"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Nolan really is THE target, iconic Harris voter. I don't want his loopy ass back here at all, but sometimes I do feel like it's only fair that he gets royalties for how much entertainment value he brings via this site. Like a penny each time someone uses The Reaction Formerly Known As Certified Nolan Moment.
......I am now realizing that this too is getting to be a Chris-chan-esque situation.

Negzana

Nolan really is THE target, iconic Harris voter. I don't want his loopy ass back here at all, but sometimes I do feel like it's only fair that he gets royalties for how much entertainment value he brings via this site. Like a penny each time someone uses The Reaction Formerly Known As Certified Nolan Moment.
......I am now realizing that this too is getting to be a Chris-chan-esque situation.
I didn't think I'd see someone with political takes more retarded than AndroidRaptor but here comes Nolan.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan is currently a free-range lolcow. Chris-chan was the target of all sorts of vile shit over many years by people looking to extract more milk from him.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I have no proof of this and I don’t even remember what stream it was, but I may have recently seen a Nolan alt in the wild. I think the name was VTsimp, and I just saw one chat in the usual ‘YASSSS KWEEN SLAYYYYYYY’ style.
Just saying if it was him, he managed to make a username without ‘Nolan’ or ‘Crush’ in it.

fortnitesmasherX

I have no proof of this and I don’t even remember what stream it was, but I may have recently seen a Nolan alt in the wild. I think the name was VTsimp, and I just saw one chat in the usual ‘YASSSS KWEEN SLAYYYYYYY’ style.
Just saying if it was him, he managed to make a username without ‘Nolan’ or ‘Crush’ in it.
Impossible.:crushrepliedtoyou:

Negzana

He's evolving

niggaphil

You gotta provide us an actual source (youtube link, etc), so we can dig into it and find other Nolan alt, instead of vague posting in this thread like Nolan, mate. You forgot your homeland training? :nolanitwasnotfine:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Here's something that may be considered a casualty for this month. The funny science man is on hiatus due the Ohio powergrid shitting itself.

>Massive power outage in Ohio
>Nolan currently Tweeting on Twitter

God, why have you deprived us of something that would have been truly hilarious?
:crushsighs:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
>Massive power outage in Ohio
>Nolan currently Tweeting on Twitter

God, why have you deprived us of something that would have been truly hilarious?
:crushsighs:
Let's pray his phone has a crappy battery or limited cellular data 🙏

I know not what Hell may be like, but I imagine it'd be something like being Nolan Crush in a power outage without internet.
1723085944508.png

tgmslc

This is honestly just how really annoying zoomers act online. What sets Nolan apart seems to be his wildly misplaced narcissism/"main character syndrome" that makes him think that everyone wants to hear what he has to say - including Hololive Chinkcord users who don't speak English.
:ponrys:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Starting?

Since last week I've seen at least one fanfiction a day on this site. Makes me wonder about how so many of you know so much about AO3 culture now that I think about it
Operator is a fanfic writer obsessed with other fanfic writers using voicechangers, and with a discord server full of fujo fanfic writers.

niggaphil

Present another Nolan's wisdom without comment:

20240808_Capture03.PNG

archive

:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

I am surprised that no nijisister put a target on Nolan's back considering he is so infamous across the Vtuber discords.

tgmslc

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I didn't think I'd see someone with political takes more retarded than AndroidRaptor but here comes Nolan.
I wonder what Nolan's thoughts on Christianity are.

:crushface:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nolan is an interesting beast. You may not even know he exists, yet you already heard his opinions

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

"Christianity is bad because they hate gay people and the priests are all pdf-files."
"No I'm not familiar with Muhammad, but regardless Islam is better than Christianity because they don't hate gays the same way or touch children."
"Jews bad, free Palestine!"

Would be my rough guess. I forget if he's ever whined about it offhand actually, but the second two are fairly reasonable assumptions for the currently approved programming chip. The last one being the funniest because of how illegal that was not even a couple years ago.

Negzana

"Christianity is bad because they hate gay people and the priests are all pdf-files."
"No I'm not familiar with Muhammad, but regardless Islam is better than Christianity because they don't hate gays the same way or touch children."

Would be my rough guess. I forget if he's ever whined about it offhand actually, but the second two are fairly reasonable assumptions for the currently approved programming chip. The last one being the funniest because of how illegal that was not even a couple years ago.
Can't a person hate both Israel and Palestine?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

later on, he would be found making comments about the rise of nazi-ism and anti-semitism in amerikkka, which is why it is also okay to completely remove 50% of the population so progress can finally be made

source: twitter in the past decade

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan would support Palestine even though they'd stone him to death for being gay, retarded, degenerate and an apostate.

Just like most of twitter, I guess.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Nolan is currently a free-range lolcow. Chris-chan was the target of all sorts of vile shit over many years by people looking to extract more milk from him.
I just meant the idea of paying him royalties, a joke which then reminded me that Null-sama tried to help Chris by monetizing his tism. How many Nolan-related icons and stickers would Proctor need to sell to set Nolan up in a home?:smugpipi:

Top Bottom