"Oh IRyS..."Hakos Baelz, Mori Calliope & IRyStocrats in unison

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

ThatGuyFromThe213

If one leaves I assume all will because they have alts after all. I don't know how it will legally work. Didn't Salmon joined last october? Can she leave that fast? Maybe ones who can leave and rest will wait. Thats pretty awful for them tho. Hope they can get out fast and without significant repercussions
I too don't know what are "clauses" on the talents' contract are, but I won't go into details about it (I have some vague idea). I really feel bad for Salmon, yeah, she did joined around October and, I feel like, she got blindsided with the corporate drama. Salmon haven't been too active on her alt (Relia Lace), just a few burst of tweets here and there.

Ruru/Lilirya and Umi/Ophie have already started funding their own model and rigs. In Umi's past streams, she wants to debut her new model roughly around August (her irl birthday month). So yeah, thats enough indication Ophie is planning to leave.

As for Nova, I don't really follow her content much, so if anyone has an update on her that'll be great.

Last edited:

Bronze

As for Nova, I don't really follow her content much, so if anyone has an update on her that'll be great.
Her alt is protected, so who knows what she's doing. She is active as nova though. Raided Airi around a week ago iirc, and planned a collab with her this week.

This may be some IRL stuff, but since next weeks are keep getting mentioned

Archive

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

For Rana's situation, it could be life giving her lemons, irl stuff like you said. She recently loss her uncle on New Years Day (not super close in her words), her health hasn't improved, and seems like shes just mentally exhausted.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Ophie has to wait for PayPal to release her money before she can leave, but I think the ones that can leave will as Vrevs staff seem completely incompetent.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Ophie has to wait for PayPal to release her money before she can leave, but I think the ones that can leave will as Vrevs staff seem completely incompetent.
From what I'm aware, PayPal have already release a good portion of her money (donos from her alt account), to which she was able to finish paying her student loan last week. PayPal's defense, Umi recently created a PayPal business account back in August or October 2023 (i think), so for her to have that amount of cash coming in a short amount of time is a cause for concern. She doesn't have for access to her money until February 2024, and she's financially in the green and hasn't been in awhile (in her words).

Edit: added more info.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Her alt is protected, so who knows what she's doing. She is active as nova though. Raided Airi around a week ago iirc, and planned a collab with her this week.

This may be some IRL stuff, but since next weeks are keep getting mentioned

Archive

If you want, I am following her alt. Doesn't seem to be anything as of right now, but in the future, maybe. Don't believe I'll be able to do anything more than post screenshots, unfortunately. Also, whoops! Apparently I quoted myself instead of editing!

x Hades Stamps

If you want, I am following her alt. Doesn't seem to be anything as of right now, but in the future, maybe. Don't believe I'll be able to do anything more than post screenshots, unfortunately
Whoops! This post wasn't supposed to exist!

ThatGuyFromThe213

x Hades Stamps

If you want, I am following her alt. Doesn't seem to be anything as of right now, but in the future, maybe. Don't believe I'll be able to do anything more than post screenshots, unfortunately. Also, whoops! Apparently I quoted myself instead of editing!
Nevermind, it looks like the account's gone entirely

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Just bringing this in here, but Akiko played Palworld with the Vreverie girls, but instead of the girls using their corpo accounts they are all using their alts

I guess Vrev management is completely dead by now or they stopped caring and trying to stop the inevitable implosion and let the talents do whatever

Also, another rrat going on rn is that since Erika still hasn't shown any signs of activity on her PL account she might be preparing tp join another agency, called PixelLink. They apparently had their Gen 2 auditions just about the same time as when Erika graduated

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Just bringing this in here, but Akiko played Palworld with the Vreverie girls, but instead of the girls using their corpo accounts they are all using their alts

I guess Vrev management is completely dead by now or they stopped caring and trying to stop the inevitable implosion and let the talents do whatever

Also, another rrat going on rn is that since Erika still hasn't shown any signs of activity on her PL account she might be preparing tp join another agency, called PixelLink. They apparently had their Gen 2 auditions just about the same time as when Erika graduated

Damn, are they all just checked out at this point? What in the fuck happened man, I hope we find out.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I really really hope one of them prepares a Zaion style doc (or proctor successfully gets into Ophies DMs), because I cant take the amount of vague posting anymore.

But also, with everything pointing towards a full collapse, they deserve to be fully exposed and the talents should not keep quiet
And if they share their story, maybe it helps even just one other girl in some other micro-corpo to realise she is getting fucked over and gets out before it ruins her, but maybe I am being too optimistic here

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Just auditions? It'd be foolish to quit an agency just to audition for another - agencies don't typically care if you're already signed to another agency when you audition, so long as you can quit it if you get selected. So I don't buy that rrat.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Just auditions? It'd be foolish to quit an agency just to audition for another - agencies don't typically care if you're already signed to another agency when you audition, so long as you can quit it if you get selected. So I don't buy that rrat.

The auditions were back in October. It's plausible that they were able to finish the selection process in two or so months and that's why Erika decided to graduate.

It's still mostly a rrat but I wouldn't be surprised if she went corpo again

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The auditions were back in October. It's plausible that they were able to finish the selection process in two or so months and that's why Erika decided to graduate.

It's still mostly a rrat but I wouldn't be surprised if she went corpo again

That's a hell of a coincidence to be sure. Either way, it seems whatever cataclysmic even royally fucked up vRev happened sometime in November from what I've seen. So unless our timetable for that is off, she'd have to have been applying beforehand.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Also, another rrat going on rn is that since Erika still hasn't shown any signs of activity on her PL account she might be preparing tp join another agency, called PixelLink.
The trifecta of Raki, Lottie, and Erika cuteness would be a great boon to PixelLink. But this would also potentially fuck up one of my dead pool picks.
Vtuber I like being happy or fake spergy points!?
:urtearingmeapart:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I really really hope proctor successfully gets into Ophies DMs
How could you wish such evil upon a poor girl who did nothing to deserve it? :PomuPanic:

ThatGuyFromThe213

Knowing Ophie, I'm sure she got the receipts to back up some of the shady practices that's been going on behind closed doors. It's just a damn shame Vrev has to be in this situation, but I feel it's what got them there in the first place.

Edit:
It seems the internal problem goes between August and October 2023.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

So the aforementioned rrat is still a distinct possibility, although the likelihood probably still isn't super high. Wouldn't surprise me if true, but also wouldn't surprise me if false

God's Strongest Dragoon

Knowing Ophie, I'm sure she got the receipts to back up some of the shady practices that's been going on behind closed doors. It's just a damn shame Vrev has to be in this situation, but I feel it's what got them there in the first place.

Edit:
I'm most worried about Nova. She's slowly built up a reputation with sponsorships as a yugioh vtuber that's probably better to just call her a ytuber at this point. Hopefully that success follows her to whatever new persona she creates.

Top Bottom