"Those of you who think you have clean dicks, pull them out!"Houshou Marine

Vidya Games Thread

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You, hey you, yes you! Do you like turn-based, tactical RPGs? Do you like old men in cool jackets? Do you like white haired anime girls with their toes out? Do you like depressing time travel stories? Are you OK with a level that really makes you feel like you're a GI crawling through the jungles of Nam, because there's invisible tripwires everywhere and you just keep exploding?

Well have I got the game (on sale right now) for you!

It's $20, it's easily a 100+ hour game, that includes an entire second game as a hidden secret, and is an unreasonably well made and polished game that's actually pretty hard. As your team is always outnumbered and outgunned, a good chunk of the levels are Home Alone guerilla warfare, and every level has some kind of fun twist to it. The stealth levels aren't perfect and are more puzzl-y, and there's a certain level in chapter 1 that's downright abominable, but other than that it's genuinely an amazing game. The story is fantastic too, even if you've never heard of MICA's other games.

I also don't want a Haunting Ground/Demento remake. I can only imagine what they would do to that.
I can see Capcom making one, because it's Capcom and the remakes are the only thing of theirs people like anymore.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The ride never ends with Ubisoft.

While I hate whenever China/Tencent grows, it is nice knowing that Ubisoft will have to stop focusing on minorities and instead throw a bunch of big boobies in their games.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I also don't want a Haunting Ground/Demento remake. I can only imagine what they would do to that.
If they're scrapping the bottom of the barrel with dead rising they sure are already digging under the prison where haunting grounds is buried. They will remake it and make it about transexuals or something retarded like that. The way capcom is going I don't see them having a decent ip in 10 years after they defiled everything they had and I doubt their ico ass game will be a hit since they've been pandering to leftoids and having a cute child companion is pedophilia to them.
While I hate whenever China/Tencent grows, it is nice knowing that Ubisoft will have to stop focusing on minorities and instead throw a bunch of big boobies in their games.
the chinks might be a lesser evil but I can't deny they know big ass titties sell almost anything to a market that is 99% male. Ubisoft already sells slop, the chinese just need to make it marketable to the masses and they will make bank.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Like I said before

ALL I WANT IS FAR CRY 2 OR 3 WITH BIG ASS TITTIES OR GHOST RECON 1 WITH TITTIES, UBISOFT YOU FRENCH FUCKS DIE ALREADY SO I HAVE MORE WAIFUS SHOOTING GUNS

God's Strongest Dragoon

>buy marginal percentage of company with beloved IPs, like 5-15%
>push them to do DEI shit and all sorts of stuff that are "right" so they alienate their actual customers
>watch stock price tank to pennies
>buyout company when the price has tanked
>fire the theatre-kids occupying the studio and holding it hostage, causing actual customers to cheer
>put out beloved IPs with strict management preventing DEI shit and actually catering to the actual customers
>print money because everyone screams "wow, what a return to form!"

Gotta give it to the chinks, they got capitalism figured out.

UberSoldat

Even less reason to care about Ubislop, great!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>buy marginal percentage of company with beloved IPs, like 5-15%
>push them to do DEI shit and all sorts of stuff that are "right" so they alienate their actual customers
>watch stock price tank to pennies
>buyout company when the price has tanked
>fire the theatre-kids occupying the studio and holding it hostage, causing actual customers to cheer
>put out beloved IPs with strict management preventing DEI shit and actually catering to the actual customers
>print money because everyone screams "wow, what a return to form!"

Gotta give it to the chinks, they got capitalism figured out.
I mean they managed to buy half of canada and some parts of india and africa. They might make substandard products but they can jew their way into buying parts of a country :whatastory: The way things are going in 15 years you're gonna need to write mao is the fucking shit every time you want a run a game from steam.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean they managed to buy half of canada and some parts of india and africa. They might make substandard products but they can jew their way into buying parts of a country :whatastory: The way things are going in 15 years you're gonna need to write mao is the fucking shit every time you want a run a game from steam.
Apply the holy ministrations of Mao to start the computer, otherwise it will detect your capitalism and explode, killing you instantly. Glory to the CCP.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Time for another round of early access dives, I'll try to be brief, but no promises, I am literally incapable of shutting up!

First up is Silence of the Siren, which is a Sci-Fi version of HoMM 3, so expect Sseth to inevitably make a video on it near/on release. This is from the developers of Project Hospital, which is an entirely different genre in the vein of Theme Hospital, but had years of post-launch support + modding, so anticipate more of the same here.

Up next is Tenebris: Terra Incognita, which is a Sci-Fi version of the original Darkest Dungeon, so you already know what to expect and what the final product will shape up to be. The developers seem to take player feedback into account, so at the very least it should provide more than the current developers of Darkest Dungeon II are offering. Boy, how the turn tables!

Afterward is Monomyth, and I have been waiting for this game for nearly a decade now. This is your solo-developer Arx Fatalis/Ultima Underworld-like, and all of the complexity that comes with it that modern games have filed out the edges of. By principle alone, it's worth its weight in gold, and deserve immense support so that both EA and Bethesda get off their laurels and use their dormant IPs/developers properly (a pipe dream, but a dream nonetheless!)

Age of Wonders 4 has launched their second expansion pass, which means the game won't be "complete" for another year - both a blessing and a curse of their success! I really want to spend hundreds of hours in fantasy warfare, but no! It's a similar issue with Total Warhammer 3, which literally never stops adding content! But at least I can't say I will ever be bored, right?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is it wrong that I think tencent would be at least more competent than pajeetsoft was with Activison.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is it wrong that I think tencent would be at least more competent than pajeetsoft was with Activison.
I mean, COD Mobile is the longest running and most profitable COD game as far as I know, and that's done by I forget which Chinese company. But you would have to put up with the campaign that involved one Chinese villager and bootleg Chinese Zeus killing 9 gajillion Japanese invaders before timetraveling to heroically die in the Korean war.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Tencent is a lot more hands off than people realize. The only real issue with them, normally, is the CCP's data collection requirements. Big Chinese companies are Mandarins not Communists, so you're normal biggest issue is having to enforce anti-corruption practices. Whether Mandarin or Chicom, the Chinese don't have any natural understanding of a mutually beneficial relationship.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I mean, COD Mobile is the longest running and most profitable COD game as far as I know, and that's done by I forget which Chinese company. But you would have to put up with the campaign that involved one Chinese villager and bootleg Chinese Zeus killing 9 gajillion Japanese invaders before timetraveling to heroically die in the Korean war.
That's still tencent btw or at least one of their subsidiaries iirc

God's Strongest Dragoon

Supermarket Simulator Update
You can buy a tablet and scanner now to order products from
3b052551167542f65bc5661c054016f03170fe62.gif

Customers asking for help on self-checkouts
01a3d544c2e8c89dc8a7581829227fefbb13db7a.gif

When looking up products on the market app, it will now show your inventory information
247974e8ab470ae8c01c68d95a52364b2048b47f.png

Pricing app added to control pricing and see price change history
d96c15fcadf67b5c351ca2e6ce686738f4cfe08f.png

Ordering Limit increased to 50
2 more restockers
restockers prioritize boxes with the least amount of products on the floor
added settings (advanced graphics, run in background, audio settings)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Bunch of really cool stuff coming to Helldivers 2 soon, probably on Liberty Day later this month.
-P2016 (It's a M1903 Springfield rifle) meme gun
-Helldivers 1 armor set
-Weapon customization, scopes, bayonets, grips, ammo types, etc.
-Ship upgrades to make the mechs better (or mech customization outright possibly)
-Clan system with more stratagems you can use coming sometime in the near future

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Age of Wonders 4 has launched their second expansion pass, which means the game won't be "complete" for another year - both a blessing and a curse of their success! I really want to spend hundreds of hours in fantasy warfare, but no! It's a similar issue with Total Warhammer 3, which literally never stops adding content! But at least I can't say I will ever be bored, right?

Im actually a longtime Triumph enjoyer and i follow what they do. the Winds of War DLC coming is set to come along side a free update that changes how a bunch of things work so if you do get the game to try it out just keep in mind things are changing soon with Heroes Tomes and a few other systems.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just a reminder to anyone concerned about Tencent buying Ubisoft and adding even more wokeshit

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just a reminder to anyone concerned about Tencent buying Ubisoft and adding even more wokeshit
Amusing clip, but I'm not worried about Tencent adding wokeshit. I'm worried about Tencent stealing all my data, buried beneath all those EULAs that everyone ignores, and there's a good amount of data Tencent can steal.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I'm sounding like a broken record for sure, but I feel as if the themes of Beyond Good and Evil don't really... I don't know... rock with Tencent that much.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom