"Doing it with your hand is more idol-like!"Axel Syrios

Twitter cringe and insanity

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
That was the day I posted it, I would've been suspended the same day
If you had only talked about white replacement theory, your account would have been untouchable.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How weird do you have to be

Archive
And people actually believe its her lmao

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
How weird do you have to be

Archive
And people actually believe its her lmao

Now that's just sad. Quick, hide this post from God's Strongest Mozumite, or he might do something to himself out of grief.

Stunned But Dumb

Now that's just sad. Quick, hide this post from God's Strongest Mozumite, or he might do something to himself out of grief.
GSS doesn't care about black men

Last edited:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This shit is enfuriating. At no point do they tell you which Tweet was it or what rule you broke. So who was it this time? Froot's mom? Marina? Random Genshin faggots seething over artwork?

Would be nice to get a confirmation of them gloating about it (since they are narcissists and they always gloat about the shit they do) to see if that could somehow fix the issue.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
This shit is enfuriating. At no point do they tell you which Tweet was it or what rule you broke. So who was it this time? Froot's mom? Marina? Random Genshin faggots seething over artwork?

Would be nice to get a confirmation of them gloating about it (since they are narcissists and they always gloat about the shit they do) to see if that could somehow fix the issue.
I have sent countless appeals and the same excuse comes back. Even if I got the main profile back, that doesn't mean it's safe from anything

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I happend to witness a tiny bit of drama in the council lesbian gang
I dont really have anything to add, so I will just the screenshots let me do the talking

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I dont really have anything to add, so I will just the screenshots let me do the talking
(thumbnails pls)

I wanted to keep my twitter activity private, so I left the account open to anyone and posted identifiable information on it. C'mon, snitching on people to their parents has been a go-to trolling op for years now, you can't act surprised by this.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

saw 🇵🇭 in the bio and stopped reading

Awoogers

Makes sense since the vast majority of the older generation don't tolerate that sentiment here

We are still a Catholic dominated religion after all and people here would rather uphold tradition than conform to modernity

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So as the EBTuber Awards has naturally turned into melanated fagflags and pronouns in bio vtweeters whining and being insufferable, this was recommended to me while scrolling through the trashfire of seethe over it being mocked.

Archive

Screenshot_20240211_075405_Brave.jpg
>>lemur >magical
:kyoracist:

Is this Tariq Nasneed's vtuber persona? If you told me this was art from Buck Breaking 2, I would believe you.

Happy Black History Month!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So as the EBTuber Awards has naturally turned into melanated fagflags and pronouns in bio vtweeters whining and being insufferable, this was recommended to me while scrolling through the trashfire of seethe over it being mocked.

Archive

View attachment 63459
>>lemur >magical

Is this Tariq Nasneed's vtuber persona? If you told me this was art from Buck Breaking 2, I would believe you.

> Lemur Fursona

This is Mori Calliope's secret transgender/transracial furry Alt

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Archive

View attachment 63459
>>lemur >magical

You could easily salvage that design with better clothes than whatever the fuck he's supposed to be wearing in those images. Though it's weird, I feel like I've seen this guy somewhere before....

Oh right, he's the guy that made a tweet about me! :smugpipi:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I have sent countless appeals and the same excuse comes back. Even if I got the main profile back, that doesn't mean it's safe from anything
Elon missed some woke police, he need to fire more

Top Bottom