"Daijoubu dengana"Ookami Mio

Vidya Games Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
yes it is but so is sapping scouting for teleporters and monitoring ubercharge/medic harassing.

I'm specifically talking about spies who only go for kills ignoring high priority targets because Paul has his headphones off.
You could say the same about battlemedics, engies who build in spots that don't defend anything and people who generally roam and don't contribute to the objective whatsoever beyond hunting for frags. I don't really mind if people aren't "doing their jobs" because I like to goof off too.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You could say the same about battlemedics, engies who build in spots that don't defend anything and people who generally roam and don't contribute to the objective whatsoever beyond hunting for frags. I don't really mind if people aren't "doing their jobs" because I like to goof off too.
Ehh goofing off is fine as long as it's not taken too far (friendlies) hell im just happy if the spy has enough brain power to use their gun i do not expect people to play high level 24/7 but playing lazy that bothers me.

people who for example go "im a battle engie" and then just ignore buildings entirely not even setting them up. Battle medics are fine but don't ignore that you can at least heal up people when there is no one to shoot at or scouts who run in swinging the bat at air.

Again feel free to rate me autistic. I think i only mentioned Demoknights because the server i play on made them more tanky then heavies.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Demo knights deserve the rope and Spies who just sit doing nothing but backstabbing all game (to brag about their kill counts/dominates) also deserve the rope.

Friendlies (heavies usually) can burn in eternal hell because for some reason every server acts like it's a great sin to kill them.

I also take offense at saying engineers are pushovers even nesting engies at worst are 1.5 players worth of firepower.

I personally prefer to stick a lvl 1 some where where it has a bad line of sight and luring people to it takes ages for them to figure out where it is and most classes can't out dps the widowmaker + a sentry assist.
it's tf2, dude

If you actually care about the outcome of the game, uninstall it and go play overwatch. Otherwise, come help the team conga into this phlog pyro so he can kill the guy spamming mic.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think i only mentioned Demoknights because the server i play on made them more tanky then heavies.
Why the hell would you ever do that. The appeal of demoknight is being inches away from death at all times as you rush in to punish a cocky scout and then get chased by half of the enemy team.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
it's tf2, dude

If you actually care about the outcome of the game, uninstall it and go play overwatch. Otherwise, come help the team conga into this phlog pyro so he can kill the guy spamming mic.
too busy spamming Rancho Relaxo on spawn.

Edit: Because the server has weapon modders and an ample supply of paint to huff some of the changes are fine but geezuz the brain rot.

VSoyBoy

I generally see these kinds of studies as BS (also, why is it always a gambling company doing these? Same with this dude, also a gambling company), but some of the "findings" are kind of funny:
gamerPicture1-1.jpg

gamerPicture2-1.jpg

Then again, I didn't need a study to tell me there's something wrong with Fifa players.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I have seen other Vtuber fans in tf2 before but it was all Holo profiles repping, first time I see a phasekek. And of fucking course it's an ultra-annoying, ultra-tryhard pyro that tries to juggle you in the air and hit flare trickshots.
Phasekeks are pyro tryhards? Not like this Phasebros what the fuck are you doing.
As long as it's not a sniper. Sniper players don't deserve human rights.
:supermigo:
I use the Huntsman.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm here just to set traps in the doorways and have fun, victory is a consequence
demoman-dance-demoman.gif

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I generally see these kinds of studies as BS (also, why is it always a gambling company doing these? Same with this dude, also a gambling company), but some of the "findings" are kind of funny:
View attachment 80351
View attachment 80352
Then again, I didn't need a study to tell me there's something wrong with Fifa players.
they didn't put nfl games cause 99% of their players are black
:dokiwheeze:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

A rather interesting bundle of retro games

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 80351
View attachment 80352

Brb I'll be at the ivory tower discussing astrophysics with fellow PC league of legends erudites.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 80351
View attachment 80352

The fact the results fit most of the broader community views of other communities or self-views of some, suggests to me it's mostly there to drive conflict. If you make money from conflict, well, fits the narrative.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 80351
View attachment 80352
>played all of those except Rocket League and FIFA
Thank God I'm only partially retarded.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The fact the results fit most of the broader community views of other communities or self-views of some, suggests to me it's mostly there to drive conflict. If you make money from conflict, well, fits the narrative.
gee maybe 1000 people and some "psychologists" (presumably interns) is a terrible sample size for real data.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
maybe try playing the game instead of a point and click adventure. :smugpipi:
I can't speak for thhrang of Atlantis here, but because I use a more skilled weapon (the huntsman) I have to actually point, click and do advanced geometry in a split second to be able to hit my headshots.
:BijouBijou:
is this how the TVA civil war starts? TF2 autism?
Pippa thread is stacked because it has me and thhrang on their team.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
is this how the TVA civil war starts? TF2 autism?

Top Bottom