"Why do Canadians name their currency after cartoons? Your country's a joke"Nanashi Mumei

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1725164988013.png

He has become a fat fuck.

Then he spent his time lusting over Depressed Nousagi's new "flesh puppet shaped of a woman that was made only for sex and lewd art commission" model.
1725165104712.png

1725165124969.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

niggaphil

niggaphil

Nolan's long arse novel about his abusive father incoming!

Screenshot 2024-09-04 115316.png

TLDR: Nolan is still being retarded as usual :dokiSmugNew:

Scooby 3 Superlit

ephemeral voyeur

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

View attachment 77499

Thread challenge: Take a shot for each egomania(c) you read. Then post your city so we can read your obiturary.

I like how paragraph one sets up him knowing it was his own fault and he should have done better, while also setting up how he has a novel ready to defend how it isn't his fault at the same time. In fact it points out that his dad still lets shit slide so the poor widdle baby gets his Internet time, but it's not ENOUGH time, as in literally every moment he desires. Continues to be an asshole and gets treated like an asshole. Shocking.

Paragraph two amuses me because it basically ends with him admitting that he doesn't swing at his father because he knows the guy might be able to fight back. Then randomly brings up the guns in the house, which I now suspect is going to be involved in his eventual tard rage.
Later: Again says he was at fault but not really even if he was because reasons. Also lists off what "egomania" is, fits all of it and has no ability to reflect on that. Continues to talk about how blocking the Internet doesn't work but constantly tard rages about it when it happens. Still refuses to actually just do the things that would prevent blocks in the first place.
Well, TTS rant not included. Nap first.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Nolan is raging again because he missed a very important 15k stream because he overslept, and bitching that he has too much work just like DSP :nolancries::nolanhugs?:

20240905_Capture00.PNG

google translation:
*The cooperation of 15k viewers, something I really want to see. I missed it because I overslept and had to work to get my computer back up. Obviously I should have used the phone. Why is Dad so bad lately? Why can't I take a break? The hours were longer than I would have liked because the dogs were annoying and disobedient.

My brother did nothing yesterday and received no punishment. His response was "life isn't fair" as if he was not the one responsible. It's like every bad thing I ever imagined came true; including my dad being a huge egomaniac who only reacts to passing thoughts, even though he has said in the past that I need to "see the forest from the trees" , and now he is retroactively justifying his actions without taking any responsibility or showing any remorse or guilt.

Hugs? I just want to be happy

Meanwhile in twitter:
20240905_Capture01.PNG

archive
Nolan, I think you need it more than the other people :beatanimeds:

Aslo, Nolan is so desperate now, and he is begging to the Team Youtube, you cant make this shit up!!!!
:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

20240905_Capture02.PNG

archive 2

Last edited:

tgmslc

Aslo, Nolan is so desperate now, and he is begging to the Team Youtube, you can make this shit up!!!!
:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

View attachment 77585
I am sure the almighty Team Youtube will move heaven and earth to allow Nolan Crush to spam "LMAOOOOOO" in random live chats for a few minutes before he gets manually banned for fighting with chat & mods.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1725557909131.png
Another one for the collection.

niggaphil

View attachment 77594
Another one for the collection.
He delivered something even better today in twitter (Nazi is right!!!), you could edit it and submit to @Fucking YTs for sticker! :dokiSmug:

20240906_Capture00.PNG

archive

Nolan, you are now granted as Rikku's biggest bitch within the sister's community! Looks like you support the Talents' getting molested and raped in Kurosanji!

20240906_Capture01.PNG

archive 2

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 77499

>I need to vent using a speech to text site and he blocks it
So was this whole enormous wall of text just this abusive retard rambling and using a speech to text site to transcribe it so he can copy and paste it to discord?

tgmslc

Lmao, also Nolan not even a week ago;

This motherfucker's pro-Niji to anti-Niji to pro-Niji flip-flopping makes me feel like I'm actually having a stroke. Does anyone else smell burnt toast?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>I need to vent using a speech to text site and he blocks it
So was this whole enormous wall of text just this abusive retard rambling and using a speech to text site to transcribe it so he can copy and paste it to discord?
Nolan single handedly prevent SkyNet by seeding AI with his idiotic ramblings.
:CrushAllowed:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan single handedly prevent SkyNet by seeding AI with his idiotic ramblings.
:CrushAllowed:
At least when SkyNet inevitably goes online and launches the nukes, we'll know in our final moments why there's a dozen headed for a single location in Ohio.

GOTBB

View attachment 77499

The accusation of "novel" is thrown out a lot but this one feels like the start of one (probably because of Chekov's safe full of fucking guns in paragraph 2).

Also, LOL at the Scott Steiner numbers ending of the post.

niggaphil

Nolan's second new novel incoming: This time he was angry because he slept at 5pm, and got woke up by his father at 9.30pm? What the fuck is this sleep schedule?

20240908_Capture01.PNG

DeepL translation (because google translate shit itself due to Nolan's rambling):

Cried a lot I went to bed at 5pm and ended up being woken up at 9:30 by my dad. He said he wouldn't unblock the internet because tomorrow morning at 11am I have to go to the old house to move my stuff so my older brother can move back in. He said it didn't matter at all because many examples proved him wrong and said it would put me to sleep. I tried to tell him why he couldn't just unblock it now and do it again later and he said something really stupid about how then he'd have to do it again at 3am and I'd still be awake. I tried to tell him that I stayed up from morning until 5pm, but I can only say “tried” because he wouldn't listen. Maybe it's because he's drunk, definitely because he's an extreme egomaniac. But I kept repeating the same thing, that I was awake, that I walked the dog, and he kept ignoring me and pretending I was asleep all day. Then he blames me for yelling at him and calling him names. The problem has actually become my fault, it's a problem of him not listening; not listening to others, not wanting to admit he's wrong about the little things, and avoiding responsibility for his actions.

Sounds like an egomaniac. He went on to say that the reason for blocking the internet was that I wasn't working. That would make sense if that were true. But then he said it was so I wouldn't have to work tomorrow. According to him, I wouldn't have unblocked the network even if I had done the work. He also said what I might think, and then pretended I really thought that, and said I needed to listen to him carefully, as if I hadn't spent three minutes earlier trying to get him to understand that I wasn't sleeping. He also said that the internet isn't my right, which is a good thing in his opinion, but most people disagree and think the internet should be a right for everyone. Apparently my brother and I think doing an hour's work is the same as his financial burden, and then he started listing all the various expenses he has to pay.

The problem is that no one has ever said such a thing, and it's crazy that he thinks we did, he's just deliberately misunderstanding us. Yes, I know you have a superiority complex and think that no one else is as good as you, that you are a perfect person who can never make a mistake. He resorted to the classic fatherly tactic of threatening to cut off the internet forever. When I pointed out that there was no way in hell he was going to voluntarily give up the internet, he said he would slow it down to the point where we could barely use it. But the truth is, he's not going to do that at all, and there's no evidence whatsoever that he will, he's just making it up. My dad is a control freak who likes to exert power over others and try to use intimidation to bring them to their knees. Most people would have done things differently a long time ago, but my dad would never admit he was wrong. He also threatened to stop paying for my cell phone. When I asked him why he turned off the TV now, he said he was going to go to my mom because he wanted to get away from the person who was yelling and swearing at him, because he's an extremely arrogant person who doesn't have the slightest bit of self-awareness or reflection, and doesn't yet understand that he often does the same thing himself

Should I finish my work by midnight? I'm worried he'll be asleep before I'm done. Even if he's not asleep, I'm worried that he won't unblock the network and then I'll have worked for nothing

Hugs?

There's no need to answer my question. My dad's asleep. There's no use doing the work now. Cries.

Some Nolan's twitter. It is absolutely HARAM :mikoInshanya:

Nolan is horny with Depressed Nousagi voice :dokiWTF::
20240908_Capture02.PNG

archive

Nolan tried to be a PDF investigator..... Anyone here knew wtf is this shit?
20240908_Capture03.PNG

archive 2

Guys, what's the third party option in USA? Please let me know :dokiwheeze:
20240908_Capture04.PNG

Archive 3

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
[Autistic rambling]
Jesus Christ, at this point we could probably compile Nolan's pity-blogposts into a novel that could rival War & Peace in length

We can title it "Musings of a Troubled Mind"
From my times on the Farms, I've come to realize that an awful lot of pedohunters end up getting found out to be pedophiles themselves

Given his well-documented history of "UOH-posting" I don't think that's even up for debate with Nolan

Oh no, how will the Kameltoe campaign ever recover from this loss?

Well, hopefully receiving Dick "Actual Warmonger" Cheney's endorsement will make up for it:pomuSalute:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Guys, what's the third party option in USA? Please let me know :dokiwheeze:
20240908_capture04-png.77866
I hate when Nolan is at least partly right, there's an awful lot of members with Jewish dual-citizenship in Congress. Broken clock, yada yada.

Third party is voting for someone who isn't Democrat or Republican. There's some benefit to the party in question if the third party gets 5% of the vote (see here if you really care) but given the apparent tightness of the race, it's largely a wasted vote and if third-party voters decide to instead vote Trump or Kamala, it could be enough to decide who actually gets into office.

Top Bottom