"Because of what happened with a prior graduation in the company, I had already been told by my senpais that oftentimes suspensions would be disguised as 'breaks' by the talents. Now, I understand why."Zaion LanZa

Vidya Games Thread

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Reddit saltmine thread
These modpacks are always great because they always devolve into screeching & the streisand effect in action.
That reddit thread is a hoot. Interestingly enough there's more than a few people accusing the OP of trying to advertise the mod via Streisand Effect. They really enjoy eating their own.

Bronze

Dragon Age Dreadwolf will have full reveal next summer. I expected them to tease at TGA, but seems not

JMForte

Because it was leaked on twitter they decided to release the trailer early. Enjoy watching an innocent white man corrupted into a life of crime by sexy latina.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Because it was leaked on twitter they decided to release the trailer early. Enjoy watching an innocent white man corrupted into a life of crime by sexy latina.

I was expecting a lot of Yamanbas, but holy shit I wasn't prepared for just how many there are.

JMForte

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Well Karen loves it
Maybe the great amount of Yamanbas made her happy

JMForte

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You can't tell me I'm supposed to be watching this trailer and not think every character in it is retarded.

I unironically can't wait for games media to start pumping out articles over white streamers murdering too many blacks in this game.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I can't wait to pirate it, then later buy the discounted online-multiplayer-only version and enjoy the same unencrypted client-side memory values GTA5 had.

Panko Enjoyer

Do Americans really slam their fat asses on the roof of cars like monkeys?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Do Americans really slam their fat asses on the roof of cars like monkeys?
Mostly Americans of certain socio-economic factors. And it's because "iT's PaRt Of ThEiR cUlTuRe". And we all know all cultures are heckin' valid and beautiful.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Everyone: The GTA VI trailer just dropped, and here are our opinions on it.

Me: Soon.

1701751766057.png

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Panko Enjoyer

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looks like we're getting another look at Metaphor Re:Fantazio at the Game Awards

For any who need a reminder

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The absolute state of America :depressedtako:
Florida was basically uninhabited until the mid 1950's, by which it became an artificially engineered jewish resort state. Then it became the landing point for the caribbean and fleeing refugees from cuba, honduras, el salvador etc.
If you are implying that miami had some glorious golden age past where the white man built pantheons and pyramis, lol, lmao even.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Top Bottom