"OK... I don't like to touch myself"Fujikura Uruka

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Bronze

Vreverie's official twitter is essentially dead. Waited to see if they will share anything about Erika's graduation before mentioning it. Nothing. Last activity is retweeting Nova's sponsored stuff the day they announced graduations. No word about new year, and their own audition deadline which was 3rd Jan. They don't even try to hide the fact they have an issue with normal posts.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I don't have a screenshot because I'm stupid so you'll have to take my word for it, but the audition form was definitely still open yesterday- finally closed now though

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vreverie's official twitter is essentially dead. Waited to see if they will share anything about Erika's graduation before mentioning it. Nothing. Last activity is retweeting Nova's sponsored stuff the day they announced graduations. No word about new year, and their own audition deadline which was 3rd Jan. They don't even try to hide the fact they have an issue with normal posts.
Filth.
Whole thing is like an old piece of fruit rotting from within, maybe it looks fine from the outside but the stench is a sure sign of something foul.

baz

So I was catching up on vods while on lunch break and noticed Rana basically described her Whisper concept in detail from the 24th Oct stream of mario wonder game.
Sorry if this is old news I don't really follow the other forum sites.

she drank day old milk and basically just did a zatsu stream instead of playing. Timestamps in spoiler
2:32:44 "I wonder if I ever reincarnated what I would be"
2:34:00 "(while clearly looking down, at phone?) I was talking to umm. (looked up, realizing was on main account?) Oh right!" (I cant get the chat replay to load but this may the oh right comment might be due to a poll ending)
2:36:17 "if I was ever going to be a differnt anime girl I would want to change the color scheme completely, like 180 you know"
2:39:08 "if i get an alt outfit I might ask for more thigh physics(laughs), that would be a priority for me"
2:40:03 "(chat comment of "thigh gap") Naw! fuck thigh gaps. Gotta be thick. Why do you need a thigh gap, squish(zooms into thighs of model on screen), squish is more important then thigh gap, much more important, y'all understand?(inner canadian slip with the y'all?)"
2:41:42 "(chat comment "short hair Rana") Will have to see. If i get an alt outfit in the future I already have an idea of what I want. I am not sure short hair would suit me. Bobcut maybe?"
2:42:58 "what alt outfit would you want from me? not that your opinion matters(on brand Rana here)"
2:43:32 (this section goes on for a little bit of time) "I think short hair is cute. A cute bobcut. (chat comment later: "hair pushed back to show ears") Ohh that would be super cute, I actually really like that. (chat comments about types of outfits) chat brings up Barista, Bartender, office lady(hard shot this down, talks about not wanting chat to be happy, on brand), victorian dress(hard shot down, pain in ass) says she would prefer if its just an asset/toggle
2:45:00 "I dont know what I would like most. it would be cute to do a little witch or alchemist thingy(thingy is her words, not mine)" well she clearly decided on the alchemist from the current Whisper design being like a rogue assasin mixed with poison themes
2:46:15 (she asked if any one got a new job or raise(thing that her viewers always bring up), viewer comments about improved work conditions and a raise) "(Heavy sigh) it hapens to everyone but me. I want a raise. I was thinking maybe I would get a job"

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I turns out Bri (Cheri's PL/new fallback account) has membership starting yesterday. How did I find out? After checking my email, I found out I was gifted a membership to her because I popped into her stream for a whole 3 mins the other day. Yeah, she's going to do fine, her oilers are still sticking with her.

niggaphil

So I turns out Bri (Cheri's PL/new fallback account) has membership starting yesterday. How did I find out? After checking my email, I found out I was gifted a membership to her because I popped into her stream for a whole 3 mins the other day. Yeah, she's going to do fine, her oilers are still sticking with her.
Oh no, the prostate gonna groom her now, right? :smugselen:

ThatGuyFromThe213

Been following the Vrev girls for almost a year now and been very fond with Ophie's, Rana's, and Salmon's streams. I followed their twiiter alt's, to which they are VERY active on. It's pretty safe to say is most of the talents are ready to abandon ship. I think this tweet pretty much gives us a bit of whats happening behind closed doors.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 122402.png

Bronze

Been following the Vrev girls for almost a year now and been very fond with Ophie's, Rana's, and Salmon's streams. I followed their twiiter alt's, to which they are VERY active on. It's pretty safe to say is most of the talents are ready to abandon ship. I think this tweet pretty much gives us a bit of what it's happening.
View attachment 61557
They even collab using their alt. Cheri is especially active. Meanwhile the company's dead silent. I've actually tried to contact them through website but they didn't return. They told us to ask them instead of talents but seems not:smugpipi:

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

They even collab using their alt. Cheri is especially active. Meanwhile the company's dead silent. I've actually tried to contact them through website but they didn't return. They told us to ask them instead of talents after all :smugpipi:
To be honest, I've only recently started following their alts mid-December through fellow fans flashing the oshi marks on their twitter names. Also I didn't know this crap was going on, but I wasn't too surprised either. I agree the reps have been dead silent for the last half of 2023 and that could be the sign for something to come (bad news I'm afraid).

Speaking of active, Vrev's discord servers have been a ghost town for weeks now and I understand this is happening. It's safe to say, the girls already have one foot out the door already and I'm sure management are very aware.

Last edited:

Bronze

To be honest, I've only recently started following their alts mid-December through fellow fans flashing the oshi marks on their twitter names. Also I didn't know this crap was going on, but I wasn't too surprised either. I agree the reps have been dead silent for the last half of 2023 and that could be the sign for something to come (bad news I'm afraid).

Speaking of active, Vrev's discord servers have been a ghost town for weeks now and I understand this is happening. It's safe to say, the girls already have one foot out the door already and I'm sure management are very aware.
Didn't know about the discord, but their twitter definitely is. Their silence is deafening.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Most of the girls have private discord servers, and Bri tends to spend a lot of time in Umi's.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Most of the girls have private discord servers, and Bri tends to spend a lot of time in Umi's.
Oh, I'm well aware of them having their own discord servers. I just saying Vrev's usual chatty fans have already jump over already to Umi's or Bri's discord server.

Bronze

Speaking of Umi, feels like she implies something's gonna happen. Or she just means dealing with graduations and I'm reading too much into the tweet. Situation feels like calm before the storm since company went radio silent, so im not exactly sure

Archive

ThatGuyFromThe213

I feel there might be a some shake up in the coming weeks or so. And from the looks of things, it isn't going to get any better. Worst case scenario, the talents graduate in waves and perhaps keeping a hand full of talents. However, it could be due to the Cheri's graduation.
Screenshot 2024-01-14 134222.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I feel there might be a some shake up in the coming weeks or so. And from the looks of things, it isn't going to get any better. Worst case scenario, the talents graduate in waves and perhaps keeping a hand full of talents. However, it could be due to the Cheri's graduation.
View attachment 61593
Proper archives of those tweets.
tweet 1
tweet 2

and that Umi tweet from earlier. (note GucciTheMod is already in there.)

Remember kids archives beat screenshots.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 61593
You seem to be very invested in this topic, friend, do you have anything else to tell us? You can DM @The Proctor here or on twitter if you've got sensitive info, your anonymity will be ensured. Either way, happy posting.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Proper archives of those tweets.
tweet 1
tweet 2

and that Umi tweet from earlier. (note GucciTheMod is already in there.)

Remember kids archives beat screenshots.
My bad. I'll be sure to do that next time.

You seem to be very invested in this topic, friend, do you have anything else to tell us? You can DM @The Proctor here or on twitter if you've got sensitive info, your anonymity will be ensured. Either way, happy posting.
Well to be frank, Vrevs was my the first experience into the small Vtuber corpo realm of things. Their talents have their own little charms and quirks I adore, to which lined me in to support them. So to that I say yes, I'm invested in this topic. I don't have anything else to say other than what other have already archvied or posted here. If I find something that's worth mentioning I'll post it here.

ThatGuyFromThe213

archived
It's a pretty clear cut, Ophie/Umi is planning to leave Vreverie very soon, perhaps an announcement within the coming weeks is my best guess.I have few screen shot from discord that gives a good indication (if the mods and OP don't mind).

Screenshot 2024-01-15 095905.png
Screenshot 2024-01-15 100000.png
Screenshot 2024-01-15 100138.png

If these comments have any indication, then management have really shot themselves on the foot. The last screen shot is a sign Ophie have, most likely, made up her mind. Again, these last three screen shots are from Vrev's and Umi's discord servers.

Last edited:

Bronze

It's a pretty clear cut, Ophie/Umi is planning to leave Vreverie very soon, perhaps an announcement within the coming weeks is my best guess.I have few screen shot from discord that gives a good indication (if the mods and OP don't mind).

View attachment 61618View attachment 61619View attachment 61620
If these comments have any indication, then management have really shot themselves on the foot. The last screen shot is a sign Ophie have, most likely, made up her mind.

If one leaves I assume all will because they have alts after all. I don't know how it will legally work. Didn't Salmon joined last october? Can she leave that fast? Maybe ones who can leave and rest will wait. Thats pretty awful for them tho. Hope they can get out fast and without significant repercussions

Top Bottom