Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@reinigen @God's Strongest Dragoon has Nolan ever talked about being sexually abused/assaulted in the past?
He made a tweet about removing his twitter spergouts about the trump shooting. But what takes my attention is his mention of hating rapists due to "personal history". I also had no idea Trump was ever condemned as a rapist not that i know that much about american politics.

View attachment 74030
Tweet / Archive
The real question is who would actually want to rape nolan?

fortnitesmasherX

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
dont you have him on a twitter list so you can follow his tweets while not popping up as you following him
Yes, because the smartass keep blocking and unblocking me to remove my follow, the fun part is that Twitter notify you when you added to a list he KNOWS the list exist but he doesnt know for what

Edit: kek why do you archive it? my list are public, but word of advice dont archive twitter directly specially for conversations, change the x.com url for nitter.poast.org so it doesnt hit you with the "view more" prompt, also nitter let you see timelines of people that blocked you very useful for trigger happy lolcows

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yes, because the smartass keep blocking and unblocking me to remove my follow, the fun part is that Twitter notify you when you added to a list he KNOWS the list exist but he doesnt know for what

Edit: kek why do you archive it? my list are public, but word of advice dont archive twitter directly specially for conversations, change the x.com url for nitter.poast.org so it doesnt hit you with the "view more" prompt, also nitter let you see timelines of people that blocked you very useful for trigger happy lolcows
thanks for the tip
as to "why archive it"
why not lol

edit: Nitter doesnt support lists lmao

edit2: nice pinging of @superduper
lollmao2.png
leave rie alone
she didndu nuffin

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The real question is who would actually want to rape nolan?
Sexual abusers and child predators have a tendancy to target people that are vulnerable when grooming. For Nolan as a child, he could well have been isolated from his peers, wanting attention and validation and not getting it. He currently has a poor relationship with his mother and father now, if that was also true when he was a child, that would be another potential vulnerability. This is speculation, but you can see the risk factors there.

I don't think Nolan has been sexually abused though, because he'd never shut up about it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
edit: Nitter doesnt support lists lmao
Shame, but for everything else, nitter specially if you use ghostarchive or get the azehara treatment of getting blocked by eveyone

God's Strongest Dragoon

@reinigen @God's Strongest Dragoon has Nolan ever talked about being sexually abused/assaulted in the past?
He made a tweet about removing his twitter spergouts about the trump shooting. But what takes my attention is his mention of hating rapists due to "personal history". I also had no idea Trump was ever condemned as a rapist not that i know that much about american politics.

View attachment 74030
Tweet / Archive
I don't ever recall him referencing a sexual assault with him or of his relatives. For all we know, his brother could have been bad-touched and that's why he trooned out.

niggaphil

View attachment 74030
Tweet / Archive
I think he is lurking in the TVA because people don't need to register and could browse the record room.

He found that we ridiculed him by archived his supporting the trump assasination tweets. He feared that we would actually report to FBI and get him in troubles.

Therefore he decided to make some shit up (fake personal sexual assault stories, or he considered dad saw his naked body and fucking the pinkie pie pony as sexual assault), and deleted his stupid tweets.

Also, hi Nolan. Are you browsing the TVA now? Don't be afraid, you could register new account, defend and talk about your stories. Also, how was your crusade against chinks in the chink discord?

:NOWWELAUGH:

tgmslc

View attachment 74030
Tweet / Archive
Reads like every halfhearted YT Apology ever after whatever minor dumbass gets called out for being shitty.

Nolan, the way to avoid having to issue retractions like this is to realize that other human beings exist & are also important. I loathe DJ Trump and genuinely dread his second term, but I couldn't be happy about that shooting because of course violence is the wrong answer.

You useless cretin.

fortnitesmasherX

I loathe DJ Trump and genuinely dread his second term,
You're not welcome in these parts.

Let's face it, despite having the genetics that spawned Nolan his sister was pretty attractive. If there's some truth to what he was spewing, it was probably her.

Were you there when it happened?

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't ever recall him referencing a sexual assault with him or of his relatives. For all we know, his brother could have been bad-touched and that's why he trooned out.
Let's face it, despite having the genetics that spawned Nolan his sister was pretty attractive. If there's some truth to what he was spewing, it was probably her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You're not welcome in these parts.
We're a very diverse forum of SEApeople, spics and negroes, featuring communists, anarcho capitalists, liberals and fascists, antisemites and jews, homo- and heterosexuals, troons, muslims, christians and atheists.

Diversity is our strength.

niggaphil

We're a very diverse forum of SEApeople, spics and negroes, featuring communists, anarcho capitalists, liberals and fascists, antisemites and jews, homo- and heterosexuals, troons, muslims, christians and atheists.

Diversity is our strength.
In conclusion, unity against vtuber/unicorns/antis/schizo lolcows and fucktards :pippafuckyeah:

fortnitesmasherX

How's Nolan taking the recent news about his oshi Biden?
I wonder if he thinks that he himself has a chance of being the front runner of the democratic party.

oscillator

The Big Silly

Topo Chico

How's Nolan taking the recent news about his oshi Biden?
I wonder if he thinks that he himself has a chance of being the front runner of the democratic party.

He thinks she has a chance. This does not upset the Nolan in the slightest, for The King sees what mere mortals do not.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
By blend it means not talking, but is always easy to spot him because his picks of avatar is always the damn gura pony or the drawing he made as a kid
It was a little unsettling finding his video rants and seeing the drawing on the wall in the background, like seeing the puzzle pieces falling into place.
It was his Sonichu.

"UUUUUOHHHHHHHH!!! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 A REAL FUTA FOR MEEEEEE?!":nolanbean:

Last edited:
Top Bottom