"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

Vidya Games Thread

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Like I said before

ALL I WANT IS FAR CRY 2 OR 3 WITH BIG ASS TITTIES OR GHOST RECON 1 WITH TITTIES, UBISOFT YOU FRENCH FUCKS DIE ALREADY SO I HAVE MORE WAIFUS SHOOTING GUNS
The obvious game series for the Big Ass Titties would be Prince of Persia. But, of course, I am in favor of Big Ass Titties in all games.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nigga just pirate it, its already cracked. Also lmao at fans of the original. No fan of the original would butcher maria's design and character like these negroes did. This is just resident hill 4 that people will forget soon after it came out because it does nothing remarkable.

To get away from sh2 posting. I recently got into snowbreak containment or whatever it's called, the waifus with guns game. I got the itch for more waifus with guns, hit me with other games like that, bonus points if I can make my own waifu.
If you liked snowbreak you would probably love GFL and GFL2 which is coming out at least this month iirc and if you want tactical shooters there's strinova who's gonna have the a second CBT this Thursday (Oct 10) and the recently announced Fate Trigger which is a BR that's gonna have it's CBT in 25 iirc but if you want to watch gameplays there's a couple of vtubers who's already had early access

I probably missed a few waifu with guns games but I think @Faceless Waifu and @Punished Anime Discusser can help with that since they are OG GFLfags

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If you liked snowbreak you would probably love GFL and GFL2 which is coming out at least this month iirc and if you want tactical shooters there's strinova who's gonna have the a second CBT this Thursday (Oct 10) and the recently announced Fate Trigger which is a BR that's gonna have it's CBT in 25 iirc but if you want to watch gameplays there's a couple of vtubers who's already had early access

I probably missed a few waifu with guns games but I think @Faceless Waifu and @Punished Anime Discusser can help with that since they are OG GFLfags
I've had all of those on my radar, I was hoping for something currently out. Still thanks nigga :kaelaapprob:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So i vaguely recall talking about Fable and Peter Molyneux a while back.

Just wanted to mention 22Cans his studio is now making weird NFT Clicker games.

further confirming Molyneux's only real skill was hiring talented people.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've had all of those on my radar, I was hoping for something currently out. Still thanks nigga :kaelaapprob:
GFL2 might be getting a beta or something in two weeks, but it's out at the start of December.
GFL1 is better as a story than a game you actually play, and has been out for the past six and a half years.

Play Reverse Collapse: Code Name Bakery, this isn't a suggestion, it's a threat.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Now to hope they don't completely fuck the port.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You know what, I'm gonna buy and play Silent Hill 2 Remake to form my own opinions. There's so many contradicting reviews, but this one from grimmi seems to be the most level headed.

A

or stop being incredibly butthurt over the character being made more ugly. Like seriously that's literally the only negative thing i hear about this game which points to children being assmad that something (ultimately irrelevant to the game a characters appearance) was changed.

followed by several slurs Bloober Team Bad circlejerking at full mast i assume. Just play the original then?

The very real problem was Presentation of the Marketing. When you're remaking a game, you're attempting to grab a lot of the core, previous audience to hype up the game for the general audience. (This is something Hollywood has completely forgotten and needs to fire a lot of people to solve.) If we weren't in the ESG Stupidity Era, I think the character design changes wouldn't have sent up red flags in the same way. But didn't Bloober's other previous games not go over well? Track record, somehow, still matters with hype from Developers.

So i vaguely recall talking about Fable and Peter Molyneux a while back.

Just wanted to mention 22Cans his studio is now making weird NFT Clicker games.

further confirming Molyneux's only real skill was hiring talented people.

Pretty sure that NFT game sold NFTs, technically released, then just got EOLed. I looked into what he'd been up to, and I would tend to agree with you on his name is far more built on having 2 good ideas 3 decades ago, hiring good people and tossing his name on things. It worked?

Now to hope they don't completely fuck the port.

It's Rockstar. They'll spend a billion on GTA6 but only 5 bucks on the port. Go in with LOW expectations.

UberSoldat

Civvie plays Condemned

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
or stop being incredibly butthurt over the character being made more ugly. Like seriously that's literally the only negative thing i hear about this game which points to children being assmad that something (ultimately irrelevant to the game a characters appearance) was changed.

followed by several slurs Bloober Team Bad circlejerking at full mast i assume. Just play the original then?
The "combat" is Resident Evil 4 (or RE2R as Grimmi put) with much less polish. If they wanted to do something completely original featuring modern QoL, they'd copy it properly instead of having jank cover shooting and interactions with a subpar shooting model. For example, they could work the camera better when James pull up his gun to add tension and claustrophobia, say, using camera shaking, vignette effect for the tunnel vision and progressive zoom-in as long as you hold steady, to demonstrate the fear he's feeling for staying in place against bizarre creatures.
I think my major complaint is that the original is much more theatrical; every act, every character, every major plot point looks like a fever dream where you'd ask yourself if the cast is insane or not, with the difference being that you're under James' PoV. This one feels like modern cinema, and while I don't think it can be categorized as an interactive movie like some dumbasses are saying, it pulls up too much from Hollywood to go unnoticed. Not to talk about the puzzles: in the original they were much more engaging because you were forced to deal with it and think for a long time if you were a moron like me.

Checked SAGE2024 reel and there's a lot of stuff interesting there

But what pulled my attention was RoboGal

Finally a proper Megaman-like, I'm expecting good things from them.

It was talked in the main thread but Nuinui Quest is going to Steam with many updates: La+, Iroha, Watame and Chloe bossfights, Pekora and Marine being playable, maybe more that wasn't shown. I'll replay it:

Tubedude

Nigga just pirate it, its already cracked. Also lmao at fans of the original. No fan of the original would butcher maria's design and character like these negroes did. This is just resident hill 4 that people will forget soon after it came out because it does nothing remarkable.

To get away from sh2 posting. I recently got into snowbreak containment or whatever it's called, the waifus with guns game. I got the itch for more waifus with guns, hit me with other games like that, bonus points if I can make my own waifu.
When you say waifus with guns do you mean games that have waifus that use guns regardless of gameplay, or specifically ones that are at least somewhat similar in gameplay to snowbreak and also have waifus that use guns?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
phasenig in tf2 (1).png

This one of you? Playing 2fort like 15 minutes ago lol.
I have seen other Vtuber fans in tf2 before but it was all Holo profiles repping, first time I see a phasekek. And of fucking course it's an ultra-annoying, ultra-tryhard pyro that tries to juggle you in the air and hit flare trickshots.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 80296
This one of you? Playing 2fort like 15 minutes ago lol.
I have seen other Vtuber fans in tf2 before but it was all Holo profiles repping, first time I see a phasekek. And of fucking course it's an ultra-annoying, ultra-tryhard pyro that tries to juggle you in the air and hit flare trickshots.
dude it's a pyro let the guy have his one W.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
When you say waifus with guns do you mean games that have waifus that use guns regardless of gameplay, or specifically ones that are at least somewhat similar in gameplay to snowbreak and also have waifus that use guns?
At this point I'll take anything that has hot/cute girls shooting things that isn't a vn, if it's a tps it'd be my jam but Im open to most gameplay.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah... I guess it wasn't a furry so I'm not as peeved.
As long as it's not a sniper. Sniper players don't deserve human rights.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As long as it's not a sniper. Sniper players don't deserve human rights.
Yeah definitely my least favorite class, but I have seen a lot of discussions about how valve never envisioned people getting as good autisticly sweaty at sniper as they did.

Classes I hate to play against:
1. Sniper (can kill you instantly from half-way across the map without you being able to do anything about it, its only counter is other, better snipers)
2. Pyro (Annoying as shit, specially when defending nests or camping their base, half of the weapons encourage spam)
3. Scunt (Annoying but it requires skill to be annoying so it's fair most of the time)
4. Soldier (Conchbox and crockets are the only bs things about soldier)
5. Engi (Super obnoxious when paired with good snipers, otherwise requires tons of skill to be anything other than a pushover)
6. Medic (Vaccinator exists)
7. Heavy, Spy, Demo are all fine and I have no complaints

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah definitely my least favorite class, but I have seen a lot of discussions about how valve never envisioned people getting as good autisticly sweaty at sniper as they did.

Classes I hate to play against:
1. Sniper (can kill you from half-way across the map without you being able to do anything about it, its only counter is other, better snipers)
2. Pyro (Annoying as shit, specially when defending nests or camping their base, half of the weapons encourage spam)
3. Scunt (Annoying but it requires skill to be annoying so it's fair most of the time)
4. Soldier (Conchbox and crockets are the only bs things about soldier)
5. Engi (Super obnoxious when paired with good snipers, otherwise requires tons of skill to be anything other than a pushover)
6. Medic (Vaccinator exists)
7. Heavy, Spy, Demo are all fine and I have no complaints
Demo knights deserve the rope and Spies who just sit doing nothing but backstabbing all game (to brag about their kill counts/dominates) also deserve the rope.

Friendlies (heavies usually) can burn in eternal hell because for some reason every server acts like it's a great sin to kill them.

I also take offense at saying engineers are pushovers even nesting engies at worst are 1.5 players worth of firepower.

I personally prefer to stick a lvl 1 some where where it has a bad line of sight and luring people to it takes ages for them to figure out where it is and most classes can't out dps the widowmaker + a sentry assist.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Demo knights deserve the rope and Spies who just sit doing nothing but backstabbing all game (to brag about their kill counts/dominates) also deserve the rope.

Friendlies (heavies usually) can burn in eternal hell because for some reason every server acts like it's a great sin to kill them.

I also take offense at saying engineers are pushovers even nesting engies at worst are 1.5 players worth of firepower.

I personally prefer to stick a lvl 1 some where where it has a bad line of sight and luring people to it takes ages for them to figure out where it is and most classes can't out dps the widowmaker + a sentry assist.
Demoknight is a bitch to play and is literally countered by half of the classes (Sentries, Pyro, Heavy and Soldiers which aren't complete trash)
Backstabbing is a core part of spy gameplay and unless the dude is Mrswipez most spies are paper mache easy to spot and kill, getting consistent backstabs takes effort even if you are camping an entrance
Friendlies Idc about unless they randomly kill you or bitch about getting killed, if they do then I agree they deserve death. This has nothing to do with regular heavy gameplay though which is an unbalanced mess of killing everything/getting targeted and spammed

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Demoknight is a bitch to play and is literally countered by half of the classes (Sentries, Pyro, Heavy and Soldiers which aren't complete trash)
Backstabbing is a core part of spy gameplay and unless the dude is Mrswipez most spies are paper mache easy to spot and kill, getting consistent backstabs takes effort even if you are camping an entrance
Friendlies Idc about unless they randomly kill you or bitch about getting killed, if they do then I agree they deserve death. This has nothing to do with regular heavy gameplay though which is an unbalanced mess of killing everything/getting targeted and spammed
yes it is but so is sapping scouting for teleporters and monitoring ubercharge/medic harassing.

I'm specifically talking about spies who only go for kills ignoring high priority targets because Paul has his headphones off.

feel free to rate me autistic and or mad for it.

Top Bottom