"I GREW THE MOUSTACHE AND GOT ADDICTED TO METH FOR YOU, PLZ RESPOND"The Proctor

/vt/ insanity and antis

JMForte

It keeps getting more schizophrenic.
Schizo4.PNG
Schizo5.PNG
Edit: I do want to say this schizo did complain about "xalabussy" so I wouldn't be surprised if it's Henri. They had to go make a thread because everyone in /pcg/ just calls him a schizo.
The schizo thread.
I really wonder who this could be?
Schizo6.PNG

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really wonder who this could be?
Schizo6.PNG
This post specifically reads like Chase.
>Shes starting to remind me of Donald Trump
psyop trump.jpg

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This would also mean Pippa scripted or had a hand in that 45-minute video that complained about her involving herself in edrama, which isn't out of the realm of possibility all things considered.

JMForte

This would also mean Pippa scripted or had a hand in that 45-minute video that complained about her involving herself in edrama, which isn't out of the realm of possibility all things considered.
All part of her genius mastermind shit post. Pippa truly is a 500 IQ brained individual.

Hff201

Early Adopter
All part of her genius mastermind shit post. Pippa truly is a 500 IQ brained individual.
Every one of Chase's odd theories about Pippa fall apart under scrutiny for the same reason: he thinks she is smart.

I guarantee you if Pippa were attempting any kind of malpractice we'd know, because out of nowhere during an unrelated stream she would say "I probably shouldn't say this, but-" then describe her plan in its entirety, likely completely unprompted.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Every one of Chase's odd theories about Pippa fall apart under scrutiny for the same reason: he thinks she is smart.

I guarantee you if Pippa were attempting any kind of malpractice we'd know, because out of nowhere during an unrelated stream she would say "I probably shouldn't say this, but-" then describe her plan in its entirety, likely completely unprompted.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; our girl is many things, but smart is not one of them.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
1686959988393.png
1686960062016.png

/ggg/ has gone of the deep end, this is just a small part, is mostly shitposting but still funny to watch

Archived Thread since Jannys came to do clean up:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 30931
View attachment 30932

/ggg/ has gone of the deep end, this is just a small part, is mostly shitposting but still funny to watch

Archived Thread since Jannys came to do clean up:
1686963332349.png

:whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1687664067297.png
1687664117391.png
Haven't been on /vt/ much this week, has the "Idol vs Phase war" posting been on the increase? Seeing two in the catalog at the moment.

JMForte

has the "Idol vs Phase war" posting been on the increase?
Not really no. The only one who really pushes it heavy is basically Henri and I guess some of the old cyberlive fans who hate Lumi. Or it could be Chase, when he isn't making the most retarded bait threads and cuck posting in /pcg/ , the idol vs phase stuff is never really brought up in /pcg/ unless it's in relation to Menace vs Lumi or Henri schizoing out. Anyways /vt/ always has anti-phase threads, it's just usually focused on one talent.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 32462
View attachment 32463
Haven't been on /vt/ much this week, has the "Idol vs Phase war" posting been on the increase? Seeing two in the catalog at the moment.
It's weak bait. No shit the company who invested the entire GDP of Israel on marketing has higher numbers than the company who relies on plugging their brand at anime cons and having Mr. Humphreys post about them on forums.

Not really no. The only one who really pushes it heavy is basically Henri and I guess some of the old cyberlive fans who hate Lumi. Or it could be Chase, when he isn't making the most retarded bait threads and cuck posting in /pcg/ , the idol vs phase stuff is never really brought up in /pcg/ unless it's in relation to Menace vs Lumi or Henri schizoing out. Anyways /vt/ always has anti-phase threads, it's just usually focused on one talent.
I doubt Chase even knows what Idol is, he doesn't seem to follow any vtuber shit that closely outside of Pippa, and even then he gets literally everything hilariously wrong.

JMForte

Image is pulled from /pcg/ but the actual thread this is about is from a Pippa split this schizo made, because he hates Pippa and her fans. He is an anti called the "pipnig schizo" because he constantly goes on about "pipnigs" shitting up /pcg/ and all that. He had a mental break down a while ago because someone posted Chinchilla. Started spamming gore and all that. Not sure if it's the same guy as the one in the screenshot but the people that constantly scream about "pipnigs" always come off as some of the most schizo anons.
1668557307124135.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some retards on the kronii thread on vt are having a meltdown over kronies gifting memberships for the ∞ time, for some reason they think she hates gifting and having to thank whoever gifts, because on their retarded monkey brain they want her to hate gifting since they hate it themselves, in today's slime rancher stream some kronies got drunk and gifted memberships then some other ones followed for the hell of it, and vt retards being fucking retarded started complaining in the thread, but since some have a brain the size of a fucking peanut, broke containment and started complaining about gifting in the stream chat, and since kronii's mods stay until the end when the chat is gone one of them posted this messages (hololyzer link) (thread archive):
1688629341807.png 1688629531166.png
and vt being vt, they are huffing some grade A copium, saying shit like:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
I don't know why they like to think she hates gifting, any time she gets a gift she sounds concerned over people over spending rater than annoyed at the gift, all she has said is to make sure to take care of yourself and to not spend money you need on her if its the only money you have, not a single time has she said to stop gifting and she has not talked about member streams being shitty, as the only thing she expressed was member only streams chat moving faster, and for some reason they try to latch to that as proof of her hatred for membership gifts, yet she thanks people that gift individually every time they gift and only thanking once when its getting too late and she wants to end the stream, and as far as we know cover doesn't force them to thank people individually nor do they force them to read super chats, since some talents don't read them on stream.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Fuck wrong thread lmao meant to post that in the main thread. Well I can’t seem to find any antis browsing /vt/ right now (or maybe I’m not looking hard enough) so have this schizo anon (I mean the thread is called /vt/ Insanity and antis, I suppose posting a schizo makes sense here).
IMG_1749.jpeg

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I doubt Chase even knows what Idol is, he doesn't seem to follow any vtuber shit that closely outside of Pippa, and even then he gets literally everything hilariously wrong.
Straight from the horse's mouth:

chase_one_minute2.png

archive

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace