"Yeah but I'm poooor"Kaneko Lumi

Vidya Games Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Either that or I'll go "I don't give a fuck" Human Male Fighter named John Smith.
1691093386273.jpeg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait, I thought you were taking a month off after Noland ban?

Also yeah that sounds like a cool class combo and plan! I'm kind of eager to see how act 2 is. Cause I know act 3 is probably going to be smaller than the first two.
I offered to take a 1 month exile to convince people to ban Nolan. After reading the Nolan memorial thread and rereading the Trial thread, I've realized nothing I post mattered and Nolan threw himself into the penis explosion chamber. My arguments were either "preaching to the choir" or convinced maybe 2 people at most. Meanwhile Nolan's spergery convinced the entire thread to ban him multiple times.

For multi-classing, I'd advise looking at what subclasses scale with what. Sorc and lock work well together because they both scale off Charisma. Meanwhile you can screw yourself by multi-classing Wizard if you didn't plan for it because it primarily scales with Intelligence and Wisdom. Here's hoping Larian learned from DOS2 and didn't just make Act 1 super good and then rush the backend of the game.

Welcome to my recent DOS2 playthrough.
>All bro group
>Kill the woman companions so I never tempt myself
>Resort to violence as every solution
>Run zero heals because fuck it, I have enough potions and food

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So my brain is unable to interpret all that shit on the MC website right now, I've been up for far too long. If it is that bad though... MC website
@The Rrat the server is going to fucking DIE
I wonder if this will effect MC streams.
bubngahghjkadshgfkjhwerjkihweuiojefghiouawe.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That's cool. The community will find a way to get around all that, though. They are the largest concentration of autists in existence, after all.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Who plans on playing it?
What race/class combo will you try out?
Will you rizz up your followers and not fail like Tenma?
Will you be a good guy or complete dick to all that walks on the plains of existence?
I'm thinking Warlock 4/Bard 8. I don't know much about 5e but I think it'll be reasonably good in most situations and the Great Old One seems pretty thematic given the plot. Half-Elf from Yuir or a Half-Drow from Dambrath, though that'll probably be restricted to my mind. Generally I'm pretty nice and rational for my first playthroughs, but man, I was really put off some characters in the early access like Astarion. If there's a lot of coomer bait stuff I'll probably fuck with them too.
124GB download though. Damn. No preload, and had to uninstall the EA version. Fucking western devs honestly, compression and elegant design completely beyond them now.

What I've been playing lately is WH40K: Darktide, because I'm a sucker for horde shooters and I'm basically finished with DRG season 4 now - and wow, combat in this game is fun. I'd pre-ordered it but decided to wait out tech issues after seeing lots of complaints. I only played a bit of Vermintide 1 back in the day, but I could really see the melee here setting it up as a major part of the community if only the devs hadn't mishandled the release so hard. Really sets it apart from DRG's run and gun style.
Played a lot of zealot with revolver + axe and the extremely agile and aggressive gameplay is great. Just unlocked the bolter and thunder hammer so I'll have to practice with them, they're really satisfying to use and feel as powerful as they're described in the lore (and there's one background track, Imperial Advance, that's almost synced with the steady thump-thump-thump of Bolter fire as bass line and contrast and it sounds amazing).
I'm honestly having a good time with it. There are a lot of complaints that once you hit endgame that fun runs out since the gearing is very gacha, but they've also changed it a bunch and I've missed the worst of the complaints. I guess we'll see.

ogey_rrat

ogey

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
So my brain is unable to interpret all that shit on the MC website right now, I've been up for far too long. If it is that bad though... MC website
But why though? I used to think Roblox used to be the more restrict one with their IP and what's allowed in their games, but it seems Minecraft is getting up there now in it. Recently Roblox, has allowed 17+ games to be made and played from their engine. No sexual content, just more mature themes, horror, violence, drugs, and etc.

I'm thinking Warlock 4/Bard 8. I don't know much about 5e but I think it'll be reasonably good in most situations and the Great Old One seems pretty thematic given the plot. Half-Elf from Yuir or a Half-Drow from Dambrath, though that'll probably be restricted to my mind. Generally I'm pretty nice and rational for my first playthroughs, but man, I was really put off some characters in the early access like Astarion. If there's a lot of coomer bait stuff I'll probably fuck with them too.
124GB download though. Damn. No preload, and had to uninstall the EA version. Fucking western devs honestly, compression and elegant design completely beyond them now.
I've been enjoying BG3 so far. There's a lot of choice in it and still discovering new things in act 1. Another nice thing about freedom in the game, is if characters like Astarion bother you a lot. You can decide to not let them join your party, kill them, or keep them till you find the moment in the story you can dump them. Overall, this game is cool and I do recommend for people to try it out when they get the chance!

What I've been playing lately is WH40K: Darktide, because I'm a sucker for horde shooters and I'm basically finished with DRG season 4 now - and wow, combat in this game is fun. I'd pre-ordered it but decided to wait out tech issues after seeing lots of complaints. I only played a bit of Vermintide 1 back in the day, but I could really see the melee here setting it up as a major part of the community if only the devs hadn't mishandled the release so hard. Really sets it apart from DRG's run and gun style.
Played a lot of zealot with revolver + axe and the extremely agile and aggressive gameplay is great. Just unlocked the bolter and thunder hammer so I'll have to practice with them, they're really satisfying to use and feel as powerful as they're described in the lore (and there's one background track, Imperial Advance, that's almost synced with the steady thump-thump-thump of Bolter fire as bass line and contrast and it sounds amazing).
I'm honestly having a good time with it. There are a lot of complaints that once you hit endgame that fun runs out since the gearing is very gacha, but they've also changed it a bunch and I've missed the worst of the complaints. I guess we'll see.
Man Darktide....where do I begin with that game? It had so much potential and had a great framework with gameplay. good maps, combat, and missions in it. However, like you said they kind of screwed the endgame for it. Which is a big thing for grinding games. Also hurt that a lot of the skills you can get on a weapon is just mostly stat boosts.

I really want to get back into the game, but they really haven't added much new content in it either. No new classes, just two similar new maps, and two weapons. Meanwhile vermintide recently got 8 new maps and a few new weapon looks. Such a tragic thing too, cause darktide had a good sized player base of 30k for a long while. However, now it's doing less than Vermintide 2 with it hovering 2.3 k in players, while Vermintide 2 has 2.8k on a good day.

I think what hurt the game was post launch communication, the excuse of having to rebuild the upgrade from scratch a third time again and won't be there at launch, and how the microtransaction shop was open even during beta and would get routine updates while everything else went silent. Good game if you want to play with friends, but not something I stick to for long term.

At least we got a good soundtrack out of it too.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I'm kind of having an issue with my BG3 playthrough because
I was expecting the Parasite to slowly corrupt you but they said that the parasite has protection on it so I'm having trouble deciding when my half-orc monk turns evil. Maybe I'll just ramp up his evil with how many parasites he's going to put in his brain I'm not sure.
Other than that I'm having legitimate fun. I've watched some other streams while taking a break and I'm so impressed with how many divergent choices people can make. After infiltrating the inside of the gobbo camp and assassinating characters I'm about to go scorched earth and cause a mass devastation encounter in the courtyard.

*Pic is temporarily deleted*

Kinda wish the negative scores could go further so that even if a character is "proficient" at a skill they can still suck ass at it.
I also just realized if I'm going to play as Nolan Lae'zel is going to die instantly and as soon as "Gura" shows up he's going to eat all the parasites like it's fucking candy.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, i still can't believe Daigo was eliminated from EVO before top 24.
:depressedtako:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
There had to be a tradeoff for getting Mahvel back at EVO.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It sucks that the match was not streamed tho.
Daigo was sent to Losers by MenaRD in a very close 2-1 and then was eliminated by Yamaguchi, none of these matches were streamed.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy shit a Zero/Dante/Vergil team won Mahvel? No fucking way, who could've seen this coming :^)

It's Tekken time if you want to watch two gooks wavedashing around each other until someone lands a hellsweep or electric and wipes out 90% of a health bar in one combo.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It sucks that the match was not streamed tho.
Daigo was sent to Losers by MenaRD in a very close 2-1 and then was eliminated by Yamaguchi, none of these matches were streamed.
Hbox apperently put one of the matches up on instagram. also guy is just not adapting to SF6 rip.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, no Knee in the top 6 is insane.

EDIT: A good chunk of the finals this year in EVO has been mirror matches lol.

For the people that want to see all the results in EVO this year.
link

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
EDIT: A good junk of the finals this year in EVO has been mirror matches lol.
Nothing will beat EVO 2018's (I think it was 2018) Tekken 7 tournament, the top 8 was 6 Devil Jins, a Panda and King, and then occasionally the Devil Jin players busted out Kasumi.

Anyways, Tekken 7 Grand Finals on right now, Daisuke's retarded stepchild coming right after with Guilty Gear Strive.

edit: Good to see that the animation in MK1 is still fucking horrific, but hey, Havik's back, and Reptile is a fucking crocodile now.

edit 2: AYO THAT'S MY NIGGA JOHNNY IN STRIVE

edit 3: Something very poetic about last year's Strive champ trooning out.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, the state of Guilty Gear Strive...
There is a very VERY likely possibility of the Grand Finals being between a literal tranny and fucking Leffen.
IT IS OVER. Not even Johnny and the new balance patch can save this shitty game.

edit: nah, Umisho is out. Big Leff still in tho.
edit 3: Something very poetic about last year's Strive champ trooning out.
Yeah, Umisho got groomed by his tranny gf. Disgusting shit.
:vomit:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ah sick, Leffen won, a piece of shit champ for a piece of shit game.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
At least it wasn't Umisho. Last thing GG needs is even further genital mutilation validation. :gunpeko:

Looking forward to Johnny revealing he's a polyamorous pansexual MAP and for Daisuke to reassure us that that was always his intention.

But the Smash player won...

I take it back please give us the genital mutilation enthusiast

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I take it back please give us the genital mutilation enthusiast

And here I was, glad that Sonicfox was nowhere to be seen at this tourney, but uh, here's gook Sonicfox coming in to be a fag.

Top Bottom