"WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH NAKED MEN?!"Pomu Rainpuff

Twitter cringe and insanity

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I suppose this thread just becoming a second degeneracy thread was inevitable.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Not %100 sure where to post this, but I guess since Dull is a minor twitter celeb this might be the best place

Kinda unrelated other than to show the types of people he attempts to hang out with on Twitter (until they get sick of him), that Dull guy he is responding to in the first picture is actually part of a group of Council-obsessed spergs. He actually got blocked by Kronii's PL for some form of degeneracy he displayed. There was a minor discussion over this on @Harrow Prime's profile on July 25th.

Nousagi made a vid on this dude getting banned from some servers.

Bit of a discussion about it in the comments. Nousagi feels he shouldn't have been banned, several commenters think it's just, etc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not %100 sure where to post this, but I guess since Dull is a minor twitter celeb this might be the best place

Bit of a discussion about it in the comments. Nousagi feels he shouldn't have been banned, several commenters think it's just, etc.

Its quite something that people like this retard and Nolan have me giving the benefit of the doubt to discordfags of all people, the latter are retarded but theres autism that conviniently gets glossed over by the retards who get banned

They should both do a flip tbh

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This is the correct thread.
Some people are siding with him and others are happy that this dude its getting his penis exploded

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I thought he didnt deserve a ban. Then i went on his alt account. And i will quote my post to further prove this fag should not only be ban from every discord but from life too.
It keep getting better :NOWWELAUGH:

I archived it in case

Tweet archive

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

There's scraping the bottom of the barrel, and then there's this.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Ah yes, our favorite VTuber Historian making another video that's anything other than actual VTuber History

It's the dramafag grindset

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the flip mindset of wanting to be at the center of attention dialed up to fucking 11 and him actually scraping the dregs to get content other than fucking vtuber news

tldr hes a femboy through and through

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I can’t fucking escape this dipshit.:annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
the flip mindset of wanting to be at the center of attention dialed up to fucking 11 and him actually scraping the dregs to get content other than fucking vtuber news

tldr hes a femboy through and through
I hate the fact that noufaggot has a very mild accent but still has constant mispronunciations, errors with plurals and verbs and random moments where he completely blanks on the word, meanwhile I have none of those issues but a horribly thick accent. Fate is a cruel mistress.

Stunned But Dumb

I hate the fact that noufaggot has a very mild accent but still has constant mispronunciations, errors with plurals and verbs and random moments where he completely blanks on the word, meanwhile I have none of those issues but a horribly thick accent. Fate is a cruel mistress.
If an ESL defeats another ESL in battle, he gains the loser's lingual attributes. You know what you must do

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If an ESL defeats another ESL in battle, he gains the loser's lingual attributes. You know what you must do
I WILL DESTROY HIM :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Though he can keep the faggy voice.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

It never ceases to amaze me how detailed 4chan can be in analyzing women's menstrual cycles and be completely clueless about everything else about women.

UberSoldat

It never ceases to amaze me how detailed 4chan can be in analyzing women's menstrual cycles and be completely clueless about everything else about women.

Horny + autism is a combo that should not be underestimated.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Horny + autism is a combo that should not be underestimated.
I suppose it's the only thing about women that can be determined through maths, so it makes sense that it's the only thing 4chan can understand.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It's getting worse, now it has reached EN fans too.

Top Bottom