"MREs are just lunchables but for the military"Nyaru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

furious gaza posting into live tweeting the sotu into petting ponies.

nolan lives such an exciting life.

I don't think Nolan will ever have children.
The gaza bullshit will just be another footnote on the long and boring history of sandnigs and kikes bombing each other and being hyper intolerant, I'm sure the jews who control the US will memoryhole the shit out of it anyways.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well at least I can avoid him if I don't watch vtubers
oh hey look who's in Metokur's chat! Still weird to me he can watch such a mean evil man considering what a warrior of virtue and good things he is.

I did get a personal chuckle out of nolan calling sweet baby "just a new grift" while knowing he's sitting there on twitter slurping up current outrage™️.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well at least I can avoid him if I don't watch vtubers
oh hey look who's in Metokur's chat! Still weird to me he can watch such a mean evil man considering what a warrior of virtue and good things he is.

I did get a personal chuckle out of nolan calling sweet baby "just a new grift" while knowing he's sitting there on twitter slurping up current outrage™️.
A grift by the fags who work there or a grift by "le ebil gamergate chuds".

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
A grift by the fags who work there or a grift by "le ebil gamergate chuds".
It was a comment he made while Metokur was shitting on sbi so I assumed nolan was agreeing with it sbi being part of the culture cancer grift.
nolan is just a goofy creature because he'll get made at you for shitting on rainbow crap, until he wants to then it's fine lol. Double standards n all that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It was a comment he made while Metokur was shitting on sbi so I assumed nolan was agreeing with it sbi being part of the culture cancer grift.
nolan is just a goofy creature because he'll get made at you for shitting on rainbow crap, until he wants to then it's fine lol. Double standards n all that.
If Nolan didn't have double standards he wouldn't have any standards at all.

Topo Chico

I'm worried The King won't sire anyone... He keeps chasing after troons... Nolan pls
:crushsobs: :nolancries:
:gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
he'll get made at you for shitting on rainbow crap, until he wants to then it's fine lol. Double standards n all that.
If Nolan didn't have double standards he wouldn't have any standards at all.
This is most people tbf. Intellectual dishonesty is basically a universal human trait.

I'm worried The King won't sire anyone... He keeps chasing after troons... Nolan pls

Lol I knew it was gonna be a troon from the first frame.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This is most people tbf. Intellectual dishonesty is basically a universal human trait.

What name do you think he will go by?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I actually don't mind that he's a troon chaser. Troons can fight back better than normal women if he wants to practice his sister-punching skills, and there's no chance of Nolan passing his genes on. Go chase those axe wounds, Nolan.

niggaphil

he wants to practice his sister-punching skills
Speaking of it, He really missed his sister a lot, in a dark humour way :dokiSmug:

Captureaaaaa.PNG

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I actually don't mind that he's a troon chaser. Troons can fight back better than normal women if he wants to practice his sister-punching skills, and there's no chance of Nolan passing his genes on. Go chase those axe wounds, Nolan.
..Nolan as the Tranch King? I guess that's one place he'd be in good company and have all the asspats.

I fear for the possibility of a new strain of GRIDS from the quixotic attempts to breed though. Troons are not known for being hygenic.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Oh, you have experience with troons then?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Judging by how faggy he got about Vox and "m'lord", I think it's safe to assume he would unironically bottom for a troon. The person that wants to wear a skirt would be the one wearing the pants in the relationship.

Topo Chico

"I love my sister, we celebrated her birthday, RIP, man they fucking jewed us on the food."

The King has such a way with words

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"I love my sister, we celebrated her birthday, RIP, man they fucking jewed us on the food."

"princess"
She's your older sister not your fucking 6 year old daughter ffs. Truly the Shakespeare of our time.

Topo Chico

"princess"
She's your older sister not your fucking 6 year old daughter ffs. Truly the Shakespeare of our time.
You also don't wombo combo your princess lol

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

What a fucking waste of space

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom