"My gah I feel so crumsy, don't laugh at me guys! Please! It's just a normal lice you know? I'm gaming! You know instant lice is very reasonably, handy, easy to cook... no I don't have a lice cooker, you guys have one?"Meloco Kyoran

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It appears that this retard figured a way to receive membership gifts (I know someone said this before with axel) but I didn't expect YouTube bots to consider him a human by the way he writes in live chat, and since I just saw him with a bae membership expect him to shit up member streams until he hopefully gets banned for any reason.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Guys? I worried Nolan will shoot his family up sooner or later if his dad keep blocking his PC and internet.....

:crushGettingWorse:

Also, Mr Nolan, why don't you go to McD or Burger to flip a fucking burger? It would earn more than what you are interviewing at the moment :dokibirdWhat:

View attachment 65095
you really want this tard touching food?

ive said it before and ill say it again Nolan loves being ignorant and uninformed hes a cause jumper and expects asspats for it it's why hes so assmad if you dare think otherwise or if he thinks you think otherwise or if he decides you think otherwise because hes also incapable of reading.

I was recently unfortunate enough to come across a similar such retard which reminded me to check back here. the Brainrot is sadly uncontained.

Zyklon Mag

It appears that this retard figured a way to receive membership gifts (I know someone said this before with axel) but I didn't expect YouTube bots to consider him a human by the way he writes in live chat, and since I just saw him with a bae membership expect him to shit up member streams until he hopefully gets banned for any reason.
If you check off the option letting you get gifts and also post at least once in chat, you have a decent chance of getting menshi gifts if there are generous people.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If you check off the option letting you get gifts and also post at least once in chat, you have a decent chance of getting menshi gifts if there are generous people.
as I said in the post above yours, the way he writes messages it looks like a bot wrote it as the retard likes to spam emotes, so I thought the algorithm that decides who gets a gift would avoid his ass. that and I also thought his account was a brand account so he wouldn't get a gift.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
It's also a global setting as of last year, it used to be channel specific so every time you wanted to try and get a gift membership you had to enable it in the membership settings for each channel. Meanwhile Twitch allows you to deny gift subs to channels you are not following.

If only it could be Twitch-style where you could manually select who you want to gift though, otherwise yes indeed you do have a bad possibility of unintentionally spending money on Nolan.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

Nazi? Weird way of spelling "black", Nolan.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

It's utterly DISGUSTING that you guys are willing to exclude minority groups from the nazi party like this. :kyoracist:

Zyklon Mag

God's Strongest Dragoon

Topo Chico

"Stonetoss was doxed, lets make this about me"

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I saw this late term abortion of a person complain about his brother in Kronii's birthday chat, has he said anything about his brother anywhere else?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I saw this late term abortion of a person complain about his brother in Kronii's birthday chat, has he said anything about his brother anywhere else?
Screenshot_20240313-235614_Discord.jpg

Add some more animal cruelty to the list

Topo Chico

View attachment 65885

Add some more animal cruelty to the list
On the dog shit, that's his fuckin' parents fault. Letting a spastic like him cut the dogs nails is negligent. He can't take care of himself, let alone safely groom a dog. Poor fuckin' dog. Shit household man.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
On the dog shit, that's his fuckin' parents fault. Letting a spastic like him cut the dogs nails is negligent. He can't take care of himself, let alone safely groom a dog. Poor fuckin' dog. Shit household man.
Yeah. I never heard anything good about his dog(s). He shouldnt be in charge of any living.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah. I never heard anything good about his dog(s). He shouldnt be in charge of any living.
I wouldn't want him in charge of the dead, either.

niggaphil

Some Nolan bitching in Chink Discord:

Capture01.PNG

Also, he was seething that the Orange Bird Mod timed him out for spanning too much:

Capture00.PNG

Top Bottom