Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I forget, was he even timed out? Kiara is usually pretty tolerant of retards. It would take a lot for him to catch a perma from her.

Him getting a gifted membership for IRyS and showing up in a members' stream to LMAOOOOOO it up was the sole impetus for me vowing to never gift another membership ever and just stick to SCs.
I kept remembering it as a temp ban he was whining about it which didn't even last long. I couldn't recall offhand and the page with most of the images of it is doing that lame ass "can't connect to imgur" white box shit for me. He did call it a ban in this tweet-
Nolan is very rattled about his ban. He is upset enough to hunt down a mod of Kiara and tweet at him to try to reverse his (rightful) ban.

However as always Nolans reliability track record, alongside the victim complex on top of basically losing his shit anytime he gets "wronged" makes it hard to know if it was actually a ban/time out given, a youtube auto thing, or just his garbage lost in the ocean after he one-guyed her. At least not when I can't see the images posted I suppose.
I mostly just assumed after she read it one of her mods found it in bad taste and slapped him for a couple hours or something. Speaking of which, that tweet itself is pure Nolan moment lol.

niggaphil

Sharing some Nolan's wisdoms on twitter:

Nolan: It is okay for Chris Tyson to fuck minors, but not Dr Disrespect!

20240802_Capture01.PNG

twitter 1
archive

Another Nolan Wisdom: Don't debate politics if you have no idea about Politics!

20240802_Capture00.PNG

twitter 2
archive 2

Oh Nolan, you made some great points! So it is time for you to STFU and LMAO at Vtubers only! :dokiSmug:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Why is Nolan everywhere you don't him to be

dfghghjfsgh - Copy.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why is Nolan everywhere you don't him to be

View attachment 74983
if this is a phase stream then phasefriends did this to themselves by making a whole forum full of phaseshilling, you know the forum where nolan used to be, and nolan being the trend chaser that he is of course will be watching the "popular" corpo of the forum.

niggaphil

if this is a phase stream then phasefriends did this to themselves by making a whole forum full of phaseshilling, you know the forum where nolan used to be, and nolan being the trend chaser that he is of course will be watching the "popular" corpo of the forum.
I am more curious are there any specific Phase Connect discord that he could be LMAOOOO? I thought his penis is exploded in official discord and every Phase fan discord :Vesper-UNHINGED:

fortnitesmasherX

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Guess what? Nolan is shadowbanned in Mumei's Livestream :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Screenshot 2024-08-02 132834.png

Google Translation:
Shiori's shadowban is not enforced by YouTube, and if it was it would only last for 48 hours. Now I find that my account on Mumei livestream has also been shadowbanned. What exactly is going on? How long has it been since this happened? *cries

Screenshot 2024-08-02 132851.png

Screenshot 2024-08-02 132855.png

Translation:
I might try and see if I can get in touch with the moderators. I think I've accidentally contacted someone before who I thought was a moderator but wasn't, so I have to be careful.

Also my guess is that they might make "Crush" and "NolanCrush" automatically banned

In short: God damn funny :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nolan, you deserved it
Shadowbanned once could be youtube fault, shadowbanned twice in different channel is coincident? :pochiidontlikeit:

However, I don't trust the bullshit youtube buzzwords from Nolan, but I am not Youtube livestream tech-savy, but can any experts in TVA (@The Rrat, @The Proctor. @thhrang) explain:
a) Could youtube limited to shadowban specific account for 48 hours only?
b) Could moderator directly shadowbanned specific accounts with specific words?

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Guess what? Nolan is shadowbanned in Mumei's Livestream :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Google Translation:
Shiori's shadowban is not enforced by YouTube, and if it was it would only last for 48 hours. Now I find that my account on Mumei livestream has also been shadowbanned. What exactly is going on? How long has it been since this happened? *cries

Translation:
I might try and see if I can get in touch with the moderators. I think I've accidentally contacted someone before who I thought was a moderator but wasn't, so I have to be careful.

Also my guess is that they might make "Crush" and "NolanCrush" automatically banned

In short: God damn funny :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nolan, you deserved it
Shadowbanned once could be youtube fault, shadowbanned twice in different channel is coincident? :pochiidontlikeit:

However, I don't trust the bullshit youtube buzzwords from Nolan, but I am not Youtube livestream tech-savy, but can any experts in TVA (@The Rrat, @The Proctor. @thhrang) explain:
Seriously, is this B Achilles guy really isn't someone stringing Nolan along for whatever reason? Is it really just a language barrier debuff or something?

fortnitesmasherX

Seriously, is this B Achilles guy really isn't someone stringing Nolan along for whatever reason? Is it really just a language barrier debuff or something?
I'm pretty sure we figured out that he's an American.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nolans reliability track record
You know, this brings up something I've been very doubtful of.

It still stands even now that Nolan should be the representative case for an "unreliable narrator".

If his father was truly the spiteful tyrant he portrays him as.. then why would he allow the lazy, worthless, inept retard to go to some gay cartoon horsefucker con? He sure as fuck isn't doing "chores" or literally anything else asked of him.

:nolanbean:

You could probably take nearly every thing that happens offline, as told by him, and reverse it all. I wouldn't be surprised if it's quite closer to the truth.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
You know, this brings up something I've been very doubtful of.

It still stands even now that Nolan should be the representative case for an "unreliable narrator".

If his father was truly the spiteful tyrant he portrays him as.. then why would he allow the lazy, worthless, inept retard to go to some gay cartoon horsefucker con? He sure as fuck isn't doing "chores" or literally anything else asked of him.

:nolanbean:

You could probably take nearly every thing that happens offline, as told by him, and reverse it all. I wouldn't be surprised if it's quite closer to the truth.
I would rate that as mostly true but not entirely only for one reason specifically: He likes to tell on himself a lot too lol
You can more or less look at anything he says about anyone else skeptically, but Nolan will casually admit to all kinds of shit about himself unprompted. Often at times where there's not much reason to doubt it because he himself brings it up out of nowhere or left a post about it somewhere.

lolwatagain

Youtube's "shadowbans" are bizarre, and the "shadowbans" I've experienced have been machine based rather than account or IP based. Whenever I've experienced a "shadowban" in chats, it is usually when using the browser version of youtube and only lasts for a few hours. Switching to the phone app allowed me to chat just fine, and my chats would appear on the feed. One factor in common is that the "shadowbans" would always occur after I had to kill the Youtube process as a result of the stream lagging on my end, so I'm fairly certain that the "shadowbans" I've experienced are just Youtube breaking in ways that cause my chats to go into the void, rather than any action taken by any moderator, especially since it would happen when the only chats I previously made were just an occasional emote.

So he may not even be shadowbanned, and he may be making a menace of himself for no fucking reason. Which would be absolutely hilarious if he manages to just get himself banned outright as a result.

Edit: Also, from what I can recall from speaking with Youtube support, if I was shadowbanned as a result of a Mod performing an action on my account, it would affect all channels and last about 24 hours if I remember correctly, but it would be account based, and chats from the phone app would be shadowbanned as well.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I would rate that as mostly true but not entirely only for one reason specifically: He likes to tell on himself a lot too lol
You can more or less look at anything he says about anyone else skeptically, but Nolan will casually admit to all kinds of shit about himself unprompted. Often at times where there's not much reason to doubt it because he himself brings it up out of nowhere or left a post about it somewhere.
Oh, that part (his self-reporting) is quite believable.

It's just basically how evil and spiteful his parents are, among other things, is what really ought to be taken with a warehouse of salt.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I haven't seen a single message from this nigga in Shiori's 3D debut, did he actually get a shadow ban? :gloomiLaugh:

niggaphil

I haven't seen a single message from this nigga in Shiori's 3D debut, did he actually get a shadow ban? :gloomiLaugh:
Based on discord, he is getting shadowbanned. He made a new account, and able to post. His shitpost style should be easily detected.

He is using an alt acc called NolanC. But i cant verify it at the moment

orca-image-1444487344.jpeg

I am outside at the moment so I cant screen cap

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Based on discord, he is getting shadowbanned. He made a new account, and able to post. His shitpost style should be easily detected.

He is using an alt acc called NolanC. But i cant verify it at the moment

View attachment 75076

I am outside at the moment so I cant screen cap
Oh that would explain a lot then. Must be different enough that I can't get jumpscared by it then because I still haven't noticed it. Unless he got a gifted, I wasn't even glancing at members on the assumption he was too broke and was ignoring potential gifted ones.

Top Bottom