God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now that MW3 is out lets see what the positive reviews are saying

codpos.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So after nearly a WHOLE YEAR, Survivors of the Void is on console. Is it good? Yes, very much so. However some of my joy was robbed past the three month delay.
Railgunner is fun, and most of my runs with Void Fiend end up with me running away from shit because I transform at the worst times.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What are the chances that the RGG studio will inherit the metal gear solid V cameras for their next game.
I'm wondering if it would be better to have scanned Kson than FMV.
Pre recorded video just doesn't work for me.

Bug Eater

What are the chances that the RGG studio will inherit the metal gear solid V cameras for their next game.
I'm wondering if it would be better to have scanned Kson than FMV.
Pre recorded video just doesn't work for me.
I was under the impression that she would be an in-game character for 8 - googled it and apparently people got a sneak peek of her model during Tokyo Game Show this year: (source)
1699837776439.png
Seems fine to me, although she looks about a decade younger (basically the dream situation for any woman)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
gmanlives has been hitting my feed hard with these social credit scoring tweets

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
gmanlives has been hitting my feed hard with these social credit scoring tweets

Boomshoots and Postal accidentaly becoming tranny goyslop has been both extremely retarded and amusing

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I realize that Playstation has a hints option for ps+ members for some games. I decided to check it for RE8 and it's literally just "wow, those angel masks sure are suspicious, huh? Better use the key to check everything!"
I think every hint is going to come from captain obvious now.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I played Like a Dragon Gaiden today, seeing Kson in fucking pre recorded average acted footage of for a dating sim is something uncanny

1700008152232.png
the combat is just a nostalgia trip and not badly done, feels super rewarding, the Dragon style hits right on the spot, also the Agent style's wire is op as shit

and the marvel style RGG intro is fucking amazing

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I realize that Playstation has a hints option for ps+ members for some games. I decided to check it for RE8 and it's literally just "wow, those angel masks sure are suspicious, huh? Better use the key to check everything!"
Reminder

Panko Enjoyer

Ragnarok had NPCs would tell you how to solve the puzzles after 20 seconds of finding them.

They may be right. I feel console gamers have become more dumb after the PS3/360 era of consoles. A lot of people made a move to PC as their main platform during PS4/Xbox One era. Scoop the top 15% smartest people out of the gene pool and now the average drops a lot. Console also attracts more idiots because kids get consoles from parents, not PCs. Retards that are too dumb to build a PC buy a console too. Notice how all negros on twitter that post about gaming always come from console.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
They may be right. I feel console gamers have become more dumb after the PS3/360 era of consoles. A lot of people made a move to PC as their main platform during PS4/Xbox One era. Scoop the top 15% smartest people out of the gene pool and now the average drops a lot. Console also attracts more idiots because kids get consoles from parents, not PCs. Retards that are too dumb to build a PC buy a console too. Notice how all negros on twitter that post about gaming always come from console.
I honestly wouldn't mind if, as long as they added the anti-DSP option of "Never tell me any solution fucking ever". But they'll never do that, because they NEED their pithy dialogue to be heard.

agility_

Early Adopter
Games were already idiotic-focused during the PS3/360 era.
In Fall of Cybertron, which was a transformers reskin of Gears of War, I distinctly remember clearing out room after room of enemies in a hub-progression, with the occasional flick-the-switch "puzzle" thrown in, and the game chatter would constantly hold my hand and tell me where to look and what to do.

They may be right. I feel console gamers have become more dumb after the PS3/360 era of consoles. A lot of people made a move to PC as their main platform during PS4/Xbox One era. Scoop the top 15% smartest people out of the gene pool
PC gaming. Smartest people.
Sure thing pal.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I honestly wouldn't mind if, as long as they added the anti-DSP option of "Never tell me any solution fucking ever". But they'll never do that, because they NEED their pithy dialogue to be heard.
Way before the modern era, but I already disliked it when Nintendo added additional hints to Link's Awakening DX (roughly doubling the number of stone tablets/owls). Yeah, when I played monochrome Link's Awakening as a kid I repeatedly got stuck, but it was pretty damn rewarding to finally figure shit out.

Then the Switch remake removed the mystery (“Bring me seahells and I give you sword!" instead of no hints whatsoever except a bar slowly filling up and a first time player having no idea what's going on and being curious about the mystery).

Damn shame.

(The remake did make all bosses except the first one harder, though, which was a definite improvement over the original's walkover bosses, so it's got that going for it)

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Now this is something: an official Mod editor for Witcher 3. I wonder how easy-to-use it will be - something like that can make a single player game live for so much longer

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Now this is something: an official Mod editor for Witcher 3. I wonder how easy-to-use it will be - something like that can make a single player game live for so much longer

Hopefully they know the inns and outs of a good mod manager a bad one can make everything a little bit worse and people might just decide to work around it instead.

Terraria is still the gold standard for me at or depending on if you think it counts OLD TF2's custom servers back when you could fuck with settings on the fly.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

agility_

Early Adopter
SMRPG looks gorgeous but it's easier than before, you should be able to beat this game in one sitting.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
SMRPG looks gorgeous but it's easier than before, you should be able to beat this game in one sitting.
not that it was hard to begin with seriously timed buttons trivialize that game.That or critical state strategies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom