"I've never had anything eaten out of me, I don't have any maggots or worms inside of me, don't worry"Fujikura Uruka

Vidya Games Thread

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Pokemon ive been playing it specifically Romhacks of Emerald & FireRed found a few Gems that might bear interest to people here who are tired of mainline games being mostly boring same old bullshit.
What sites do you use? Back when I was really into romhacks, I used www.pokecommunity.com, though I could have sworn it had a different name back then.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What sites do you use? Back when I was really into romhacks, I used www.pokecommunity.com, though I could have sworn it had a different name back then.
That is generally the one though not everyone uploads there so sometimes you have to scour reddit or sites like pokeharbor which seems to be "anyone can upload a hack even if they on't own it" which Community seems to disallow.

There is also CDRomance for getting Clean Roms

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
That is generally the one though not everyone uploads there so sometimes you have to scour reddit or sites like pokeharbor which seems to be "anyone can upload a hack even if they on't own it" which Community seems to disallow.

There is also CDRomance for getting Clean Roms
https://www.romhacking.net/ is a great site for romhacks in general, though it doesn't have as many Pokemon romhacks as Community.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

The comment section is pretty funny, though. So whatever amount of money they're wasting on this was worth seeing them get made fun of.

Comments Section:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Harrow Prime plays Warframe after many years and will probably regret it severely in an hour.:BijouBijou:

ahshit.png

I completely forgot what to put on my soma prime:annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
An hour is too long :pippasadl:
I regretted it as soon as I went into looking into builds after my first mission (30 minutes). I'm looking at builds now and I only have like, half of these mods. Fuck me...

wat.png
huh.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I regretted it as soon as I went into looking into builds after my first mission (30 minutes). I'm looking at builds now and I only have like, half of these mods. Fuck me...

View attachment 56783
huh.
a half is too much all but like 1 or 2 of my mods have been power crept out last i checked (3-4 years ago)

Tubedude

View attachment 56783
huh.
I remember leaving WF around when they added a shield of bullshit around every eximus enemy that makes them ignore all CC. Think early 2022, I'm guessing you left earlier than that?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
a half is too much all but like 1 or 2 of my mods have been power crept out last i checked (3-4 years ago)
Scratch that, just did my first one hour run in a long while. harrow is still the goat.
I remember leaving WF around when they added a shield of bullshit around every eximus enemy that makes them ignore all CC. Think early 2022, I'm guessing you left earlier than that?
Left back in like, 2018. Grinded the shit out of this game back then, but over time I just found new stuff to play.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Scratch that, just did my first one hour run in a long while. harrow is still the goat.

Left back in like, 2018. Grinded the shit out of this game back then, but over time I just found new stuff to play.
i mean yeah even without mods near infinite shields tends to be good.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Harrow Prime plays Warframe after many years and will probably regret it severely in an hour.:BijouBijou:

View attachment 56781

I completely forgot what to put on my soma prime:annoyedpippa:

The entire game has had multiple large scale reworks. Basically everything is both familiar and different. I play off and on and have for a while now.

Since the Venus update, quite a lot of new frames or Primes gave rise to "Assframe". Because a couple of the artists truly made some impressive posteriors. Then there's Grendel, who's a fight meatball. Warframe can get really weird. They also have a Souls-like coming soon based off the engine and there's a bunch of new areas in the time frame.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The entire game has had multiple large scale reworks. Basically everything is both familiar and different. I play off and on and have for a while now.

Since the Venus update, quite a lot of new frames or Primes gave rise to "Assframe". Because a couple of the artists truly made some impressive posteriors. Then there's Grendel, who's a fight meatball. Warframe can get really weird. They also have a Souls-like coming soon based off the engine and there's a bunch of new areas in the time frame.
I know some of the frames are cheeked up, I noticed with Saryn Prime long ago and raised an eyebrow upon noticing it. Buuutt it’s whatever, I don’t have time to admire robot ass when I’m fighting level 70 enemies and beyond. If people want to be horny while killing infested then more power to ‘em I suppose.:kaelaapprob:
Warframe is just an odd game in general, but it’s still pretty good. It’s also a really good source of inspiration, I’ve noticed. Just gotta be careful to not end up like the summer of 2015…:pikayabai:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I know some of the frames are cheeked up, I noticed with Saryn Prime long ago and raised an eyebrow upon noticing it. Buuutt it’s whatever, I don’t have time to admire robot ass when I’m fighting level 70 enemies and beyond. If people want to be horny while killing infested then more power to ‘em I suppose.:kaelaapprob:
Warframe is just an odd game in general, but it’s still pretty good. It’s also a really good source of inspiration, I’ve noticed. Just gotta be careful to not end up like the summer of 2015…:pikayabai:
Mesa Prime and Nezha Deluxe I believe are the start of the trend. Wisp and a couple of the Waifu frames exist as well. There's also a muscle girl frame.

Though should I have noted your name is the autistic frame, at some point? Harrow is still an awesome frame, however. Range/Power build?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Mesa Prime and Nezha Deluxe I believe are the start of the trend. Wisp and a couple of the Waifu frames exist as well. There's also a muscle girl frame.
Can’t believe they gave fucking Nezha an ass.:pikaWUT:
Though should I have noted your name is the autistic frame, at some point? Harrow is still an awesome frame, however. Range/Power build?
I am surprised people are taking so long to note that. My name back on the homeland is Harrow Frame:pippasquish:
I don’t even know why I picked Harrow as a name, I just remembered liking him a bit before I dropped the game. But coming back, yes he is my favorite. I’m not focused on range but rather duration and power. I just want to keep the covenant buff up for extended periods of time. For some reason I notice it can take a while before I manage to block 1K damage so the extra duration for that is helpful too. I’ll probably share the build later, but I’m expecting you all to call it trash :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so ive been playing the newest TFT set 10 for the past 3 hours and holy shit

thats all

Top Bottom