"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
When did this thread turn into Nolan General?
I don't blame you for not wanting to see Nolan engaging in raw homolust for Ike/Vox/NijjaEN males/Discord mods/being reminded that Nolan has a libido in general, but this is very much the right place for an lolcow until a dedicated cow thread is made.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
nolan can't read the names of accounts...
1684239390584.png1684239324865.png

themanimthehills

So admitting to the repeated violation of the universal rule to not discuss the identities of vtubers, got it.

Repeated violation of the "Act mature and be polite" rule, okay.

So getting in fights with the mods in DMs so they invoke the "Mod Discretion" rule. Nice

I dunno man, you have an admitted history of sending inappropriate DMs to underage girls over Discord.

In conclusion:
You seem to have an excuse for everything, and never actually accept your mistakes and improve. You only half halfheartedly say shit is fair posthoc, but change nothing. So your words about your own actions are all but worthless. And your years of Discord bans for the exact behavior prove this.
View attachment 25531

Mommy and Daddy's health insurance or Neetbux probably.
After reading through all the Nolan drama, can we just ban the guy? Why are we keeping him around?

IdenticalPlateaus

Nolan is the retarded court jester of TVA, that's why.
Him being banned wouldn't really change that, it would just convert him to a proper lolcow, people would post the stupid/cringe shit they see him doing and laugh.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
After reading through all the Nolan drama, can we just ban the guy? Why are we keeping him around?

He's mostly only a danger to himself.
I've seen him described at other places as "The Farm's pet retard". A harmless but annoying pathological liar. I'd compare him to a stupid dog, but at least dogs eventually learn to stop doing shit with enough reinforcement.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've seen him described at other places as "The Farm's pet retard". A harmless but annoying pathological liar. I'd compare him to a stupid dog, but at least dogs eventually learn to stop doing shit with enough reinforcement.
1. I assume probably /vt/ then
2. Also after talking to a friend I realize you're probably disagreeing that I'm a liar

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
People really need to stop provoking Nolan and then getting annoyed when he bites

Go get a fucking life

I am so done with this shit

Plus if you think he WANTS the attention stop fucking giving it to him

Edit: I apologize for this outburst I have more rational wordings below

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
A harmless but annoying pathological liar.
Do you actually believe this? Originally I thought you did, then didn’t, then you disagreed with the last post and now I’m confused

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@reinigen i think you are living in nolans head at this point. I swear everytime i checked this thread he edited this post to something different.
1. I assume probably /vt/ then
2. Also after talking to a friend I realize you're probably disagreeing that I'm a liar

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@reinigen i think you are living in nolans head at this point. I swear everytime i checked this thread he edited this post to something different.
I originally was combative then was told by a friend I misread it, and so I changed it because I thought I was wrong in my first reaction

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh, I meant cherry picking in regards to the “victim complex” claim, not in regards to the bans themselves. Ignoring all the times I’ve stated when bans are fair and shitting on me was fair to claim I have a victim complex.
I have to admit I have never seen someone with a victim complex have a near 50/50 split between calling negative things that happen to them fair and unfair
Usually the victim complex sufferer believes EVERYTHING is unfair
At least I’m not insulting and antagonizing mods anymore.
And now a mod is antagonizing you my how the turns have tabled
Seriously Rei at this point it feels like you are TRYING to get him to do something bannable
enough with the out of context off-site shit man

I swear 70% of nolanposting/Nolan rage would be cut if people would stop posting shit from off-site
And I KNOW you think he likes the attention so I reiterate

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know which consequences of my actions is worse: Getting notifications from this thread constantly but it's just about Nolan shit OR getting less enjoyment from trolling Superduper.
:pippasadl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have to admit I have never seen someone with a victim complex have a near 50/50 split between calling negative things that happen to them fair and unfair
Usually the victim complex sufferer believes EVERYTHING is unfair

Seriously Rei at this point it feels like you are TRYING to get him to do something bannable

I swear 70% of nolanposting/Nolan rage would be cut if people would stop posting shit from off-site
And I KNOW you think he likes the attention so I reiterate
Im not sure to understand your point. It is a thread about discord degeneracy and others degeneracy in general. So its the right place. doesnt matter if its nolan. I dont think he gets a 'laissez-passer' just because hes a member of the forum. the only difference he gets is having a chance to defend himself. But you have to expect a answer if he tries to defend himself

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I tend to agree NolanPosting is degenerate and we should encourage it to stop, but this argument is shit.

100% of all content on this site worth a damn is posting about things happening off-site.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Im not sure to understand your point. It is a thread about discord degeneracy and others degeneracy in general. So its the right place. doesnt matter if its nolan. I dont think he gets a 'laissez-passer' just because hes a member of the forum. the only difference he gets is having a chance to defend himself. But you have to except a answer if he tries to defend himself
Yeah fair it does qualify

It's just taking my empathy into overdrive when I see how it affects him and I just don't know how else to help
I tend to agree NolanPosting is degenerate and we should encourage it to stop, but this argument is shit.

100% of all content on this site worth a damn is posting about things happening off-site.
I was talking about people being annoyed with nolanposting would be less so if it wasn't brought from off-site and the nolanposting was contained to nolanisms committed here

But as Seth said it qualifies in this thread so damned if you do damned if you don't

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

It's just taking my empathy into overdrive when I see how it affects him and I just don't know how else to help
Lets be real. If Nolan EVER wants to help himself, hes gonna leave the internet. Work on his mental health with the help of professionals and find some better hobbies than causing drama everywhere he goes.

Edit : i know some of us seems like assholes because its the internet and we can. But man i would be glad to see him coming back in 3-4 months even longer if needed. With a fresh mind to just enjoy talking about vtubers

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lets be real. If Nolan EVER wants to help himself, hes gonna leave the internet. Work on his mental health with the help of professionals and find some better hobbies than causing drama everywhere he goes.
But I actually like him. NOT as a sideshow, but as the optimistic hype man of the vtubers posted in the main thread I like THAT Nolan
The Nolan that can't stop arguing with assholes on the internet to the point he gets covered in shit is the one that usually stays off this site unless someone brings it here I don't like seeing that Nolan

If he leaves then he takes the good with him and I'll unironically miss it but if he just leaves the site the bad will stay and keep coming

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
People really need to stop provoking Nolan and then getting annoyed when he bites

Go get a fucking life

I am so done with this shit

where-do-you-think-we-are-scrubs.gif

Sir, this is the Discord and Degeneracy containment zone. This is THE place to post off site content.

Man, 99% of my jannie logs have been merging posts, updating uneditable posts for users, and shrinking images. All of my actual broom use has been run by @The Proctor and @Johnny Jambalaya, and vetted by and agreed upon by them. And every single time I've smacked Nolan it has not only come with forewarning, but also an attempt to explain my actions if necessary through the whiny DM's he sends me after. Even if I am terse at the time.

No one is forcing Nolan to click on this thread, no one is strapping him to a chair Clockwork Orange style and making him read and respond to every post. In fact, it would be good for him to learn how to mark it as read and never post in this thread again.

I was talking about people being annoyed with nolanposting would be less so if it wasn't brought from off-site and the nolanposting was contained to nolanisms committed here

But as Seth said it qualifies in this thread so damned if you do damned if you don't
Look man, I'm not going to ask you to publicly answer me, but do you disagree with what all of us are saying? Sure, we're jerks about it but there's an underlying message of "Nolan, you need to improve yourself" to everything being said.

To everyone but Nolan, we can see how he nonstop breaks rules of decorum and has earned his bans and notoriety. If he actually learned and accepted his behavior, not only would he stop getting banned for the same behavior time and time and time again, but he wouldnt be busting out an itemized list about how "If you look at the rule this way I REALLY didn't break it." He wouldn't nonstop be complaining about how he's being attacked for being Nolan Crush.

As I said a month ago, he gets targeted for his pattern of behavior and his absolute refusal to improve as a person. If he learned his lesson, he wouldn't be using the Pekora Fanserver to livepost about Niji-EN streams.

You cannot help a person who does not want to help himself. Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm man. At some point, you're just an enabler confirming his shit behavior and he'll grasp onto that one crumb of affirmation like a drowning person clinging to a rock in a flash flood. He'll use that as an entire basis to refuse to see the truth.

Top Bottom