"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh, I meant cherry picking in regards to the “victim complex” claim, not in regards to the bans themselves. Ignoring all the times I’ve stated when bans are fair and shitting on me was fair to claim I have a victim complex.
Hmmmm.
Screenshot_20230515-151541.png
@Goolian - got you buddy
Screenshot_20230515-151937.pngScreenshot_20230515-152400.png
I didn't think the Tempest bans were fair and thought it was overblown but a warning or long mute would be understandable.
Screenshot_20230515-150402~2.png

Screenshot_20230515-150015~2.png
that way you can complain about more things I do simply because I'm the one doing it

well it sure feels like people are blaming me just because I'm Nolan
This sure sounds a lot like someone taking ownership of their mistakes and changing their behavior. :annoyedpippa:
Screenshot_20230515-144728.png
Bonus point - Nolan blowing up in the Korone fan server for some reason.
Screenshot_20230515-153500.png

Also breaking the doxxing rule AGAIN on same server.
Screenshot_20230515-152944.png
Double bonus points - Nolan's post count on the Niji EN fan server, before he was banned at or around 09/2022
Screenshot_20230515-162139~2.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Double bonus points - Nolan's post count on the Niji EN fan server, before he was banned at or around 09/2022
Most of this is potentially due to the servers having live reaction channels to streams and Nolan's an avid visitor for such channels.

Not just on Niji EN fan discord, but also Niji ex-ID fan discord, even I saw him on Sayu's discord.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Most of this is potentially due to the servers having live reaction channels to streams and Nolan's an avid visitor for such channels.

Not just on Niji EN fan discord, but also Niji ex-ID fan discord, even I saw him on Sayu's discord.
Oh, I'm aware. Nolan's posting on the Korone server is him mainly live reposting about HoloEN and Niji EN. Same with the Capippicord. He's like a hobo, going from server to server to livepost about people whom the server is not about. They tolerate him being there and smelling up the joint, all until he shits on the sidewalk and they kick him out so he has to find another server to fuck around on.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Last edited:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Nolan dude, you can't really be thinking that EVERY MOD, AND EVERY JANNIE IN EVERY FAN DISCORD FROM HOLO PRODUCTIONS is out to get you.

I was banned from a server Once and that was enough to make me reconsider my position even when the ban was kinda petty.

How many servers have you been banned from, really?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan dude, you can't really be thinking that EVERY MOD, AND EVERY JANNIE IN EVERY FAN DISCORD FROM HOLO PRODUCTIONS is out to get you.

I was banned from a server Once and that was enough to make me reconsider my position even when the ban was kinda petty.

>these are the only holo production servers I haven't been banned from
>it's a problem with their gay mods though, not me
It’s like I’m talking to a brick walks. It’s disturbing the level of intentional selective listening you people commit.

I’m seeing a therapist, you should too

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Ahhh so now you refuse to play.

I agree screenshots will be "cherry picked", because that's the very nature of a screenshot to point good and bad behaviour, nobody is gonna screencap and post the image to comment how normal your conversation is.
If people are quick to point out you sperging, or ban you from servers it's because your reputation precedes you.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@reinigen So let me get this straight, nolan goes to a vtuber specific discord, he then proceeds to live post/post in general about unrelated vtubers, he also references a universal rule breaker of no other identities/roommates, gets banned then proceeds to complain about said ban on another discord that is still unrelated to the vtuber/company he likes posting about? who in their right mind complains about a well-deserved ban and then sees it as "not my fault", it's like going to a death metal concert, getting on stage calling them heathens and starting to pray, then complaining you got beat up by the crowd. :whatastory:
(also nolan please for the love of god don't DM me over this post).

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Fucking dimensional merge.

I'm not looking forward to Nolan's troonout forcing itself into the main thread. No amount of lolcow milk is worth seeing Nolan scrawling Vox or "Milord" on his face while Diamond City Lights or something Kyo nigger-mumbles out plays.
The shot..

Can you stop barking already
..And the chaser.

Jesus Christ, spoiler that utterly haram content, man.
Not enough.

God's Strongest Dragoon

@reinigen So let me get this straight, nolan goes to a vtuber specific discord, he then proceeds to live post/post in general about unrelated vtubers, he also references a universal rule breaker of no other identities/roommates, gets banned then proceeds to complain about said ban on another discord that is still unrelated to the vtuber/company he likes posting about? who in their right mind complains about a well-deserved ban and then sees it as "not my fault", it's like going to a death metal concert, getting on stage calling them heathens and starting to pray, then complaining you got beat up by the crowd. :whatastory:
The lifecycle of Bule dari Ohio

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Is it possible to mute or hide a thread?

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Is it possible to mute or hide a thread?
Nolan, just unwatch the thread. It won't stop people from pinging you, but if it's really bothering you may need to stop getting so close to being a full blow cow. I'm seeing your name on Twitter and lets just say I'm not going out of my way to find you on there.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan, just unwatch the thread. It won't stop people from pinging you, but if it's really bothering you may need to stop getting so close to being a full blow cow. I'm seeing your name on Twitter and lets just say I'm not going out of my way to find you on there.
I don’t watch it but I don’t avoid it. basically
me: I hate getting burned
also me: puts hand on hot stove

Maybe stopping putting your hand on the stove

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hmmmm.
View attachment 25438
@Goolian - got you buddy
View attachment 25439View attachment 25440

View attachment 25441
View attachment 25437

This sure sounds a lot like someone taking ownership of their mistakes and changing their behavior. :annoyedpippa:
View attachment 25447
Bonus point - Nolan blowing up in the Korone fan server for some reason.
View attachment 25444

Also breaking the doxxing rule AGAIN on same server.
View attachment 25443
View attachment 25446
Nolan's slow and excruciating road to lolcowdom has been both hilarious and depressing to watch.
I don’t watch it but I don’t avoid it. basically
me: I hate getting burned
also me: puts hand on hot stove

Maybe stopping putting your hand on the stove
You're like that one fag in one of the discord i used to be in, who kept leaving and joining the discord because he quote "Couldn't stop checking it constantly" if you're can't keep yourself from checking what other people say about you constantly then it's a YOU problem, not the system's.
If you can't keep yourself from being autistic then maybe you should just embrace the madness and become HEEL NOLAN and piss everyone off.

Vih

Doog
I’m grateful for the mute

I definitely needed a break from that server. When I come back I’ll surround myself with people who don’t make me miserable

I'm going to try to learn to stop worrying so much about if I'm going to get banned from a server. Caring has only caused more mental anguish on me, more anxiety and more paranoia. Maybe in the future I'll even make my own server
My brother in christ, you don't need a break from that server, you need a break to take your meds. You have been antagonistic to pretty much anything thrown at you, and once you depart your manic phase you're back in the apologetic depression phase. This is not healthy and is extremely disruptive behavior. I've seen multiple occasions(literally just up the page of 8+ screenshots) where you just completely ignore the point of what people are saying to you - which is to simmer down and be a decent human being.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
That is a correct assessment of his habits, yes. As an example, he joined the Pekora fanserver for the Mario Maker relay. And since that stream, 99% of his posting has been not-Pekora streams in the "Other vtubers" chat.

Same with the Haachama fan server (which he's apparently been banned from), openly admitted he only joined it on 4/22/2023 to discuss other vtubers and uses it as a livestream chat server. And was banned on or after 5/07/2023.

But you know what else is really fun? Discord servers with public punishment logs.
1684208084707.png1684208140737.png1684208155105.png
1684208349946.png1684208864748.png1684208886593.png1684208921336.png1684209307708.png1684209421081.png1684210130420.png1684210659811.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

That is a correct assessment of his habits, yes. As an example, he joined the Pekora fanserver for the Mario Maker relay. And since that stream, 99% of his posting has been not-Pekora streams in the "Other vtubers" chat.

Same with the Haachama fan server (which he's apparently been banned from), openly admitted he only joined it on 4/22/2023 to discuss other vtubers and uses it as a livestream chat server. And was banned on or after 5/07/2023.

But you know what else is really fun? Discord servers with public punishment logs.
View attachment 25505View attachment 25507View attachment 25508
View attachment 25509View attachment 25511View attachment 25512View attachment 25513View attachment 25515View attachment 25516View attachment 25523View attachment 25524
Dude has a rap sheet to put 50 cent to shame

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

View attachment 25509

"sexually harassing server members and making pedophilia jokes"
so he was grooming and uoh posting:gunpeko:

Top Bottom