"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

Twitter cringe and insanity

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think they're annoyed and angry first and foremost. Imagine being browbeaten and being held "accountable" on political issues irrelevant to you by a VTuber thot whose main content is showing her ass.
They have nothing approaching any actual hardship in their lives and desperately look for some kind of banner to carry in a Glorious Crusade so they can feel like they're doing something from the safety of their couch.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
One day I'll McFucking kill myself with these people and I hope you celebrate it.

This is the same cunt, that made "I'll be your comfy streamer" jokes when Silvervale was getting dogpilled by HL cretins.

*Vote for people that will make a difference.*

Bitch, get fucking real. No one gives a shit about this award shit, let alone your retarded activism, or even you in general. The ego on this retard to think even a fraction of vtuber fans give a damn and are going to watch. Get the fuck out of here.
:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Though personally, I'd appreciate her or someone like her winning just for chat's reaction.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One day I'll McFucking kill myself with these people and I hope you celebrate it.

This is the same cunt, that made "I'll be your comfy streamer" jokes when Silvervale was getting dogpilled by HL cretins.

Should've never given the peasants a right to speak to the masses, retarded people should just stay silent. Imagine being so fucking narcissistic that you think anything you do even matters or that people give a shit, this is peak delusion. Even her thought of winning any of the awards is retarded, like HoloNIjiShojo won't be winning everything with maybe 1 or 2 indie wins for vshojo orbiters.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm willing to chip in for a fund to ship every TRA with a Palestine flag in their profile to Gaza. Once the IDF has left it, to be clear.
You had me on-board until this part.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Inis replied to this Marshmallow but quickly deleted it probably not to attract Twitter kiddies.

Untapped.gg_Companion_DF4AM2tHV7.pngUntapped.gg_Companion_OzmSbGKqLc.png

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Whenever I look away, this dumb woman gets some retarded drama surrounding her.
chrome_YeCGuI2wIK.pngchrome_S5WmAkflZT.pngchrome_Z1XMZohLQa.pngchrome_6tQNIY1OND.png

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
you didn't last long, pal, hope you can get your account back

1700689991325.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
why was he suspended anyway
my common denominator is always engaging retards on twitter, that gets a ton of people suspended

Tubedude

why was he suspended anyway
One of the recent things he talked about was the little witch nobeta discord getting nuked by discord admins. I heard it was because some people decided to flood it with stuff that broke discord's TOS, so if that's actually the case they could also decide to mass report someone talking about it.

There was also him showing what some twittards were saying about Rev Says Desu. Usual twittard shit making up wild claims, but that might have put him in the mass report crosshairs too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
One of the recent things he talked about was the little witch nobeta discord getting nuked by discord admins. I heard it was because some people decided to flood it with stuff that broke discord's TOS, so if that's actually the case they could also decide to mass report someone talking about it.

There was also him showing what some twittards were saying about Rev Says Desu. Usual twittard shit making up wild claims, but that might have put him in the mass report crosshairs too.
Oh yeah I remember seeing that one yesterday

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
you didn't last long, pal, hope you can get your account back

View attachment 57109
my common denominator is always engaging retards on twitter, that gets a ton of people suspended

Oh yeah I remember seeing that one yesterday
I guess at this point it doesn't hurt to ponder more Froot-sphere related gayops either. Kinda seems like you should operate under the assumption Sloot's orbiters are mass-reporting anyone/anything they can.

live_whore_reaction.jpg

hylic

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
"I as a VTuber have noticed a world conflict going on in the world and told everyone about it on Twitter. I did my part!"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I as a VTuber have noticed a world conflict going on in the world and told everyone about it on Twitter. I did my part!"

Watch out Plotty over here is gonna declare war on the Jews!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I swear the virtue signaling for brownie points is crazy nowadays. Everyone is aware of what is happening. Your tweet did not change a single thing in the world. And the funniest part is that she will go back to being a cute anime girl on the internet 20 min after thus tweet was posted.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
In case you didn't know, you got mass reported by angry coomers you deprived of nymoussy's camwhoring.
That was the day I posted it, I would've been suspended the same day

Top Bottom