"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

Vidya Games Thread

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
finally beaten Like a Dragon Gaiden

One of the best stories for fans of the saga that have played all of the other games that ends in just a bang of sweaty bloody men fighting for their ideals, took me back to old--school objectives with some mechanics that I have not seen in so many years, and a finale that slowly breaks the heart

It is not perfect with the repetitiveness and gatekeeping just to make the playthrough longer, however, the fact that this game was just made in 6 months is an incredible feat and a really good reason to wait for Infinite Wealth

DO NOT BUY TIGER DROP, IT'S SHIT IN THIS GAME
and the emotional scene at the end made me cry like a bitch

1700593372214.png

Last edited:

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
In a Poor man's attempt to get this back on the topic of games and also paint myself a target for further mockery.

Pokemon ive been playing it specifically Romhacks of Emerald & FireRed found a few Gems that might bear interest to people here who are tired of mainline games being mostly boring same old bullshit.

Pokemon Emerald Elite Redux not only offering a few new pokemon (mostly mega evo's) but hits you with a surprisingly intricate gimmick. What if every pokemon had 4 abilities.

Surprisingly balanced and fun tromp through Emerald the fun comes mostly from team building though there are challenge options that give you more bang for your buck things like Setting the Sun having Solar Power and Chorophyll all at once with new abilites allowing for new strategies and Rebalance of what abilities a pokemon have keeps the game from being a complete stomp on the players end.

Pokemon Emerald Rogue: Pokemon as a slay the spire esk roguelike travel down a path choosing your encounters build a pokemon team and try to boss gauntlet the gymleaders the elite 4 and the champion while building up the hub area which grant you bonuses for your next run (or disable the upgrades and run fresh) good timesink.

Pokemon Unbound: Storyhack not too much to say except i had a decent time in a new region with several features that make playing it a bit unique like your first pokemon are likely to be ice type so managing their several weaknesses during the part of the game where your most vulnerable was memorable. just a solid good time. (though you might wish to wait for the final update to drop that adds the final post game area)

Pokemon Voyage:Another Storyhack though this one is much less of a "sandbox" it's about halfway finished with a decent number of fakemon (fan made pokemon) and an amusing if shallow attempt at a morality system good solid gameplay tweeking that feels like an actual evolution of pokemon rather then just straight up giving you a free team of level capped perfect iv's/ev's like unbound does. i'm about halfway through it and content has not let up each cities has a number of things to check out and it's been a ride.
Have you got any recs for a fun Johto themed mod? I've played Crystal Clear and Refined Gold and enjoyed them both, any other less common recs you might have stumbled across?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Have you got any recs for a fun Johto themed mod? I've played Crystal Clear and Refined Gold and enjoyed them both, any other less common recs you might have stumbled across?
Black White 3 Genesis and Pokemon Prism both use crystal as a base though i suspect these are pretty common recs not too sure about obscure stuff.Theres also Serene Crystal but they muck about with the type chart which annoys a lot of people.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Sledgehammer games

I guess we now know why it is shit
..."Highest engagement"
Modern Warfare III players,

This season, we are thankful for you.

Thank you for a historic launch. Just two weeks in, MWIII has already set records with the highest engagement in the new Modern Warfare Trilogy!

Thank you for inspiring us and for spending so much time in this game. Your feedback and passion continually make us better. And, thank you for playing with us – it’s been a blast, and there’s much more fun in store!​
Congratulations to our talented colleagues at Treyarch for setting a new Modern Warfare record with MW Zombies – and another shoutout to players for making all of this possible!

To celebrate with us, look for a triple feed holiday weekend this week with Double XP, Double Weapon XP and Double Battle Pass XP coming your way.

And circle your calendar for Season 1 launch on December 6 with new maps, a ton of content and more.

Thank you again!​

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I'm finally far enough in this game to watch these VODs. Which is good because my family are watching something I don't really want to watch.

I've also been watching this:

No worries about spoilers here.

Alchemyth

Bug Eater

For anyone who hasn't cured their autism with bleach yet, there's a good sale on the Legend of Grimrock games: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/49358/
Definitely watch a gameplay video first because they are grid-based dungeon crawler games but I really enjoyed them, especially the 2nd one.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I still need to get the DLC for this...

Kalion

:)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm kind of confused about why a dox would cause cessation of future development. Granted I don't know the severity of the dox, but I remember back in the day being able to buy games from the developers like actual homes and stuff. I still have an order form for Epic Megagames and I believe that was Tim Sweeney's dad who shipped that stuff

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm kind of confused about why a dox would cause cessation of future development. Granted I don't know the severity of the dox, but I remember back in the day being able to buy games from the developers like actual homes and stuff. I still have an order form for Epic Megagames and I believe that was Tim Sweeney's dad who shipped that stuff
Its current year where being a tiny bit controversial can get you 10k schizos mailing shit and cum to you or some other geniune threats, Andy and Leylay was always a controversial game to twitter Zoomeroids so its possible some of the more schizo examples could try to do shit

Panko Enjoyer

It wasn't a dox. Sharty managed to find an email associated with Nemlei and they just started to email her random questions about herself, which caused Nemlei to delete the email account and then bunker up harder. They failed at doxing her so badly that they found one potential clue and then forced her to become even harder to dox.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It wasn't a dox. Sharty managed to find an email associated with Nemlei and they just started to email her random questions about herself, which caused Nemlei to delete the email account and then bunker up harder. They failed at doxing her so badly that they found one potential clue and then forced her to become even harder to dox.
huh

well, kinda wierd that she DFE-ed everything but at the same time, understandable considering her game got from being a random RPG maker game to the newest thing people fawn or seethe over

JMForte

It was found that kit9 and her are married, even before the transfer to kit9 happened.

Panko Enjoyer

It was found that kit9 and her are married, even before the transfer to kit9 happened.
I didn't see anything conclusive about them being married, just speculation. They supposedly did dox kit9 and his address but I haven't seen any conclusion information to confirm that the information is accurate. Apparently it happened on one of sharty's hidden boards so trying to get any proof is annoying.

JMForte

I didn't see anything conclusive about them being married, just speculation. They supposedly did dox kit9 and his address but I haven't seen any conclusion information to confirm that the information is accurate.
I'm just going by the deviantart calling her his wife and the art of the person he's calling his wife lining up with nemleis. She made it near impossible to find anything on her, which is good but regardless, game will continue.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It doesn't seem like the game is stopping development, only that Nemlei is going completely offline. They'll still be working on the story and art according to the post which is 99% of the game anyways. Not as awful as it could have been, thankfully.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope Nemlei isn't discouraged from trying out more things because I'll be damned if I didn't get a kick out of seeing some random RPG maker game get better reception than the latest modern warfare disaster.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom