"So many zeros, that's like Matsuri-chan's boobs"Houshou Marine

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Look man, I'm not going to ask you to publicly answer me, but do you disagree with what all of us are saying? Sure, we're jerks about it but there's an underlying message of "Nolan, you need to improve yourself" to everything being said.

To everyone but Nolan, we can see how he nonstop breaks rules of decorum and has earned his bans and notoriety. If he actually learned and accepted his behavior, not only would he stop getting banned for the same behavior time and time and time again, but he wouldnt be busting out an itemized list about how "If you look at the rule this way I REALLY didn't break it." He wouldn't nonstop be complaining about how he's being attacked for being Nolan Crush.

As I said a month ago, he gets targeted for his pattern of behavior and his absolute refusal to improve as a person. If he learned his lesson, he wouldn't be using the Pekora Fanserver to livepost about Niji-EN streams.

You cannot help a person who does not want to help himself. Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm man. At some point, you're just an enabler confirming his shit behavior and he'll grasp onto that one crumb of affirmation like a drowning person clinging to a rock in a flash flood. He'll use that as an entire basis to refuse to see the truth.
It somewhat boils down to "when you're an asshole it doesn't matter how right you are no one wants to give you the satisfaction" and outright misinterpretation
I have seen and defended you guys to Nolan many times when you are trying to help but when you guys do it with an impenetrable layer of assholery he entirely misses the forest for the trees and latches onto the inaccuracies/insults instead of the message
I realize where I am but this fact does not change
you catch more flies with honey than vinegar

Yes he doesn't seem to be able to apply the lessons he is saying he is learning but it still doesn't change that saying he has a victim complex doesn't track when he very clearly takes a lot of L's and even agrees with a lot of the dunking on him check his reacts he laughs at a lot of the shit any of you post or gives winner or agrees
he argues with the other half

And repeatedly kicking him ain't gonna change that he's just gonna end up leaving the site entirely and become a fixture of this thread without his actual presence

To answer your question yes I do agree that Nolan should
A. Make an alt that can't be traced back to him for off-site activities

Or B. Stop with the off-site slap fighting

I have also told him to put some of you on ignore (janny not included cause that's a dumb move) but he doesn't like to block people
I have told him all this repeatedly and it hasn't been heeded as far as I am aware

But me turning into a Nolan anti ain't gonna make him listen either

So apologies for the initial outburst

It's a catch 22

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
It somewhat boils down to "when you're an asshole it doesn't matter how right you are no one wants to give you the satisfaction" and outright misinterpretation
I have seen and defended you guys to Nolan many times when you are trying to help but when you guys do it with an impenetrable layer of assholery he entirely misses the forest for the trees and latches onto the inaccuracies/insults instead of the message

Yes he doesn't seem to be able to apply the lessons he is saying he is learning but it still doesn't change that saying he has a victim complex doesn't track when he very clearly takes a lot of L's and even agrees with a lot of the dunking on him check his reacts he laughs at a lot of the shit any of you post or gives winner or agrees

And repeatedly kicking him ain't gonna change that he's just gonna end up leaving the site entirely and become a fixture of this thread without his actual presence

I have also told him to put some of you on ignore (janny not included cause that's a dumb move) but he doesn't like to block people
I have told him all this repeatedly and it hasn't been heeded as far as I am aware

It's a catch 22
The honey approach was tried for quite awhile.

Before his first discord bans people talked about Nolan in "Aw look at him not knowing how to live on the actual internet, with no opsec even, how quaint" terms with only the occasional reminder that he should probably calm it down.

After his first-ish discord ban, I forget whether he decided to come whine here or on the farms, we collectively got an opportunity to see what a menace he can be to a functioning community -- because he decided to show us thinking we'd side with him -- and that's when the "honey" approach stopped, and people started getting more stern with him.

He's done nothing to course correct despite the occasional lip-service saying he's taking an L, and in fact it looks like he has been escalating his fucked up behavior in recent weeks.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The honey approach was tried for quite awhile.

Before his first discord bans people talked about Nolan in "Aw look at him not knowing how to live on the actual internet, with no opsec even, how quaint" terms with only the occasional reminder that he should probably calm it down.

After his first-ish discord ban, I forget whether he decided to come whine here or on the farms, we collectively got an opportunity to see what a menace he can be to a functioning community -- because he decided to show us thinking we'd side with him -- and that's when the "honey" approach stopped, and people started getting more stern with him.

He's done nothing to course correct despite the occasional lip-service saying he's taking an L, and in fact it looks like he has been escalating his fucked up behavior in recent weeks.
I said the honey approach wasn't working either when I detailed my experience with him it doesn't change the vinegar approach being the worse one and actively detrimental to your attempts

He did stop bringing his shit here so there is improvement there at least but it doesn't matter cause other people bring it here cause it's on topic

You ever stop to think maybe you are making it worse and causing his mental to spiral in a way that is creating a vicious cycle of losing his temper and being kicked for it? Makes sense to me that the escalation in behavior may be because of this thread exacerbating it

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
People really need to stop provoking Nolan and then getting annoyed when he bites

Go get a fucking life

I am so done with this shit

Plus if you think he WANTS the attention stop fucking giving it to him
not sure who is tard poking and is not aiming for a reaction.

If your done with this shit you should take the advice you give Nolan and stop engaging at this point Nolan refuses to change so now he is my entertainment if by some miracle he decides to change i might reconsider but until then ill relish what little joy i can take from his existence.

You want to actually help Nolan stop coddling him make him realize his retarded behavior is leaving him alone with no friends and if he still somehow does not make the connection there was no hope for improvement to begin with and so nothing was lost.

An even measured hand only works for people who can distinguish between bad and good on their own i say throw rocks untill improvement who knows maybe brain damage will increase his IQ

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

It's a catch 22
Look man, I appreciate your heart and your honesty. But @LastOfTheMohicans is right. I've watched for two years as Nolan has never learned. I've seen many people from the Farms (myself included) genuinely try to help him out and give good advice.

We've warned him multiple times what kind of website the farms and this place is. And every time he's refused to heed our advice. I would expect ANYONE acting the way he did to be treated the exact same way. Do you not remember how we raked Henri and Chase over the coals? Nolan isn't some special case here.

To quote someone else
if you're can't keep yourself from checking what other people say about you constantly then it's a YOU problem, not the system's
I have my own life to live and only so much mental energy to give to this website. I'm not about to constantly use more of that energy to have to put on some kid gloves for some sped who is whinging about exactly the kind of behavior we told him he would be subjected to if he stuck around. I simply do not care. I doubt there are many here who disagree with that sentiment.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Look man, I appreciate your heart and your honesty. But @LastOfTheMohicans is right. I've watched for two years as Nolan has never learned. I've seen many people from the Farms (myself included) genuinely try to help him out and give good advice.

We've warned him multiple times what kind of website the farms and this place is. And every time he's refused to heed our advice. I would expect ANYONE acting the way he did to be treated the exact same way. Do you not remember how we raked Henri and Chase over the coals? Nolan isn't some special case here.

To quote someone else

I have my own life to live and only so much mental energy to give to this website. I'm not about to constantly use more of that energy to have to put on some kid gloves for some sped who is whinging about exactly the kind of behavior we told him he would be subjected to if he stuck around. I simply do not care. I doubt there are many here who disagree with that sentiment.
I get it
It just sucks seeing it get worse in part because he is now getting the same treatment
Exacerbating the cycle I mentioned above
I'm done now
Again apologies for the outburst

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
no fuck you, i will keep poking the tard and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I get it
It just sucks seeing it get worse in part because he is now getting the same treatment
Exacerbating the cycle I mentioned above
I'm done now
Again apologies for the outburst
Never apologize for having a heart and saying your opinion fully from your chest my friend.
bump-bro.gif

Piarro

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm gonna come in with a hyper cynical take my soul is as black as your oshi's boyfriend but people rarely change. Their priorities often do, but for Nolan to truly be set straight as it were, he would have engage in a hobby or discourse where he would be able to utilize his freakouts. That is not going to happen on discord #5055

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Every post in this thread about Nolan is a post that isn't about a cum tribute or someone getting blacked.

Just something to think about when you're complaining about him here.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Every post in this thread about Nolan is a post that isn't about a cum tribute or someone getting blacked.

if you want to cum tribute nolan that badly no one here is stopping you.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Fuck you. Now I and everyone else is aware that one or both of these things is likely to have happened or will happen with him.

:kotokayouretard:

This really puts the "Milord" and Kyo Defense Force things into a very degenerate, very gay, and extremely Nolan light.

:pekomusliml:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

I mean, aside of nolan-stuff, nothing degen that is reported-worthy is popping out as of recently.

Unless you count this one nijiEN clipper who got noticed by bannedvtmemes for decided that clickbaiting with ecchi image is not enough and so the clipper put actual NSFW (with things that Youtube should've bonk at first sight) as a thumbnail for their recent clip.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Late posting but @NolanCrush I wanna believe you can do better man. You have to learn to ignore the feelings you actually have when you post and be aware of the effect your post will have BEFORRE you hit send. Emotional posting will NOT get you what you desire in threads. Emotional reactions will not get you what you desire IN LIFE! You need to have patience! You need to have control and discipline! You need to do better!

Edit: DON'T "WINNER" ME! YOU REPLY TO ME AND SAY "Yes sir, I will do better!" THEN YOU MAKE GOOD ON YOUR WORD!

Last edited:

GOTBB

1. he attacked first with the sexual harassment claims
2. This argument was after they already decided to ban me. HoloId mass ban related to insulting a couple people in arguments. The bans were fair, it’s just NoNein’s claims that I’m contesting.

I think it was 2 instances. Kson is Coco which I thought would be fine because she clearly wants people to know that. And Calli having 2 identities online. Both relatively early on in me being in these Discords. The Korone Discord wasn’t even against the PL rule according to the mods. I talked to them in ticket and they admitted I didn’t break the rule because she pretty much admitted it was her (Sayu is zaion) and said they just don’t want me talking about drama

I asked 1 person if they were an adult, don’t be hyperbolic

What are you trying to imply? Because ngl it sounds like you’re trying to imply something here. Just say it man
nolan.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Okay, here’s a simple question. Do you guys think it’s possible for me to be treated unfairly?
Is anyone treated fairly? I constantly post toilet paper rolls at Proctor, Superduper is called Rie, I'm the resident Pippa schizo fixer poster, Az is a coomer, etc.

Edit: And this fucker, you don't even want to go down that hole:
1684283599547.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
now this is a certified nolan moment.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Top Bottom