"Running out of time so I'm going to eat curry in the bath ☺️"Ouro Kronii

/vt/ insanity and antis

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I was looking on vt's archive for mentions of this place and...there was a lot of RM pictures being posted (mostly mumei) guess who is to blame (there may be NSFW pics so be careful).
farms1.png
farms2.png
farms3.png
farms4.png
rentfree.png
BBC enjoyer still salty.
bbc.png
Also some nolan.
lol.png
nolanchama.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I love how /vt/ thinks they're better than the homeland, as if they wouldn't turn their board into a roommate trading black market if they could.

JMForte

I love how /vt/ thinks they're better than the homeland, as if they wouldn't turn their board into a roommate trading black market if they could.
Good thing /vt/ isn't one person.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Let's not dunk on /vt/ too much. They're a bright light shining in the darkness, working for a better world.

For instance, I once got a post on /vt/ deleted because it had the transphobic slur "troon" in it, demonstrating to me the error of my ways.

The hard work of /vt/'s genderdiverse janitors is never done, but they do it, tirelessly, and they don't even get paid for it.

/vt/ for a better world.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

IdenticalPlateaus

JMForte

Krampus is crying again and my god actually delusional. Has been screeching about her becoming a normalfag or whatever. There were more but I don't care enough about him repeating the same thing over and over. Pippa really does attract schizos.
krampus1.PNG
Archive of it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Krampus is crying again and my god actually delusional. Has been screeching about her becoming a normalfag or whatever. There were more but I don't care enough about him repeating the same thing over and over. Pippa really does attract schizos.
View attachment 27734
Archive of it.
This is retarded fucking cope from someone who clearly does not understand the person they are talking about, despite watching them for over a year.

I can get behind gatekeeping, personally I don't like that there's a massive fucking tumour in the community that thinks tweeting about trans rights or posting their IRL tits is content, but you'd have to be fucking delusional to want to cap one of the most unique streamers in the industry's potential by setting arbitrary rules about what is or isn't fit for a vtuber like this.

I hope when Krampus has his final schizo moment he points the gun at himself rather than someone innocent.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 27734
Archive of it.
"You know what I think? I think Pipkin "I'm gonna shoot up a fucking Walmart" Pippa, a girl known for her schizo rants and b-b-b-based talking points, someone who can bring up politics and not immediately filter everyone, the anti-vtuber, for all intents and purposes, I think she should stop doing everything that makes her unique and enjoyable and become a generic idol instead, because... because I said so, ok?!?!"

Hff201

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
total niji death.PNG
Personally, I'm in favor of Partial Niji Death since it is a much more achievable and cost effective Niji death scenario and it allows us to keep Saturnus and Scuddle.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 28795
Personally, I'm in favor of Partial Niji Death since it is a much more achievable and cost effective Niji death scenario
"I would have killed all the NijiYamanbas of the world, but I kept some to show the world why I killed them."

Saturnus

haha it's unou
View attachment 28795
Personally, I'm in favor of Partial Niji Death since it is a much more achievable and cost effective Niji death scenario and it allows us to keep Saturnus and Scuddle.
I yearn for the release of death so keeping me around is a greater punishment honestly.

JMForte

Another day another schizo. Pippa really does attract the biggest schizos, everyone in /pcg/ called this guy a schizo, I think this guy is a schizo and honestly I feel like one of these schizos is going to be like Pippa shitposting or something and that makes me feel like a schizo.
Schizo1.PNG
Schizo2.PNG
pippas second channel.png
Edit: He schizos out more but it's just him repeating the same shit over and over. It's pretty retarded and doesn't really make any sense but I did have a chuckle. Not as funny as the Krampus or Henri stuff.
Schizo3.PNG

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Another day another schizo. Pippa really does attract the biggest schizos, everyone in /pcg/ called this guy a schizo, I think this guy is a schizo and honestly I feel like one of these schizos is going to be like Pippa shitposting or something and that makes me feel like a schizo.
View attachment 28923
View attachment 28924
View attachment 28925
Edit: He schizos out more but it's just him repeating the same shit over and over. It's pretty retarded and doesn't really make any sense but I did have a chuckle. Not as funny as the Krampus or Henri stuff.
Im not even sure i understand what does his "evidence" mean

Also really funny when LEC aka Xyznchro is infamous for being retarded and probably not a Pippa alt

JMForte

Im not even sure i understand what does his "evidence" mean

Also really funny when LEC aka Xyznchro is infamous for being retarded and probably not a Pippa alt
Right now he is going on tags. Outside of that, nothing. It just comes off as actual schizophrenia, like the dude actually thinks he is onto something and is exposing it.
Edit: I did look at the tags myself and outside of the standard Pipkin Pippa and Phase Connect stock standard tags that any Phase or Pippa clip channel would have, there wasn't a huge amount of overlap from what I saw.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
1685939901816.png

This one got a chuckle out of me, it even flows well

Hff201

Early Adopter
Right now he is going on tags. Outside of that, nothing. It just comes off as actual schizophrenia, like the dude actually thinks he is onto something and is exposing it.
Edit: I did look at the tags myself and outside of the standard Pipkin Pippa and Phase Connect stock standard tags that any Phase or Pippa clip channel would have, there wasn't a huge amount of overlap from what I saw.
The part that's especially funny about this is we know Pippa uses browser plugins made for YouTubers like vidIQ. Anyone can download it, and one of the features is it recommends tags for your videos. Chances are LEC has that too and any overlap is from them both just clicking on whichever ones seem fitting.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
View attachment 28923
View attachment 28924
View attachment 28925
View attachment 28927
Another schizo to the pile. Good lord. Pippa really does collect them like pokemon. Doesn't she have a full team at this point?
Henri, chase, krumpus, this clown, kenticule.
I gotta be missing one right? I know she's had some clowns try to cancel her or whatever but they're not relevant enough to count.

Should we add the rage pig L for a 6th? I dunno if he counts as a "schizo" regarding her beyond maybe his attempt at running the fail dox, but he held that overall L from Pippa harder than the purse that got snatched off him either way.

The funny part about it though is that would have been long enough ago that she was already struggling with keeping up the two streams as it was, had issues with deadlines and such (which she still does from what I gather off what she says) so her running said channel sounds pretty unlikely regardless. Unless you were going to chase level tard and claim she had someone else operating it mafia style for her.
Beyond that an image of the person, BIG WORDS and empty background as the atypical click bait basic bitch thumbnail. That's a fucking terrible gotcha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom