"You are calling me deranged? Take a breather and take a look at yourself for a bit, look at how fucking pink you are!"Yuko Yurei

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

He's pretty pro Niji, wouldn't surprise me if he was too "busy"

:randonFap:
>Stating he is Pro Niji everywhere
>but Joining Dokibird Discord, Lmaoooooo in Dokibird stream
>Strongly cucked the NijiSisters

I dont see this could end well if he pissed off Nijisisters while his info is available in public :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Stating he is Pro Niji everywhere
>but Joining Dokibird Discord, Lmaoooooo in Dokibird stream
>Strongly cucked the NijiSisters

I dont see this could end well if he pissed off Nijisisters while his info is available in public :dokiSmug:
>Nolan meets his end to a bunch of women
Is this karma?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unfortunately the femboy is never gonna watch a 2view because he wants to be heard by literally everyone whether they want it or not
1708755529393.png

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Crosspost from the Niji L thread:
Another banger:

Bonus:

This fucker is inescapable, no matter how hard I try to get away.

fortnitesmasherX

"a hashtag to relax and feel safe" isn't something that I thought I'd hear expressed seriously.

Just ignore the jokes or step away from the internet if this is stressing you out.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
"a hashtag to relax and feel safe" isn't something that I thought I'd hear expressed seriously.

Just ignore the jokes or step away from the internet if this is stressing you out.
He’s talking about a hashtag the same way someone would describe taking a Xanax at the start of a long flight :kaelalaugh:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

He's truly like a unicorn you catch briefly in the side of your vision, and then gone just as quickly as you noticing, leaving only a LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in his wake.

mist

you should be keeping up with nolan on twitter.

he will impregnate lumi.

superduper is keeping in touch with him as well while also running the schizo bot account.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

he will impregnate lumi.

superduper is keeping in touch with him as well while also running the schizo bot account.

I dread the day Nolan spawns an autism baby.

mist

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

he will impregnate lumi.

He could never even breathe lemon woman's air, that's a certified Stacy.

Stunned But Dumb

Here's the evidence of that

First pic. I couldn't remember if he said it on twitter or discord. While I don't want to think about the concept of Nolan consummating, I do still hold out faint hope that he will one day get himself in order and find himself a decent, understanding woman (who can easily beat him in a fight just in case) to be happy with. I wish for this in the same way that I wish to win the lottery.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

First pic. I couldn't remember if he said it on twitter or discord. While I don't want to think about the concept of Nolan consummating, I do still hold out faint hope that he will one day get himself in order and find himself a decent, understanding woman (who can easily beat him in a fight just in case) to be happy with. I wish for this in the same way that I wish to win the lottery.
Let's be honest. Unless his brothers are willing to carry the burden of his existence, he's going to blow through his inheritance when his parents pass away and he'll likely become homeless and then die alone in the snow during winter.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I know this is supposed to be like "haha she would be SOOOO disappointed LMAOOOO" self depricating humor or whatever, but it just makes me think more along the lines of he's a sex pest creeper who sent her a dick pic in dms or something.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

he will impregnate lumi.

The best part is if you watch his likes you can see he's like non-stop doom scrolling now. :dokiSmug:

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact
Ah yes, why get your crap together when you can doom scroll about situations you as an individual can't solve.

Top Bottom