"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

/vt/ insanity and antis

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1679853258718.png
fpbp

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
"Report and ignore" The smell of tears I swear, atleast they could go full schizo and attempt to fuck with you in some way but I guess /vt/ fags are content with crying like little bitches in their sekrit klub general.
Screenshot_20230327-231843-305.png
Screenshot_20230327-232704-725.png
Screenshot_20230327-233019-399.png

The best part of this is I haven't posted to /vt/ in a month or so and I now have my own squad of antis :chaos: these retards are seeing kiwi shaped shadows behind every door at this point. Part of me wonders if it's some third party (Yukoschizo/Kurt/Guardbro) trying to shift blame, but all of me is laughing harder than I have since the days when DropKiwiFarms would sperg about my messages in tg, and for the same level of shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 17939
View attachment 17940
View attachment 17941
The best part of this is I haven't posted to /vt/ in a month or so and I now have my own squad of antis :chaos: these retards are seeing kiwi shaped shadows behind every door at this point. Part of me wonders if it's some third party (Yukoschizo/Kurt/Guardbro) trying to shift blame, but all of me is laughing harder than I have since the days when DropKiwiFarms would sperg about my messages in tg, and for the same level of shit.
Wow they really fucking hate you huh? I remember when /pgc/ was terrified of thhrang for whatever reason.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Wow they really fucking hate you huh? I remember when /pgc/ was terrified of thhrang for whatever reason.
I never really got the sperging about tthrang either tbh. I've seen Azehara get brought up a lot too both in /pcg/ and the /eien/ threads, and someone at the farms shared that they even take RiverBear and Takodachi as srs bidness
riverbear_takodachi_kfp.PNG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The hateboner for @thhrang is still there, we had another little moment the other day (backup archive) because he had the outlandish take that getting excited over underage slaves is exceptional behaviour.

/vt/ kind of speaks for itself a lot of the time, but the neurotic obsessions they develop over completely mundane things that happen here and on the Kiwi Farms are my favourite flavour of schizophrenia cooked up there.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The hateboner for @thhrang is still there,
You'd think they'd get tired of the Yuni but somehow the schizos just can't let go.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
"dark" "brother" ""hood""
all makes sense now

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What was the context for this? The random anon just want to shit on Gura by calling her stream"boring"?
Yeah, /vt/ trying to be sneaky about how salty gura not streaming makes them.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230329-095302-859.pngScreenshot_20230329-171845-812.png
Screenshot_20230329-172206-424.png
"Maybe if we cry to the guy who told New Zealand to fuck off he'll delete the thread because of one schizo we suspect of raiding from a discord"
:whatastory:
(Btw let the record state I have yet to post anything in these garbage fire threads, at a few points I'd post a screenshot about their whining but at this point these people are legitimately seeing kiwi shaped shadows and pissing their pants over nothing. I even stopped posting about it in the threads there since people wanted to move on and there isn't any relevant info till whenever the schizo returns)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fuck ME where do i start, alright so there is drama between kronies (no surprise there), over kronii's mods, what did they do? you may ask, well the kronii thread hates her mods because they attention whore on kronii's streams (this i can understand, they sometimes have over 100 messages between 4 mods, and in occasions don't do their job), and they also hate the mods for begging and edging people to gift memberships (trashy but not world ending), and today 4 members (soren, topnepgear, tate aniki using an alt account and kay previously k1) commented on her minecraft vod about the mods being attention whores, which 3 had their comments deleted (no shit).
So 3 of them being on vt, complaining the whole time about gift memberships and edging people to report the mods to cover, i can understand them not liking how the mods act and wanting to report them, but as i mention above they broke containment today and left the comments complaining.
1681280957580.png
This being the only proof of any comment being left as they were deleted pretty much right away.
All the complains started from her last member stream which she promised a handcam and an ASMR stream for members, after making a poll which had a 60/40 split in favor for the streams being for members, and maybe some of the discord kronies not liking that the streams are being gatekeep they decided to start gifting memberships.
1681276448744.png
1681280105330.png
So now VT kronies are being bitchy their sanctuary is being breached by the average gray, there are threads (one / two) on the vt catalog about the vt kronies crying about gifts.
complains.png
I agree:
true.png
this.png
only kronie things.png
chadest of them all.png
Thread when the complains started / Most recent thread
I can understand them not wanting some people on member streams since they spam retarded shit, and the hate for the mods derailing streams by trying to attention whore, but they act in the most childish way possible acting like it's their stream that got raided by retards, so far the only complain that kronii has talked about and they try to latch to, is that member only chat moves too fast (which is only an issue for attention whores aka most kronies) if kronii mods did their job and banned shit stirrers and collab beggars from chat i feel like the least retarded kronies would not complain, but so far most complains about gifts come from vt kronies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom