"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Nolan started a slapfight with other users in the spacebattles thread and got it locked for a week. If you were about to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he got on the wrong side of the left-leaning spacebattles users, you were too optimistic. For some reason he decided he needed to defend Nijisanji member Uki who has been the subject of mild drama in the last day or so for frequent racist comments about white people. The spacebattles thread discussed it for a bit and mostly came to the opinion that his individual comments wouldn't be anything notable, but the volume of them makes them get old and seem to indicate he's an actual racist rather than just being edgy on the internet.

Then Nolan came in to defend Uki's honor and started fighting with other users, which ended up getting the thread locked.
nolan_uki.PNG
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ead-ablative-armor-gate.1144792/post-99125678

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nolan started a slapfight with other users in the spacebattles thread and got it locked for a week. If you were about to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he got on the wrong side of the left-leaning spacebattles users, you were too optimistic. For some reason he decided he needed to defend Nijisanji member Uki who has been the subject of mild drama in the last day or so for frequent racist comments about white people. The spacebattles thread discussed it for a bit and mostly came to the opinion that his individual comments wouldn't be anything notable, but the volume of them makes them get old and seem to indicate he's an actual racist rather than just being edgy on the internet.

Then Nolan came in to defend Uki's honor and started fighting with other users, which ended up getting the thread locked.
please get banned, please get banned, please get banned.
1653462850036.png
it will be pretty funny.

Stunned But Dumb

"Can we not become like the last Vtuber forum I was in"

He still thinks about his ex... If I had time I'd put his face on that picture of Wolverine holding a picture frame with TVA in the picture. RIP @Topo Chico you would've loved to see the new heights Nolan is reaching

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

He still thinks about his ex... If I had time I'd put his face on that picture of Wolverine holding a picture frame with TVA in the picture. RIP @Topo Chico you would've loved to see the new heights Nolan is reaching
What happened to topo?

fortnitesmasherX

Nolan has really descended into madness now that Scoots has abandoned him.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 64423
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...ead-ablative-armor-gate.1144792/post-99125678
"Can we not become like the last Vtuber forum I was in when talking about this stuff"
RENT FREE

Topo Chico

I may be (mostly) lurking now, but you best BELIEVE, I still follow The King. Everything I've seen recently indicates, once again, he should be allowed to come back and share his presence with us mere mortals.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I may be (mostly) lurking now, but you best BELIEVE, I still follow The King. Everything I've seen recently indicates, once again, he should be allowed to come back and share his presence with us mere mortals.
No thanks, I value my sanity more than his retardation.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

he, himself says that we're evil, sadists, irredeemable, and he dislikes everything about us to the point where he doesn't want any other place of discussion to become remotely like us

if anything, he should be happy that he's no longer allowed here, if we're such an antithesis to his very being

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
he, himself says that we're evil, sadists, irredeemable, and he dislikes everything about us to the point where he doesn't want any other place of discussion to become remotely like us

if anything, he should be happy that he's no longer allowed here, if we're such an antithesis to his very being
For being such a terrible site he sure didn't want to fucking leave... if we hadn't forced him out he'd still be here having spergouts.

Topo Chico

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
If you were about to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he got on the wrong side of the left-leaning spacebattles users

I wasn't but thank you for the warning!

:crushGettingWorse:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Totally not related to having two minutes of Nolan's voice archived, what would be the best song cover for an AI version of Nolan to sing with his slightly nasally retard voice?
Are foreign songs okay?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

>Nolan after he sings in slavbabble but still sounds like a fag

fortnitesmasherX

Has Nolan been spotted in Legal Mindset's vtuber stream chats at all?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom