"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Topo Chico

What did he mean by this?

Does Nolan think deadnaming and misgendering should be criminal?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Daily reminder that Nolan got into Kiwifarms to find dirt about Shane Dawson and random pony drama

Edit: it was Lilly Orchard and Onision

He was already pretty infamous in KF before this forum was a thing if my memory serves right, i think he even had a post in the easy to track hall of shame and was infamous as early as 2021 and had been on the farms since early 2019 according to this effortpost. He was in the farms mostly to post about tumblr/pony related lolcows and onision

One of his first Nolan-isms was him posting in the farms about some discord drama about a prominent brony lolcow, Lilly Peet, saying he had sekrit info but then backtracking because he either didnt get the go to share it, or was lying like a tard

he was made fun off really early because of this retardation, seems like he joined the farms with just the "Nolan" name

It seems like he vomited alot of random images if Aquinas' post was accurate, most of his postings during this time were seemingly deleted by him with no mod warnings indicating that they took action in doing that for him.

Digging into Nolan's profile reveals a post by Aquinas with a bona fide Nolan moment, quite possibly one of the earliest recorded ones that werent posted by him.

Thats it, TL;DR he came to the farms looking for brony drama and wanting to post about his discord "findings", got mocked, and then posted on the Metokur, Vaush, and the Breadtube threads till he went on the vtuber thread for the first time at around May 2021 if im not searching incorrectly POST , most notably, he didnt livepost much until he found the vtuber thread, his initial exchange was his spergiest moment on the farms until the started posting on the vtuber thread

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

It would really be something if he managed to talk his way into getting featured on MATI

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan: You're a terrible person, Joshua Moon.
Also Nolan: Can I join the website you own and run please, Josh?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nolan: You're a terrible person, Joshua Moon.
Also Nolan: Can I join the website you own and run please, Josh?
He has 3318 posts in Kiwifarms

i think he outposts most of us in kiwifarms alone, granted most of those are just LMAOs in the vtuber forum, but still

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Well, I guess Nolan is talking about you, @Scoots :dokiSmug:

View attachment 68967
Almost impressively delusional for Nolan to read that response, type it out for others, and think "things are going to be ok" with this friend he's in a rough spot with.
Yes he is talking about me I gave him an ultimatum that if he wanted to stay in my life we can't discuss his bullshit anymore. I'm done attempting to explain to him what he did wrong,have him say he gets it, and then go and do it again over and over. I fully expected him to react negatively to this and result in my blocking him for good, but to my surprise he agreed.

"I understand, there's been times people have grown tired of me venting and told me to stop. So if you want me to, I will. I don't like stressing my friends out I need a job so I can get back to seeing a therapist. I feel like I was better then. I complained less, was less emotional, had a better control over sleep schedule."

So we both agreed to disagree on drama related topics, and TVA related topics. (specifically we both agreed that we will share any drama we want in the chat but not respond negatively to anything each other posts.) he is allowed to stay in my group, but he no longer expects me to comfort him when he has something new to complain about. I told him he could continue to vent in the chat and see if anyone else will help but he opted to just stop venting in my chat entirely.

With that said I'm divorcing myself entirely from Nolan related drama and my only exposure to him will be when he is autistically yammering on excitedly about Vtubers and fun shit. The kind of stuff that endeared me to him in the first place.

If things go to plan barring any responses to this post this will be the last time I come into this thread have fun milking your cow

Bring on the rainbows

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes he is talking about me I gave him an ultimatum that if he wanted to stay in my life we can't discuss his bullshit anymore. I'm done attempting to explain to him what he did wrong,have him say he gets it, and then go and do it again over and over. I fully expected him to react negatively to this and result in my blocking him for good, but to my surprise he agreed.

"I understand, there's been times people have grown tired of me venting and told me to stop. So if you want me to, I will. I don't like stressing my friends out I need a job so I can get back to seeing a therapist. I feel like I was better then. I complained less, was less emotional, had a better control over sleep schedule."

So we both agreed to disagree on drama related topics, and TVA related topics. (specifically we both agreed that we will share any drama we want in the chat but not respond negatively to anything each other posts.) he is allowed to stay in my group, but he no longer expects me to comfort him when he has something new to complain about. I told him he could continue to vent in the chat and see if anyone else will help but he opted to just stop venting in my chat entirely.

With that said I'm divorcing myself entirely from Nolan related drama and my only exposure to him will be when he is autistically yammering on excitedly about Vtubers and fun shit. The kind of stuff that endeared me to him in the first place.

If things go to plan barring any responses to this post this will be the last time I come into this thread have fun milking your cow

Bring on the rainbows
Sure thing buddy... tell yourself that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
have fun milking your cow
Isn't the term "Milking the cow" meant for the groups who more troll and try to fuck with the lolcow? Just checking, because last I checked 99% of the people here just observe and record Nolan without doing anything direct to him. I'm pretty sure you're the only person regularly interacting with him Scoots.

I'd also like to state again, for the record, all of this could be stopped if Nolan actually cared to learn and fix his behavior. But he's fine wallowing in the mud and acting like a nutjob and never fixing anything.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Bring on the rainbows
image_LmYq2pth_1702409439284_raw.jpg

There aren't enough rainbows in this galaxy (or the next) to express how "Optimistic" your post is

I can tell you have a good heart, but Nolan lacks the intelligence for anything even resembling self-awareness and self-improvement, and he will never improve because he cannot accept he ever made a mistake in the first place - the rest of the world to Nolan is cruel and unfair, and he's innocent. He told you what he did in order to get back in your good graces, and now he's only one "egotistical alcoholic father" moment away from another :nolancries: event in your chat.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, Sisyphus.

Zyklon Mag

"TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN"
*beats up his sister, an actual woman*

:ameliaThink:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Isn't the term "Milking the cow" meant for the groups who more troll and try to fuck with the lolcow? Just checking, because last I checked 99% of the people here just observe and record Nolan without doing anything direct to him. I'm pretty sure you're the only person regularly interacting with him Scoots.

I'd also like to state again, for the record, all of this could be stopped if Nolan actually cared to learn and fix his behavior. But he's fine wallowing in the mud and acting like a nutjob and never fixing anything.
I was mistaken in my terminology I did not mean to imply anyone is touching the poop here. I only meant to wish you guys well getting whatever entertainment you get out of watching him
now he's only one "egotistical alcoholic father" moment away from another :nolancries: event in your chat.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, Sisyphus.
I don't doubt he won't be able to stop venting in my chat that's why I never entertained the idea of telling him to stop and made it clear to him that I'm just not gonna respond to it and the first time he bitches me out for it despite our agreement I'll kick him to the curb

The boulder is firmly at the bottom of the hill I'm done trying to fix him

Last edited:

theseeker

Does Nolan not realize that Jersh currently doesn't live in the US?

fortnitesmasherX

I don't doubt he won't be able to stop venting in my chat that's why I never entertained the idea of telling him to stop and made it clear to him that I'm just not gonna respond to it and the first time he bitches me out for it despite our agreement I'll kick him to the curb
You should start spraying him with water when he starts venting in your chat. That might help a little.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Maybe Nolan has been judged too harshly as well. :ironmousekek:

:crushsighs:

Topo Chico

The King reconsiders

It's a-okay though, he's goonin'