"Remember to call me fat and sexy in the comments! no, my ass! my ass is fat and sexy"S.S. Isa

Twitter cringe and insanity

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

These people are very butthurt over fillian

Stunned But Dumb

These people are very butthurt over fillian

Did any vtubers (as in people that actually stream) get mad and call her out over that joke? Thought it was all vtweeters

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Former Kyo fan (even drew him) that spread Zion's dox is having a wee bit of a meltdown.

chrome_xXfmdlye96.png
chrome_gCC7uWT5ZV.png
chrome_Q5zSsQhJGo.png
chrome_o4cjfAxdBG.png
chrome_MOQK9DslrR.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
:ironmousekek: these fucking retards and that toothpaste looking fuck really are meant for each other:whatastory:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
so, i don't know if it's what happened, but the dottovu leaker's twitter changed to this. archive
1.jpg
and the only follower is someone called Nae Ewesmont, don't know who they are but it says this on their profile. archive
2.jpg
so whoever this person is, they may have hacked the leaker's twitter.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
so, i don't know if it's what happened, but the dottovu leaker's twitter changed to this. archive
View attachment 55385
and the only follower is someone called Nae Ewesmont, don't know who they are but it says this on their profile. archive
View attachment 55386
so whoever this person is, they may have hacked the leaker's twitter.
The Nae guy seems to be a fan of her who made that Dottovu mario game. Wasn't her leaker already banned beforehand though? Or did they form a new twitter?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The Nae guy seems to be a fan of her who made that Dottovu mario game. Wasn't her leaker already banned beforehand though? Or did they form a new twitter?
I don't know if the twitter was disabled or deleted, so either that nae dude got ahold of the @ or they hacked the account, either way I don't know what they will do with the account.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Just why a black tranny who supports islamic people having beef with lolisho is something I can't explain to myself.

I hate Twitter so much :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I don't know if the twitter was disabled or deleted, so either that nae dude got ahold of the @ or they hacked the account, either way I don't know what they will do with the account.
Interesting enough it appears the account has three followers now. I wonder what will come of this?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Was debating how relevant it was to this thread versus the main thread since it involves a vtuber, but since it's specific to Twitter I decided to post it here

Everyone's favorite Vtuber video essay producer Lucy Pyre has a vent account where she posts her thoughts, completely unfiltered by her persona

Now, if you're familiar with Lucy Pyre, you'll know she's plenty unhinged on main, so you may be wondering "how can she possibly be more unhinged?"

Well, when it's her vent account, she doesn't have to hold back at all. How does this top something like this?

By...being reasonable and candid with her mental health troubles.

Have to disagree with her here. Most of the truly reprehensible weirdos on the internet exist because they weren't bullied enough.

Also calling out some bitch that say only ugly girls become vtubers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was debating how relevant it was to this thread versus the main thread since it involves a vtuber, but since it's specific to Twitter I decided to post it here

Everyone's favorite Vtuber video essay producer Lucy Pyre has a vent account where she posts her thoughts, completely unfiltered by her persona

Now, if you're familiar with Lucy Pyre, you'll know she's plenty unhinged on main, so you may be wondering "how can she possibly be more unhinged?"

Well, when it's her vent account, she doesn't have to hold back at all. How does this top something like this?

By...being reasonable and candid with her mental health troubles.

Have to disagree with her here. Most of the truly reprehensible weirdos on the internet exist because they weren't bullied enough.

Also calling out some bitch that say only ugly girls become vtubers

I wonder how these people even exist/get enough money to live.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1700074817464.png

"Because that's just the way your hardcore commie works." - General Jack D. Ripper

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
One day I'll McFucking kill myself with these people and I hope you celebrate it.

This is the same cunt, that made "I'll be your comfy streamer" jokes when Silvervale was getting dogpilled by HL cretins.

chrome_oLojI006Hu.png
chrome_scieWWtkwQ.png

chrome_hvGjS2f0e2.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
These people will insist on plastering heavy and divisive issues into every form of entertainment, then wonder why so many people are depressed now.
I think they're annoyed and angry first and foremost. Imagine being browbeaten and being held "accountable" on political issues irrelevant to you by a VTuber thot whose main content is showing her ass.

Top Bottom