actually someone linking the schizo's twitter (which has now been deleted). Kuri made a post of it with screens of the forum etc etc

The schizo then was calling her Melissa, seeing if the vocaroo is still up to see if they sound similar.

Edit: Schizo's twitter seems to have only been archived on wayback

Edit 2: Vocaroo is expired, unsure of ways to recover if any exist.

Got the link to the schizo's forum post tho

Edit 3: Also link to the original post on the homelands thread, if anyone wants to see for themselves, not much was talked about tbh

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

IdenticalPlateaus

/vt/ is the reason other boards are so hostile toward e-celeb threads.
They pretend to be hostile, most boards are like everywhere else on the internet, filled with gossipy bitches.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you ever wondered how Kronii is considered GFE.
Part of /inf/ don't believe Not Kronii was in NuMysta's narration
View attachment 48053
View attachment 48055
View attachment 48056
Everyone knows that if you do VA for another company/indie it means you want to leave your current gig and then vehemently suck their collective penis, why would you tolerate such a whore,

Besides, Kroni would never do VA for anything retarded and/or cringe, she has standards

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If you ever wondered how Kronii is considered GFE.
Part of /inf/ don't believe Not Kronii was in NuMysta's narration
View attachment 48053
View attachment 48055
View attachment 48056
yeah i don't know why they were on high denial during that, the "sounds more like mika one" is not a kronie he's just a nijifan that tries to shove non-kronii niji things into everything, the funniest thing was when some went into the tread trying to bait and their shit got insta-deleted because it's dottovu related and therefore counts as "dox"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
(there is a reason I'm posting this here)

Now while she may not be @superduper perhaps she should consider ignoring this site.

At least it would protect me from sexual harassment allegations

Screenshot_20231003-095046_YouTube.jpg

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

This guy has been spamming it everywhere including even /ggg/ and the Tsunderia general.

Sounds like a tranny.

He is back.

Except for the most dedicated schizos, no one is actually taking the bait
1696353211514.png

1696353160846.png

1696353370370.png

1696350525099.png
Suspiciously this same guy replied again immediately after the video was posted
1696349598361.png

Also, this was the original channel
He is deleting comments now.

Last edited: