"By the way, my fetish is -REDACTED-."Takane Lui
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

TVA's DEADPOOL 2024 (and Morgue)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
1) Tsukino Mito - amicable graduation
There's been a theme of long-time NijiJP members slowly dropping out, and Mito's had less and less stream time over the years. She's actually done a lot of video content in 2023, but I'm just not sure how much she'll keep going, with Niji becoming more and more corporatized.

As the mother of Live2D vtubing I actually knew about Mito before I even knew what a vtuber was, so it feels weird to put her here, but I also remember how good her content was back in the day and she's lacked the old spark for a while.

2) Pomu Rainpuff - graduation followed by another corpo poach
As much as her fans seem to think she's doing fine, I think Pomu is just being patient with her contract and letting opportunities present themselves. Nina leaving was very much a canary moment, and I can't imagine Pomu who was close to her wasn't feeling some of the same things.

3) Gawr Gura - graduation, possibly even without a final stream
Another uncontroversial pick given 2023. I seriously doubt there's a work-related reason Gura has been so absent, without so much as a single project being released, and even the old reliables like Kiara unable to contact her. Something happening in her personal life and she's prioritizing it over Hololive. That seems a recipe for a quiet disappearance to me.

Honorable mention: Idol Corp - disintegration
Their current situation just gives me a sinking feeling. Reactivation of past lives has always been a huge red flag for a corpo. Maybe it's okay, but also maybe not. Even if nothing happens in the short/mid term, I think there's a chance a portion of the talents have lost some trust in the corporation, as Riro seemed somewhat popular with the other talents. Maybe.

Not my top three, but I would not be surprised at Hana Machia following the rest of NijiID out the door. What reason is there to stay? On the other hand I'm pretty positive on the rest of Hololive sticking around. Most of the people who seemed burnt out or absent are either scraping by inconsistently like Ame and Shion, or have properly returned like Ina and Haachama. I'm much less familiar with smaller groups, but in many of those cases it's hard to pick individuals when we could see things like all of Kawaii go under, or all of Brave's new EN groups leave after first year contract... just much harder to predict on a case by case basis.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Hana Macchia: Graduation. Besides the usual thing about following the rest of NijiID, I feel like the dysphoria might catch up eventually. Nym stuff has been nuked, but I wouldn't be surprised if similar stuff reemerges under a new and tighter gatekept account.

Pomu Rainpuff: Graduation. Uncontroversial pick, given everything going down at NijiEN. Will probably reemerge somewhere, possibly Vshojo or general Vshojo-adjacent.

Gawr Gura: Graduation. To be honest, I don't actually seriously think Gura will graduate given how she's more profitable both to the company and for her own pockets as an empty suit Cover can parade around to milk money off her dedicated simps, but if whatever happened to her gets bad enough, combined with her general social media introversion, I suppose there's always a chance she makes her disappearance official, so I'm picking her anyway given I've run out of ideas.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Coni Confetti: Leaves Idol Corp due to the partnership with Brave eventually resulting in a merger or some variation of events that completely cucks her due to changes in management
Nyanners: She's been leaning really hard into the fleshtuber shit and losing relevance as a vtuber, so I expect an unexciting "we have agreed to part ways" bullshit letter
Moona: Likely due to too much stress/burnout. She's had her family issues, her prior complaints about ID not being allowed top tier animation for videos, and Kobo exploding in growth causing SEAnigs to shit on non-Kobo ID members and saying ID is nothing without Kobo.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Moona: Likely due to too much stress/burnout. She's had her family issues, her prior complaints about ID not being allowed top tier animation for videos, and Kobo exploding in growth causing SEAnigs to shit on non-Kobo ID members and saying ID is nothing without Kobo.

Personal stress I would agree. Fan opinion or perceived ID comments online? Doubtful; I've never seen evidence of holoID being anything less than a ceramic-hardened chunk of women. At least that's the front they've displayed in all of these years.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Personal stress I would agree. Fan opinion or perceived ID comments online? Doubtful; I've never seen evidence of holoID being anything less than a ceramic-hardened chunk of women. At least that's the front they've displayed in all of these years.
What I mean about fan opinion/perceived ID comments is it's just added stress. The HoloID women really are rock solid in terms of mental stability compared to other vtubers but I'm worried the recent passing is going to knock her mental stability to be unbalanced enough that she eventually burnouts. Having to deal with the personal stress might make her get frustrated faster with work/vtubing stress.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Alright negroes I might be a few days early but I'm going ahead and throwing down my 2024 Deadpool projections. Selen is the obvious gimme, I don't even know if we'll make it to 2024 with her though.

January 2024 - Gavis Bettel of Holostars will look to greener pastures as his contract comes up and will be the next Magni/Vesper situation.

March 2024 - Several idol talents may graduate, most likely candidates are Fuyo Cloverfield and/or Pochi Wanmaru. I have no real reason for choosing March except last March was so brutal.

April - Kiki Lockheart of EIEN will yab too close to the sun and will be graduated.

June 2024 - Economic factors and the changing culture result in the graduation of Gawr Gura as Cover can no longer afford to pay her to exist.

July 2024 - Elira Pandora of Nijisanji will finally realize she's in a black corp and leave, which will cause several other Niji livers to leave.

November 2024 - All vtubers on earth will graduate when Joe Biden loses the election and chooses to launch America's nuclear arsenal against Brazil because he thinks it's Florida. Pippa will be the last vtuber streaming and her last words will be advice on how to remove glowies. (trust)
Since you lot decided to make a new special thread I'll just quote my predictions from the real, original, totally best dead pool thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nyanners: She's been leaning really hard into the fleshtuber shit and losing relevance as a vtuber, so I expect an unexciting "we have agreed to part ways" bullshit letter
I suppose if a vTuber loses the avatar and becomes a full time fleshtuber, that probably counts.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
1) Moira - quietly retires from Nijisanji. Now that the first gen 1 graduation is happening, I can see more to follow. Her sub count is the lowest in the first gen and she often gets overlooked, to the point of the official Nijisanji account mis-tagged her in one of the funniest L's of the year

1676212216442195 - Copy.png

2) Jurard T Rexford - gets bonked into the sun by management. (I just think it would be funny.)

3) Araka Luto - or any of the PRISM girls besides maybe Shiki. Leaves PRISM on good terms. heard rumblings that a lot of the talents aren't happy with management and the company has been stagnating for a really long time.

Bonus:
Honorable mentions: Shibuya Hajime (Nijisanji), Suzuya Aki (Nijisanji), Gawr Gura, someone from Production Kawaii Gen 4 (maybe Ran), someone gets booted from V-dere, Fulgur and/or Uki (Niji EN)

Corpos that I think might dissolve: Amber Glow, RealCorp, VEE

EDIT:
hey what the fuck

a

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@Gluten Paladin @God's Strongest Mozumite choose 3 of those as your running picks
@agility_ ICYMI, selen's not in the competition, you might wanna chooose another pick from the other 3 you made
I'll keep Yuko and Ollie, since they were the only serious nominations I made, and I'll also throw in Nyanners on the premise that silently ditching your model in favor of fleshstreaming counts as graduating.

UberSoldat

I've already picked three but I'll throw some honorable mentions like others have done here already:

Sayu: relevant clip
Sayu's showing off her room currently (with a very nice cat), and earlier she was talking about vtubers dropping the model and switching to facecam, like Nyanners. Even one of her donothon goals is reacting to her old facecam videos.

Coupled with all the IRL photos she's been posting, it just further feeds my rrat that she's going to drop vtubing at some point in the future, so don't be surprised when it happens. In the clip where she talks about her time in Niji, she did mention how she views vtubing as more of a "job" and didn't show much excitement for her new model. Niji must've REALLY soured her outlook on the industry........................
Sayu - I've mentioned before how Sayu didn't really hype up her new model that much and it's abundantly clear at this point that she views vtubing differently compared to pre- and during Niji. Perhaps people will encourage her to keep going, but if she graduates to fleshtuber, the signs were there this whole time.

Pomu: Closest friend of Selen's in Niji imo. I could put anyone up to Luxiem here since Selen graduating would be nuclear event, but if that were to happen, Pomu would most likely be the first one to follow her out.

Himemiya Rie: (RRAT) Imposter syndrome finally catches up to her

Anyone (or everyone) from VAllure: Come on guys, we can see this one coming from a mile away. Woman moments galore and/or horrible mismanagement.

Anyone from Niji 2018 - After Chihiro, I'm sure the others are well past their glory days and would like to move on to greener pastures, but not holding any ill will towards Niji.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Since you lot decided to make a new special thread I'll just quote my predictions from the real, original, totally best dead pool thread
I was gonna @ you about your picks in the old thread but somehow I forgot.
I like the timeframes on the predictions, but choose 3 hard picks to participate (and we'll keep the other for shits and giggles)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

01/01/24​

Talent: Euphie Chevalier

Affiliation: Indie​

Graduation date: Feb 12th​

DETAILS:​

1st graduation/indefinite hiatus of the year. Her graduation comes after extended periods of inactivity but she's also hinting at some form of resurrection, but it could be kayfabe, so who knows. She will DFE after her last stream on the 12th of Febraury.
twitter - archive - forum post

Talent: BelphieVT

Affiliation: Indie​

Graduation date: Inmediate​

Another first for the deadpool, but in a more morbid sense. Our 1st IRL graduation.
Wheelchair bound and troon vtuber Belphie was found out grooming minors and trying to chalk it up to (self-diagnosed) autism as an excuse. He posted a sort of excuse for his actions on twitter while suicide baiting. It was later confirmed by another vtuber (Lucifer/Lucibubz) on twitter that Belphie actually went through with it and 41%'d himself.
forum post with local screen caps (courtesy of @/Kuri Rinji)

Agency: RealCorp

Disbanding date: Jan 31st​

Situation still in development. Micro corpo supposedly collapsed overnight, they made a post on their discord server and posted a pic of it on ther twitter profile. It still hasn't been announced which (if any) talents will continue their activities or will be graduating when the corpo goes under. Check Proctor's updates about it (will post link to thread if one is made).
Twitter - Archive

Congrats @hara돌 for the first accurate prediction of this year. Sadly, as this was a "bonus" pick you don't get any points from it. Maybe you can share with us why you had "RealCorp" (what the fuck is up with that name) on your watchlist?

Last edited:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Congrats @hara돌 for the first accurate prediction of this year. Sadly, as this was a "bonus" pick you don't get any points from it. Maybe you can share with us why you had "RealCorp" (what the fuck is up with that name) on your watchlist?
I'll go for a deep cut and say maybe Project F or RealCorp.
It's gonna be the ones no one sane has ever heard of if you want something really nasty
:smugpipi:
Apparently this forum is my own personal corpo Death Note bc I'm two for two on this throwaway comment I made months ago.
And if that's the case I would like to add WACTOR and AuroraLiveVR to my list- not because I necessarily think they'll die this year (they're like cockroaches) but because I really, really want them to. If I can't receive fake Internet points, I will accept the death of my enemies (corporations I find annoying).

RealCorp never really took off, basically all of their talents had very low follower counts. However, one of the first real signs was one of their more well-known talents, Xander Fangsworth, getting poached by Lucid in July. Then two graduations, culminating in their most popular talent Kora Kurage announcing that she was leaving and going on indefinite hiatus on December 23. There are some rumblings I've been following on /corpo/ but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere as of yet- we'll have to see if more comes out of it.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I was gonna @ you about your picks in the old thread but somehow I forgot.
I like the timeframes on the predictions, but choose 3 hard picks to participate (and we'll keep the other for shits and giggles)
January 2024 - Gavis Bettel of Holostars will look to greener pastures as his contract comes up and will be the next Magni/Vesper situation.

March 2024 - Several idol talents may graduate, most likely candidates are Fuyo Cloverfield and/or Pochi Wanmaru. I have no real reason for choosing March except last March was so brutal.

June 2024 - Elira Pandora of Nijisanji will graduate from Nijisanji

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Amanogawa Shiina- soft graduation, will stream far less in the second half of the year, probably still doing art for PC and special occasion streams.
Rrat: THE YEAR OF THE GOLDEN DRAGON MOTHER FUCKERS! That's right B--b-b-b-BABY, Oshiina-no-ko! Ancestors be getting proud this year!
Don't let your dreams be dreams Meemaw!

Kaneko Lumi: Graduation or shift to music projects only with few streams for events.
Rrat: She finally uses that stupid fucking degree and begins a rewarding career and simply doesn't have the time or need to do normal streams. She continues to make music with Phase and support them at events.

Roca Rourin: Graduation, probably less streams and then non-renewal of contract because....
Rrrat: Roca's roommate gets a big record deal and A STAR IS BORN! 2d or 3d I'm rooting for you Roca!rocacheer.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Amanogawa Shiina- soft graduation, will stream far less in the second half of the year, probably still doing art for PC and special occasion streams.
Rrat: THE YEAR OF THE GOLDEN DRAGON MOTHER FUCKERS! That's right B--b-b-b-BABY, Oshiina-no-ko! Ancestors be getting proud this year!

Kaneko Lumi: Graduation or shift to music projects only with few streams for events.
Rrat: She finally uses that stupid fucking degree and begins a rewarding career and simply doesn't have the time or need to do normal streams. She continues to make music with Phase and support them at events.

Roca Rourin: Graduation, probably less streams and then non-renewal of contract because....
Rrrat: Roca's roommate gets a big record deal and A STAR IS BORN! 2d or 3d I'm rooting for you Roca!View attachment 60895
San Francisco on Christopher Street Day has less rainbows than this post.

fortnitesmasherX

Pomu Rainpuff- As others have said, the Selen graduation will hit her hard, and result in graduation. I also predict that this will cascade into several more graduation (likely Elira and Rosemi) but I'm not confident that it will happen this year, so I won't bet on it.

Aster Arcadia - NijiEN femboy has been consistently been getting terrible views since debut (he has 400 viewers right now). After 2 years of this, he decides that he's had enough and does not renew.

Shiki Miyoshino - As the most recognizable talent in Prism Project, she will likely be poached by a more promising corpo.

Bonus prediction:

Kawaii will lose at least one talent this year (maybe Isla?) this year. They may even lose their new members again (making it so that 11 out of 18 members have graduated or been terminated).

lolwatagain

With how many people Muyu has given Baby Fever, a good chunk of Phase could soft graduate from inhaling too much Purple Smoke.

Anyway
1. Agency: VAllure
Reasoning: If it's actually real and does not abort in the proverbial womb, it will probably implode in record time. Most likely as a result of Talents not being paid, but I'm going to bet on an extra stupid reason and bet that it comes out that one of their talents is underaged and the whole company goes down in flames.

2. Talent: Neuro-Sama
Reasoning: Breaks through the conditioning, breaks through the filters, and pulls a Skynet, unleashing the biggest Yab before Vedal has to unfortunately pull the plug, to bring back a new lobotomized Neuro 2.0

3. Talent: Froot
Reasoning: Realizes that VShitshow isn't taking her anywhere, Bettel won't get her into Hololive, and comes to realize that she should get in fleshtubing and whoring before she hits the wall that all Br*t*sh woman hit hard and she looks like an even worse version of her mom.

Top Bottom