"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Oh that would explain a lot then. Must be different enough that I can't get jumpscared by it then because I still haven't noticed it. Unless he got a gifted, I wasn't even glancing at members on the assumption he was too broke and was ignoring potential gifted ones.
if he got shadow banned on that account too or if youtube has something set up for new accounts to prevent excessive spam then he wouldn't know if his messages went through because there was no chat on screen, so until he notices we wouldn't know.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
if he got shadow banned on that account too or if youtube has something set up for new accounts to prevent excessive spam then he wouldn't know if his messages went through because there was no chat on screen, so until he notices we wouldn't know.
No clue, but if he's alive enough to be posting in a discord about it then I imagine we would have already seen him crying about being banned if he knew or assumed he was. Probably safe to assume either he wasn't or that this other account wasn't. It's entirely possible he's "scared" his main account might take another hit or whatever and was refusing to use it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Based on discord, he is getting shadowbanned. He made a new account, and able to post. His shitpost style should be easily detected.

He is using an alt acc called NolanC. But i cant verify it at the moment

View attachment 75076

I am outside at the moment so I cant screen cap
This is like the 6th time we've caught him being a hypocrite about alt accounts.
Is there a reason you can't just make alts?
Then I'd have to lie and be fake. And that's the last thing I want to be.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

tgmslc

Guess what? Nolan is shadowbanned in Mumei's Livestream :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 75010
God I hope it's a permaban and not just a 48 hour Youtube shadowban. My good owlshi Mumei's bday live is this weekend & I don't want the stink of failure & unmanaged diabeetus ruining things.
This is like the 6th time we've caught him being a hypocrite about alt accounts.
Like a deluded narcissist, the rules don't apply to him the moment they're slight inconvenient.
:baewhatacunt:

niggaphil

Sorry for the Nolan late update because I was away. This is what his explanation about his shadowbanning in the Gura Chink Cord

20240803_Capture02.PNG

These are Google translation
Translation 1:
Sobs, I'm tired of being manipulated all the time
Hugs?

Translation 2:
Thanks again

Translation 3:
sighs I really hope my NolanC account doesn't get shadowbanned on Shiori's channel like the "NolanCrush" account I used a few days ago.
(Note: This is why I said look for NolanC account in the Shiori 3D stream)

Translation 4:
sobs I don't want to live in fear, but it seems like the only option

Meanwhile during Shirori 3D stream, Nolan mentioned that he is able to post in Shirori 3D stream (but like @Latte'Ninba mentioned, there is no chatroom shown in the stream, we do not know his message is actually appeared or not)
20240803_Capture04.PNG

Meanwhile, Nolan posted same old shit info about himself:
20240803_Capture03.PNG

Update: Using YCS chrome add-on, I am able to find Nolan's account on Shiori's chat replay:
20240803_Capture05.PNG

Nolan new youtube account:

Excel file for people who is interested in checking his shitpost:

Besides thats, in the twitter side, @Awoogers gonna fedpost about Nolan in minecraft soon once he is returned :selenpointandlaugh:

20240803_Capture00.PNG

archive

Finally, Cherry on the top:
:crushrepliedtoyou:
20240803_Capture01.PNG

archive 2

A retard called other person mentally disabled. This is surely Nolan's moment

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
His shitpost style is so fucking easy to spot that every mod related to Vtubers can recognize it easily.
Also fucker has the opSec of a toddler.
"How can i , Nolan Crush, evade the ban i so much deserve, maybe if i create another account. But it has to be sneaky and low profile, something that can't be used to recognize me... I Know, i'll be NolanC! And Even better i'll keep the same profile pic, surely nobody can recognize that!"

fortnitesmasherX

His shitpost style is so fucking easy to spot that every mod related to Vtubers can recognize it easily.
Also fucker has the opSec of a toddler.
"How can i , Nolan Crush, evade the ban i so much deserve, maybe if i create another account. But it has to be sneaky and low profile, something that can't be used to recognize me... I Know, i'll be NolanC! And Even better i'll keep the same profile pic, surely nobody can recognize that!"
He should have named himself Nolan Crush Sucks. No one would have seen through his ruse.

tgmslc

Finally, Cherry on the top:
:crushrepliedtoyou:
View attachment 75110

archive 2

A retard called other person mentally disabled. This is surely Nolan's moment
Holy shit, the complete lack of self-awareness is actually giving me vertigo.

Nolan? Are you here? Bro, you talk exactly like this all the fucking time.

niggaphil

Uh Oh, looks like Nolan is start getting mass-shadowban across the Hololive channels soon..... Is this the New Nolan Arc that we are waiting for? Stay tuned and watch the Next Episode tomorrow!!! :dokiSmug:

First, Nolan asking for technical advice in twitter. @reinigen you should contact him and teach him how to delete system32 :Vesper-UNHINGED:

20240804_Capture01.PNG

archive

His Latest statement of getting mass-shadow banning, and constantly living in fear :nolanhugs?:

20240804_Capture02.PNG

Translation:
Summary: 1. 4 of my alt accounts are shadowbeanned from Shiori’s channel
2. 8 alt accounts on Mumei channel. (@tgmslc Mumei moderators are BASED and giving a shit in mass-banning Nolan the retard!)
3. 7 alt accounts Shadowbanned on Elizabeth Rose Bloodflames channel
4. I contacted ERB's MOD, it would take several hours to find other people's MODs. There's no time to do that today. (Nolan, you are jobless, you have no time to contact?)
I suspected this might be due to numberfagging on Kiara's stream a few months ago, for which I immediately apologized profusely.

All these shadow bans are making me paranoid again. I don't feel safe (Just close the computer and leave the internet, Nolan! You will be very safe!!)

I wanted to lie down and cry. My only option seemed to be to register another alt account under a completely different name. Because these shadow bans won’t stop. I don't want to do this but I have no choice (This time will be NolanTheRetarded alt account?)

Attachment of his screenshot DM the ERB moderator:
Screenshot_-_2024-08-03T071534.645.png

In conclusion:
God Damn, after Nolan's self-reporting about himself having multiple shitty accounts, I believed his alt account numbers could be fucking higher than @God's Strongest Dragoon :Vesper-UNHINGED:

I believe it could be hitting 50 soon!

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Uh Oh, looks like Nolan is start getting mass-shadowban across the Hololive channels soon..... Is this the New Nolan Arc that we are waiting for? Watch the Next Episode tomorrow!!! :dokiSmug:

First, Nolan asking for technical advice in twitter. @reinigen you should contact him and teach him how to delete system32 :Vesper-UNHINGED:

View attachment 75160
archive

His Latest statement of getting mass-shadow banning, and constantly living in fear :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 75161

Translation:
2. 8 alt accounts on Mumei channel. (@tgmslc Mumei moderators are BASED and giving a shit in mass-banning Nolan the retard!)
4. I contacted ERB's MOD, it would take several hours to find other people's MODs. There's no time to do that today. (Nolan, you are jobless, you have no time to contact?)
I suspected this might be due to numberfagging on Kiara's stream a few months ago, for which I immediately apologized profusely.

All these shadow bans are making me paranoid again. I don't feel safe (Just close the computer and leave the internet, Nolan! You will be very safe!!)

I wanted to lie down and cry. My only option seemed to be to register another alt account under a completely different name. Because these shadow bans won’t stop. I don't want to do this but I have no choice (This time will be NolanTheRetarded alt account?)

View attachment 75171

In conclusion:
God Damn, after Nolan's self-reporting about himself having multiple shitty accounts, I believed his alt account numbers could be fucking higher than @God's Strongest Dragoon :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Bro has 8 fucking alts?! Holy shit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>only 8 alt accounts
He has a long way to go to match my collection. I do find it amusing that his accounts keep getting banned because he's likely too retarded to sock account properly.
"My Nolan Crush account got banned? Oh no...wait! I know, I'll make another account and call it NolanC!"

fortnitesmasherX

Uh Oh, looks like Nolan is start getting mass-shadowban across the Hololive channels soon..... Is this the New Nolan Arc that we are waiting for? Watch the Next Episode tomorrow!!! :dokiSmug:

View attachment 75160
archive

View attachment 75161

Translation:

View attachment 75171

In conclusion:

I've been waiting for something big like this to happen for a long time. There was no way he was going to remain in inertia forever.

Also I like how he posted his question as a tweet, like anyone was going to answer him.

niggaphil

I've been waiting for something big like this to happen for a long time. There was no way he was going to remain in inertia forever.

Also I like how he posted his question as a tweet, like anyone was going to answer him.
Maybe he hopes his lovely ex-partner, like @superduper or Scoots would see it, and help him in tackling the youtube issues. :dokiSmug:

tgmslc

Uh Oh, looks like Nolan is start getting mass-shadowban across the Hololive channels soon..... Is this the New Nolan Arc that we are waiting for? Stay tuned and watch the Next Episode tomorrow!!! :dokiSmug:

View attachment 75160
archive

View attachment 75161

Translation:

View attachment 75171

In conclusion:

Jesus jumped-up Christ, that's a lot of altfagging. Do we know where this motherfucker is? Can we dangle him from a tree like a piñata and let these poor long-suffering mods at him with beating sticks?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm pretty sure the issues he's having is youtube possibly shadowfucking his accounts because he's more than likely getting flagged as a bot because of how many accounts he is using/making, that and how much he spams the exact same thing all the time and his message count too.

fortnitesmasherX

I'm pretty sure the issues he's having is youtube possibly shadowfucking his accounts because he's more than likely getting flagged as a bot because of how many accounts he is using/making, that and how much he spams the exact same thing all the time and his message count too.
So Youtube is racist against him. Got it.
This is like telling a black person not to commit crimes.:crushwtfiswrong:

Top Bottom