"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I'll give Nolan some credit. He stopped me being a lurker on the homeland.
Screenshot 2023-05-17 103702.gif
I see nothing has changed since 2021.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I always felt it'd be retarded for me to register on the farms for that one thread relevant to my interests, and KF Nolan was a little more bearable than TVA Nolan, so the ignore function wasn't needed, either. Unregistered lurking sufficed.

Still great to hear that Nolan is apparently a decent recruiter, though. Null should definitely acknowledge his good work on stream as some point. I'm sure any clips making the rounds on twitter would make Nolan all the more beloved on there, and his willingness to keep all his activities under one name would make recognition of his achievement so much easier.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
At the end of all of this is ultimately the fact that if an lolcow shits out in the pasture, no one should be concerned.

If the lolcow is shitting in the dining room, smearing shit all over the walls of the house, arguing with and harassing guests/people we like (and then smearing his shit on them), and we're seeing reports of the cow also doing this away from home, then there is reason to be concerned. We're closing in on years of this, by the way. I don't care if the lolcow feels sad because he got kicked out and called a homosexual brainlet for doing this.

This is so fucking gay and retarded.

Dude the solution to your problems is just delete all of your accounts with the same fucking name, make alts with random names and disappear. If you can't change your way of posting then just stop posting and lurk, lurk for like a year if that's what it takes for you to be forgotten about.
The more you post, the more you interact, the more you stand out, the more you will get fucked with.

The problem with you is that you don't give a shit,
you moan and bitch and complain about how much the world hates you but you will NEVER. STOP. GETTING. INTO. TROUBLE. Anyone who fucking white knights you is a fággot and a total retard because this has never been about "The evil internet trolls harassing the poor autistic", YOU came here, YOU make all of your accounts have the same name, YOU get into retarded slapfights, YOU bring your old hangups into every discord you join.

Let me say that I consider everyone trying to explain all of this to you a fucking retard and that includes myself, talking with you is fucking pointless and you will never learn until it comes out of yourself to change, nobody else can change you but yourself. One day you will fuck up big time and that day you will realize that you had plenty of fucking chances to turn back and learn from any of your actions.

Life isn't about luck, or intelligence or working hard or any of that bullshit, It's about making good decisions when they matter and you make all of the worst fucking decisions possible. I hate the fact that people here including myself feel the need to go out of their way just to try and point out what you're doing wrong, we shouldn't need to, it's your life not ours and our only response to anything you do should be pointing and laughing.

Thinking that we only want to bully you is the most vexing fucking conclusion anyone could ever make about this. Maybe the only solution is to ban you because you can't seem to fix your own problems, as I said before, you're only a danger to yourself.
Piggybacking off Nenefucker's post:
If only there was a fable or something about the inclinations/nature of people..

Nolan being a combative, shit-smearing fag of a sperg is his nature.

:mitothink:

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I genuinely don't hate Nolan and hope he can get better (yes, get out the rainbows, I know), but at some point he needs to learn his actions have consequences, which I'm not sure we've really been successfully getting across. Maybe a ban would be for his own good.

Entirely unrelatedly, pink woman has decided to thirstpost herself. I'm not sure why the embed keep saying the first tweet is unavailable, but it's her talking about her Cute Women Collection arriving:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If people here were able to put as much effort into fixing their oshis as they're putting into trying to fix Nolan, vtubing would have single-handedly rendered the whole psychiatric institution irrelevant.
I dont want to fix my oshi, I want her to be worse.

wrp

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Nolan, like any good lolcow, is a prolific poster. If we just take a look at his posts here:
1684368349291.png
In five months he posted 1,000 times. That's 6 2/3s posts a day on average, but it gets better. He is accelerating. Since Valentines day (lol), even with his week ban in general, he has posted 1,274 times. In 92 days we have 1,274 posts here, alone. Glorious, that's a rate of 13.8 posts a day. If we can gleam anything by these numbers it's that he is terminally online and autistic. Godspeed, accelerate faster. I want to see 20 posts per day by August young man.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Jesus fucking christ Nolan - I take a break off the Asylum for a bit only to be met with such delicious cuntent upon my return. You are truly are the gift that keeps on sperging
Nolan, like any good lolcow, is a prolific poster. If we just take a look at his posts here:
View attachment 25781
In five months he posted 1,000 times. That's 6 2/3s posts a day on average, but it gets better. He is accelerating. Since Valentines day (lol), even with his week ban in general, he has posted 1,274 times. In 92 days we have 1,274 posts here, alone. Glorious, that's a rate of 13.8 posts a day. If we can gleam anything by these numbers it's that he is terminally online and autistic. Godspeed, accelerate faster. I want to see 20 posts per day by August young man.
Didn't he supposedly have a job? where does he find the time? does he get payed per meltdown?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 25781
Don't look at Reticule's post count :SelenHAHAhere:

Topo Chico

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 25781
Jesus that's way too many posts!
But it's okay because I post in the Pippa live thread right...? Right...????
1684387508771.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus that's way too many posts!
But it's okay because I post in the Pippa live thread right...? Right...????
View attachment 25923
I think it's time I stop posting for a while, I have a higher posts/day count than you.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1684388472678.png
:pippasadl:My autism isn't as strong as others, only ~2.5 posts in a day. How will I ever compete?

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I leave for a day and still find the Nolan discussion is going, damn

Also i didin't knew that there was an user called "La+ Central del norte"
My man you made me do a double take.

chihirogumi

>nolancrush_2
Nolan practicing perfect opsec I see.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>nolancrush_2
Nolan practicing perfect opsec I see.
Do not worry chief ! He can make so pretty good alts !! He even made one as close as last month !! I really had a hard time figuring out it was him!!
Screenshot_20230518-110447_Twitter.jpg
:achansasuga:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Since he gets banned on every Discord server he's in, I went though the trouble of creating a bot so you can talk to Discord Nolan whenever you want!

image (6).png

IdenticalPlateaus

Since he gets banned on every Discord server he's in, I went though the trouble of creating a bot so you can talk to Discord Nolan whenever you want!
Wouldn't Dark Nolan be a very unemotional person who has no desire to join any fandom discords?

hylic

Top Bottom