"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

Xuhle

Starting to think I should have made my joke of proctor going to sleep again an a graduation happen. What's next proctor sleeps and rin graduates?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Starting to think I should have made my joke of proctor going to sleep again an a graduation happen. What's next proctor sleeps and rin graduates?
im actually gonna go to potatoland and im stapling his eye wide open

Xuhle

im actually gonna go to potatoland and im stapling his eye wide open
Probably should take the cherry fox woman's tail fur away from him just to be on the safe side.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

Two graduations and a hiatus in quick succession, Amber Glow might finally be falling apart

Corpos that I think might dissolve: Amber Glow, RealCorp, VEE
Am... Am I the corpo killer?
I hope so!
:BijouBijou:

x Hades Stamps

Two graduations and a hiatus in quick succession, Amber Glow might finally be falling apart
Sol says her hiatus is for schooling, and while I believe her, I don't know her personally, so can't say for definite that there are no other reasons

Archive
That being said, you're probably right about AG. They haven't been in good condition for ages, or so it seems

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

01/25/24​

Talent: Ophelia Midnight

Affiliation: VReverie

Graduation date: Febraury 11th​

DETAILS:​

Ophelia joins the lineup of talents leaving VReverie (after Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko). According to VReverie's statement (archive), Ophelia decided not to renew her contract and so she will cease all activities on Feb 11th. All her social media pages and channels will remain up.
Check the VReverie's Implosion Watch thread for more info. - Asylum post

Last edited:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

all of gen 1 and 2 are gone now - six talents left. if they make it another six months i will be genuinely surprised

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
January has been a busy month :depressedtako:

Talent: Yuki Chihiro, Azuhi Momo​

Affiliation: Nijisanji​

Graduation date: January 31st​

More Niji graduations, but from the JP branh (sic) this time. What surprised most people was Chihiro's graduation since she's a 1st Wave talent (Momo is from Wave 3).
Forum post - Tweet - Archive
Chihirograduation.png
Momograduation.png

Wanted to put up their pictures...
Chihiro's reincarnation

01/31/24​

Talent: Taran Mikoshi​

Affiliation: Re:ACT​

Graduation date: 2/8/24​

DETAILS: Terminated due to contract violation​

Twitter - Archive - Video - Profile

01/31/24​

Talent: ARU​

Affiliation: KAMITSUBAKI STUDIO​

Graduation date: 4/9/24​

DETAILS: Ending of activities after their next show. ARU and ASU were a group, "Albemuth".​

Twiter - Archive - Group Twitter - Archive - Profile

01/31/24​

Talent: Mushanokoji Eli​

Affiliation: FIRST STAGE PRODUCTION​

Graduation date: 1/31/24​

DETAILS: "Graduation" due to contract negations failing​

Twitter - Archive - Profile

12/20/23​

Talent: Ina Uruu and Anna Kojo​

Affiliation: Nanashi (774)​

Graduation date: 12/31/23 and 2/1/24​

DETAILS: Ina terminated and Anna graduated​

Twitter - Archive - Profile - Profile - News - News

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

02/01/24​

Talent: Kyo Kaneko

Affiliation: Nijisanji EN (ILUNA)​

Graduation date: Febraury 17th​

To keep people on their toes, NijiEN made a bait and switch and announced Kyo's graduation when everybody was actually expecting Selen's. This is the 2nd NijiEN graduation of the year.
Asylum Thread - Twitter post - Archive

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Isn't this the third time this twat had stopped streaming? Maybe this'll be the last.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Isn't this the third time this twat had stopped streaming? Maybe this'll be the last.

Isn't this the one who chased her fans away by having a completely radical model change that never worked out?

I wonder if she got grabbed by a corpo. And if so, will she try what she failed at doing with the model choice this time around?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Isn't this the one who chased her fans away by having a completely radical model change that never worked out?

I wonder if she got grabbed by a corpo. And if so, will she try what she failed at doing with the model choice this time around?

She played a loli bear, well liked. She then shifted to a big tiddy coomer model, completely different, under the same account and name, even. This shift, obviously, alienated basically everyone. She then quit. Then came back, loli form again. But around there (either before or after, I can't recall) she had some tweets being upset that people didn't clip her enough, and pointing that that's why she whored herself out with the coomer model.

I think she then quit again. Didn't realize she came back. Now she's quitting again.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
archive of shizukou's twt

a
Bond EN is getting hit with yet another graduation- of their talents who stream on YouTube rather than the strange app REALITY only one remains
Also fascinating that the company Twitter account only just tweeted the graduation of Hanahime Mei (who abruptly graduated a few weeks ago) and no mention of Jasmine's graduation

EDIT:
Since I don't think it got posted here:

a
Funnily enough, Mei's graduation was actually on the 15th not the 25th.

Management isn't even trying at this point.

x Hades Stamps

She played a loli bear, well liked. She then shifted to a big tiddy coomer model, completely different, under the same account and name, even. This shift, obviously, alienated basically everyone. She then quit. Then came back, loli form again. But around there (either before or after, I can't recall) she had some tweets being upset that people didn't clip her enough, and pointing that that's why she whored herself out with the coomer model.

I think she then quit again. Didn't realize she came back. Now she's quitting again.
To add to that, I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of those people don't care whether it's a reincarnation, rebrand, or even just simply a new model. They'd have no interest either way. Even for people like me who'd miss the old model, but don't consider that to be a dealbreaker, there's still the question of "But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?" (Yes, that's the first line of the chorus of Bastille's "Pompeii"), of which a "no" answer to very strictly is.

Judging by the contents of the announcement image, I'd say it's a reincarnation. Hopefully, if only for her sake, she doesn't try that again; if she does, it's because she wants to, not because she feels compelled to; and whatever she does ends up working out for her without taking a massive toll on her.

Edit: TY for merging!

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To add to that, I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of those people don't care whether it's a reincarnation, rebrand, or even just simply a new model. They'd have no interest either way. Even for people like me who'd miss the old model, but don't consider that to be a dealbreaker, there's still the question of "But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?" (Yes, that's the first line of the chorus of Bastille's "Pompeii"), of which a "no" answer to very strictly is.
Judging by the contents of the announcement image, I'd say it's a reincarnation. Hopefully, if only for her sake, she doesn't try that again; if she does, it's because she wants to, not because she feels compelled to; and whatever she does ends up working out for her without taking a massive toll on her
You can multiquote, just quote several messages and then respond to all of them at once.

x Hades Stamps

You can multiquote, just quote several messages and then respond to all of them at once.
I know, and I've done so before. Sometimes I just, for whatever reason (even I don't know why) decide not to. Probably would've been better to have in this case, though. I would consolidate them if I could

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

02/05/24​

Talent: Selen Tatsuki

Affiliation: Nijisanji EN Gen 2 (Obsydia)​

Graduation date: Immediate (termination)​

After a whole month without news or activity, Niji finally decided to terminate Selen after suspending her for the "Last Cup of Coffee" MV fiasco. They released a 3 page statement on their twitter profile explaining how selen was repeatedly breaking rules and "damaging the company's reputation" (sic). Meanwhile, Selen (on her PL, Dokibird), spoke her truth, revealing that her hospitalization during the last days of december (after the suspension) was due to attempting to An Hero herself.
DokiSelen will resume activities on febraury 7th on her old channel, meanwhile Niji has already scrubbed selen's YT channel (hours prior to the termination was made public) and privated her social media pages.

Niji tweet - archive (mirror)
Doki tweet - archive
Asylum post - Dedicated thread

Selen_Tatsuki_Portrait.png

Last edited:

chihirogumi

Instead of three talents, can I predict a mass graduation of any number of NijiEN talents going forward? I feel like this is the breaking point for a lot of them. If I have to pick three then here they are:

Petra Gurin, Graduation
rrat: Too stressed out, genmate terminated/bullied out of company

Millie Parfait, Graduation or Termination
rrat: I don't think she bullied Selen, but it doesn't matter because the speculation will hound her for a long time. Leaves from the stress. If she did bully her, termination for sure.

Victoria Brightshield, Graduation
rrat: Her oshi Pomu graduating and now this happening means joining a corpo isn't all that's cracked up to be. She will leave to get out of Niji red tape.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Jannie edit: SIKE! See below -​

Not so fast!

02/05/23

Talent: Grimmi

Affiliation: Independent

Graduation date: March 3, 2024

DETAILS: She states in the tweet below that her new job has her traveling a lot. She is also going to be focusing on voice over work.

Archive by Short
used-for-portrait-of-deceased-person.png

Last edited by a moderator:

x Hades Stamps

That's going to be another hard hitting one. Brings my total up to five

Top Bottom