"Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face"Ouro Kronii(as Nanashi Mumei)

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Did Nolan get banned in Lumi's youtube stream permanently? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

20240718_Capture.PNG

archive

Topo Chico

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is so sad, how can Nolan watch a stream without chatting?!?
I think if you get banned/blocked from a channel on twitch you can't watch streams if you are logged into your account, of course he's retarded and doesn't open it on an incognito window.

fortnitesmasherX

I can't wait until we start getting videos of Nolan freakouts. Upsetting that no one was around for when he was crying in front of the vending machine.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't wait until we start getting videos of Nolan freakouts. Upsetting that no one was around for when he was crying in front of the vending machine.
There's probably a guy with five subs in Ohio with a livecam that's going to make Nolan famous one day.

niggaphil

I think if you get banned/blocked from a channel on twitch you can't watch streams if you are logged into your account, of course he's retarded and doesn't open it on an incognito window.
Nolan hates to use throwaway account, because he needs to be open and honest in the internet, and let everyone know he is the de facto one and only Nolan.

Also Nolan: Why you all dox me and spread my pony fucking, futanari-loving information across the web?? Now the glowies are visiting my parents because i wished Trump died and assassinated because he is a child rapist! :Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nolan hates to use throwaway account, because he needs to be open and honest in the internet, and let everyone know he is the de facto one and only Nolan.

Also Nolan: Why you all dox me and spread my pony fucking, futanari-loving information across the web?? Now the glowies are visiting my parents because i wished Trump died and assassinated because he is a child rapist! :Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE::Mumei-REE:
We know Nolan has used alt/sock accounts but I'm pretty sure it's used to spy on places he's banned from to see if they're shit talking him, he lacks the ability to blend in with an alternate personality like Chase. He probably has no reason to use an alt account/logout to watch their stream since he wouldn't be the topic of discussion.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
C'mon Nolan, find where Henri's been hiding and team up with him to take out the Xalabussy.

niggaphil

We know Nolan has used alt/sock accounts but I'm pretty sure it's used to spy on places he's banned from to see if they're shit talking him, he lacks the ability to blend in with an alternate personality like Chase. He probably has no reason to use an alt account/logout to watch their stream since he wouldn't be the topic of discussion.
thats the funny part. He believes that he need to express his retarded opinion with his main account, but use alt account to stalk and gather evidences that who shit talk him (based on what happened in recent chink discord). His mindset is very different than the normies :mintcrazy:

In short, he is a attention whore. Thats why we can get so much strange, funny or horrifying stories about his real life. :dokiSmug:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
@God's Strongest Dragoon @reinigen I am sure you can make some funny shitpost out of Nolan this time. I am betting that he is fucking his fleshlight pinkie pie and his dad accidentally saw it. :dokiSmugNew:
Edit: Back to home, manage to convert the shitty phone screen capture to hi resolution screen cap

View attachment 73855

View attachment 73856

tldr version:

>Are you in college?
Nolan couldn't even get into ITT Technical Institute. How do you even ask that, knowing Nolan? That dysgenic retard can't even hold a menial part-time job.

It'd cut into his stream watching time, most importantly.
:crushcriesalot:

:confusedshuba:
Chase also lacks this ability, which is why he always gets caught every time he tries it.
Seriously, for the longest time he'd just repeat the same naming conventions (IIRC it was [name][numbers]) accounts everywhere. Nevermind constantly forgetting that this time he's not Chase. He's still at it, and even now every fucking time he's caught almost immediately.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
By blend it means not talking, but is always easy to spot him because his picks of avatar is always the damn gura pony or the drawing he made as a kid

God's Strongest Dragoon

By blend it means not talking, but is always easy to spot him because his picks of avatar is always the damn gura pony or the drawing he made as a kid
It was a little unsettling finding his video rants and seeing the drawing on the wall in the background, like seeing the puzzle pieces falling into place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was a little unsettling finding his video rants and seeing the drawing on the wall in the background, like seeing the puzzle pieces falling into place.
Little seeds of insane obsession. You can scent the autism from a mile away.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@reinigen @God's Strongest Dragoon has Nolan ever talked about being sexually abused/assaulted in the past?
He made a tweet about removing his twitter spergouts about the trump shooting. But what takes my attention is his mention of hating rapists due to "personal history". I also had no idea Trump was ever condemned as a rapist not that i know that much about american politics.

Screenshot_20240720-115511_X.jpg
Tweet / Archive

Topo Chico

@reinigen @God's Strongest Dragoon has Nolan ever talked about being sexually abused/assaulted in the past?
He made a tweet about removing his twitter spergouts about the trump shooting. But what takes my attention is his mention of hating rapists due to "personal history". I also had no idea Trump was ever condemned as a rapist not that i know that much about american politics.

View attachment 74030
Tweet / Archive
He could also be alluding to a potential sexual assault of his sister and not himself. I sure as shit haven't seem him allude to him being diddled, but retards are easy targets.
The Trump being a rapist thing could be many things, but it's likely the recent releases of the Epstein court logs where Trump is John Doe 150-something. They're trying to paint him as one of the main bad guys Epstein has pdfile blackmail rape videos of. Trump's famous "grab them by the pussy" comment comes to mind, as well as his recent civil case that he lost where he was ordered to pay millions for a sexual assault he supposedly committed in the 1990s.
Nolan assuredly hasn't read any of the court documents or evidence himself and is parroting the media, the same media that is committing stochastic terrorism that he just recently avowed and is now trying to walk back...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

View attachment 74030
Tweet / Archive
Never, iirc he got called out for calling Trump a child rapist and someone gave him the attention he wanted

As a novice Nolan watcher you are going to learn that he doesnt believe in anything he says, he just parrot anything he see as cool and trendy to get reactions and attention upon himself, just read his discord chatlogs and see how giddy he gets when someone give him the time of the day, worst part? HE IS AWARE OF THIS, he know people ignore him on purpose so much that he get surprised every time someone talk to him

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I have been archiving Nolan stuff for more than a year just to be called a novice Nolan watcher. :gunpeko:
i was referring to myself, i barely pay attention to him but he has the uncanny ability to appear where i am

Top Bottom