"...S-so this is Phase Connecto dayo~ ~"Henya the Genius
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The 1,500 pound sponsorship would've included a dedicated booth, which I would have absolutely snatched up if it was still available (it was already fully sold out). The idea of having a TVA-themed booth alongside vtuber booths is so hilarious that I'd have paid for it out of pocket. Maybe next year.
That would make more sense for a con in Buenos Aires or Manila.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
I will not reveal further details of what we discussed because I was specifically asked to keep it private, as I should have been.
"Keep this between you and me, but we can't stand the troons either, and we're actually going to be turning away anyone who looks like they could be one"

The 1,500 pound sponsorship would've included a dedicated booth, which I would have absolutely snatched up if it was still available (it was already fully sold out). The idea of having a TVA-themed booth alongside vtuber booths is so hilarious that I'd have paid for it out of pocket. Maybe next year.
In all seriousness, what would you actually have planned to do with a booth all to yourself?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Keep this between you and me, but we can't stand the troons either, and we're actually going to be turning away anyone who looks like they could be one"

In all seriousness, what would you actually have planned to do with a booth all to yourself?
Shill his oshis and the forum to normies who would get banned in seconds or run away screaming because they saw someone say fag.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I have had a call with the Vexpo organizer.

Long story short; we probably won't get a sponsorship, but that is mostly because the vast majority of their slots are already booked and there is apparently a large amount of competition for the remainder. TVA is a vague enough 'product' that working with it would be somewhat unconventional, but no objections were made otherwise. I will not reveal further details of what we discussed because I was specifically asked to keep it private, as I should have been.

Even so, I did not get a hard refusal just yet, though I'm proceeding with that expectation in mind.

That said, the rest of the conversation gave me a great deal of hope that this will be a far, far better experience than Offkai. The staff are hiring professionals for their technical needs and say they have had far more volunteers than they ever expected.

To put in perspective how nice this call was (or, if you want to be massively, massively cynical; how well PR-rizzed I was) I'm now contemplating getting one of their Akasupa tier passes instead of just a regular one.
He's gone, Bossman has entered his "Attending Conventions" arc. This forum is so finished.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
On site live stream seeing who can answer the questions to actually make an account. Then live react content to people reading the Nolan thread op. If you succeed at both your brand new account gets a fancy new title. Probably something like "Bad life choice maker"

niggaphil

Selling the traditional merch that inspired the creation of this forum :dokiSmug:
1.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He does have a very nice cock he's excessively proud of.

stassy

On site live stream seeing who can answer the questions to actually make an account. Then live react content to people reading the Nolan thread op. If you succeed at both your brand new account gets a fancy new title. Probably something like "Bad life choice maker"
And it's better than a booth, because he can just stroll on many area and make those funny vlog for content.
Next year, a booth with merch would be nice so better start to design those acrylic stand and stickers now.

bothyourhouses

Why do I picture him trying to lure 2views over like a man with candy in his van?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
He does have a very nice cock he's excessively proud of.
How do you know that? :pankosmug:

Jokes aside, now's the time to look around and see who's going in, who's getting out and at least try to make a plan over who to visit and who to talk.
I don't have the money, but it would be really cool if you hazed Merryfag. You should take the chance to talk with Lumi (the tall wolf), Rhubarb and perhaps Alfhilde for networking purposes. Blue Pippa will also be there:

I'll compilate (or if anyone want to do it now) all the vtubers they announced and the ones that posted on twitter that they'll go, then you can pin to the OP or the top of the thread, your pick. Unfortunately, Freyaguma just lost a family member, so she'll probably be out of this one, she's definitely someone you should look up to: free of drama, amazing metal vocals and a heart of gold.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
You should take the chance to talk with Lumi (the tall wolf), Rhubarb and perhaps Alfhilde for networking purposes. Blue Pippa will also be there:

Ya'know, a friend of the family runs a signage/printing works.

I could probably get a set of TVA contact cards printed off pretty easily...

niggaphil

TVA Contact cards that filled with n*g**r, r*t*rd, tr**ny words :ironmousekek:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Are you going to claim to be the warden, or admit that you're the head inmate?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
TVA Contact cards that filled with n*g**r, r*t*rd, tr**ny words :ironmousekek:
THE VIRTUAL ASYLUM

A diverse and welcoming internet community for discussing vtubers. We're a majority minority forum that embraces the differences and similarities between all kinds of people alike.

Join now and discuss your favorite vtuber! And if you are a vtuber, especially if you also have a fluffy tail? We're the place to be to connect with your fans and other vtubers alike!

https://thevirtualasylum.com

Top Bottom