"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

Twitter cringe and insanity

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh no mold bros, the sister is going after Pipkin :watamelon:

Archive

Who the fuck was that 18k vtuber that even I, an actual retard can't be assed to remember lol

Goes to show how much of a reach that whore had

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not a rule, but a lot of the forum's original population did come from kiwifarms' vtuber thread, and the farms has a culture and heavy suggestion to not re-use your username on it that you use elsewhere, lest you want stuff you post elsewhere dug up.
The reason why you'd want to use different account names that can't be linked is that it makes it harder to dox you. Consider this: what other online accounts have you linked to with your Twitter account, or share this specific user name? If it's an old name you've been using for years, someone with a bit of time and the power of autism on their side could well dig up stuff you probably don't want them to, or find other accounts you don't want linked to this user name.

Not recycling old usernames is an easy way to prevent all of this.
I appreciate you guys telling the guy to change usernames while keeping his old username in quotes.
:smugpipi:
A retard has hope to improve where as an idiot theres no hope at least that's how I describe her definition in an immature way
I've known a few psychologists that are livid that leftists have made retard a "no-no" word. Mainly because retard implies delayed and someone that is retarded can get from A to B like everyone else but they're slower at it. Meanwhile mentally handicapped implies that they're restricted and unable to make the trip from A to B mentally.
Was it Diya or Uquusquad who first doxed Nolan? Damn I kinda miss those guys randomly doxing other members :SelenHAHAhere:
Diya was the first. Uquuspuad was just reposting shit that Nolan had already posted. Bajilionaire then gave him the full expose.
Nobody, nobody is 100% clean in their online footprint. Nobody is immune to having something, somewhere, they don't want different social circles to find out.

They may think they are, but they aren't.
The only people smart enough to win in a game of Hide'N'Seek with the farmers are the ones smart enough to never play in the first place.
Oh no mold bros, the sister is going after Pipkin :watamelon:

Archive

This retard is STILL seething that False called him out for being a SEAfag. I don't like False either but this shit never gets old.

Smelliest007

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I didn't know that, when did this happen?
Back in like march or something. I remember a screenshot of false saying something about bint being an indo or something.

This retard is STILL seething that False called him out for being a SEAfag. I don't like False either but this shit never gets old.
I try to only bring the juicy stuff about this guy because some days he will sperg for hours and hours either about false, nousagi, Rima, even Parrot. Bint really is a case of a terminally online loser.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This tweet made me think. If there was a world war but for vtubers. Which agencies would be on which side? And how should indies be placed? As a whole?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This tweet made me think. If there was a world war but for vtubers. Which agencies would be on which side? And how should indies be placed? As a whole?

Wtf is the "common enemy" Hololive?
Honestly Vtuber world war would just be like a mario kart game aka "Kill whoever's at the top" so world alliance vs Hololive.

The only real "alliances" there are in this industry is Brave pulling other corps like Vshojo into its sphere of influence and a bunch of tiny western corps being friendly with eachother, Holo and Niji play nice with other corps like Brave, 774 and the esports and VCR shit but they are not friends by any means.

God's Strongest Dragoon

phaseholo.png

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Honestly Vtuber world war would just be like a mario kart game aka "Kill whoever's at the top" so world alliance vs Hololive.

The only real "alliances" there are in this industry is Brave pulling other corps like Vshojo into its sphere of influence and a bunch of tiny western corps being friendly with eachother, Holo and Niji play nice with other corps like Brave, 774 and the esports and VCR shit but they are not friends by any means.
the "common" enemy is Phase obviously but also whoever else they decide is undesirable. every day is a new enemy the only unity holding these together is fighting a new war every minute

something something eating their own.

Helkar

My extremely charitable interpretation is that this person meant le evil scary right-wing trolls infesting vtubing, or something along those lines. It's still moronic, but way better than if they actually mean Holo.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Yeah its retarded twitter shit putting the blame on the evil holofans as usual, just felt like intertaining the idea. I didnt consider everyone ganging up against holo. Tbf niji and holo would probably form a strong alliance from the beginning.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah its retarded twitter shit putting the blame on the evil holofans as usual, just felt like intertaining the idea. I didnt consider everyone ganging up against holo. Tbf niji and holo would probably form a strong alliance from the beginning.
Yeah Niji and Holo would probably ally to kill everything else (mostly brave) then betray each other in a 1v1 deathmatch.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
My extremely charitable interpretation is that this person meant le evil scary right-wing trolls infesting vtubing, or something along those lines. It's still moronic, but way better than if they actually mean Holo.
I bet they actually mean Holo because Pekora shilled muckduck.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Corps with German, Mountain German, Italian or Romanian members unite against the allied scum, of course.

You're now picturing Tenma flying a Bf 109 G6 over Ploiesti and downing B-24s.

tgmslc

Mfr's really think they're about to hop in a literal trench & grab a rifle to start gunning down anyone wearing a blue dorito armband.
:dokiwheeze:

It's Twitards so I wouldn't put it past these paint-huffing short-bus-riding dropouts to have reduced every drama from the past 7 years down to "everyone I don't like is a Nazi".

1000008892.jpg

Bronze

They argue vshojo and Niji are in similar situation due to harassment talents got(and other things probably but don't care enough). Holo is mentioned here

:smugpipi: feeling's mutual

There's a retweet of something that considers Mythic + right wingers as one side against froot, Vshojo and their friends

And here's what they thought of Silvervale situation, to no one's suprise. This is their old account. Don't know what this quotes but it's possibly a Silvervale tweet/clip

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They argue vshojo and Niji are in similar situation due to harassment talents got(and other things probably but don't care enough). Holo is mentioned here
Why is this fag acting like we didnt lose Mel, Aqua, A-chan and now Ame? I mean damn sorry if there is no drama to talk about on the holo side.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

"A massive talent to leave..." Like Aqua's graduation wasn't a massive thing...

Such fucking cope, lmao. Just unfathomable to them that longtime and big talents like Aqua and Mel could graduate and be terminated with little-to-no controversy. People sure as hell tried to start drama regarding them, but nothing stuck. These fags are so desperate for any crumb of Hololive drama.

Also:

Archive

Lmao.
:pippaseethe;

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think in case of a vtuber war Holo and phase should make an alliance. Holo would be the nazi germany and Phase would be the imperial japan.

Top Bottom